Most profitable prof for legion?

Wich prof would net me the most gold as i dont care about crafting in general , just making gold .

Herb- mining? or maybe skining?

Enchanting for sure, but after that probably inscription.

Inscription trinkets will sell like mad.

After that blacksmith leatherworking and tailoring gear will also sell for a lot.
    Pally Collector, 785+ Mounts, 1740+ Pets, 715+ Toys, 34000+ achieves.

So geting a gathering prof + normal profesion is beter than dual gathering?

Gathering wise Herbalism + Alc/Insc will be very profitable, herbs will be in very high demand they are needed for Alc/Insc as well as for the high end food. I'm tempted to switch my DK who has been Mining/BS since WOTLK day 1 to Herb/Alc.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Gathering wise Herbalism + Alc/Insc will be very profitable, herbs will be in very high demand they are needed for Alc/Insc as well as for the high end food. I'm tempted to switch my DK who has been Mining/BS since WOTLK day 1 to Herb/Alc.
    Seriously, Blizzard should give us a way to preserve the rare / no longer obtainable old world recipes. This is the only reason I can't drop Eng/Tailor on my main mage. I have way too many removed/rare recipes...
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

it's worth it to have a capped prof or better w8 legion at this point?

thinking to do skinng/ltw on my rogue.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am going with Mining + JC because everyone will want the ores plus the crafted rings are BiS

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsuirlife View Post
    it's worth it to have a capped prof or better w8 legion at this point?

thinking to do skinng/ltw on my rogue.
    As with Wod, if u didt have enough gather skill u only got "fragments" of said item, if u plan to have said professions for legion, id recommend u have em at 700 before release
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Might also depend on your server. Servers with large raiding populations might value Vantus Runes from inscription higher than realms without many raiders (or with very few progression raid guilds).

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    As with Wod, if u didt have enough gather skill u only got "fragments" of said item, if u plan to have said professions for legion, id recommend u have em at 700 before release
    Why? Theres no fragments in Legion even at lvl 1.

Deleted
    anyone knows if the mount bs will be able to make will be soulbound or could be sold on Ah?

You should still get them skills up now while you can, its been a while since i tested professions on beta but if IIRC in order to rank up on the gathering you need to be at a certain skill point value to get the item/quest that lets you learn 2nd or 3rd rank. Also there are a few schematics per crafting that require max skill lvl, so its something you should work on if there is not much else to do.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Why? Theres no fragments in Legion even at lvl 1.
    oh lol, kinda assumed it was, ah well
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    can you please explain why you rate alchemy and enchanting so highly?