Remove ressurection CD from invasions...

There are some places that don't have a timed res on the GY.

If you die a lot of a times, which is normal when you are fighting an elite at night having only 5-10 people in an invasion, you have to wait 2 minutes to res... Thats not helping anyone at all.

they need to make all the fucking graveyards rez you like the one.

fucking ridiculous shit like the doomguard curse, can't do anything against it when you don't have a de-curse ability.

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    There are some places that don't have a timed res on the GY.

If you die a lot of a times, which is normal when you are fighting an elite at night having only 5-10 people in an invasion, you have to wait 2 minutes to res... Thats not helping anyone at all.
    May be a glitch all of the invasion gys have an autorez function unless the event is over, the rez timer is no different to if you keep dying while levelling so I don't see why they should change it.

Quote Originally Posted by lazza25784 View Post
    May be a glitch all of the invasion gys have an autorez function unless the event is over, the rez timer is no different to if you keep dying while levelling so I don't see why they should change it.
    well it happens quite often for me, on all of my characters, I have to walk to my corpse in order to get a res, when I chat to the GY npc it asks if I would like res sickness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lazza25784 View Post
    Only the one near the main invasion area seems to. Whenever I spawn at another one I have to corpse run.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, I don't mind how it is at current.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..