Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    My bad, I thought Milo was a champion for the ethics in journalism movement. Just found it ironic that a fellow reporter at Breitbart blew coverage of his fellow's charity so badly.

Uhh maybe for the European part of the world you could do this. But in the US, having a 501C is important for 2 reasons:

All those donations you received, are eligible for tax exemption if you're registered as a 501C. Otherwise have a nice time at the audit explaining how its not earned income.
    For your donors to receive a deduction for their monetary gift, they need a receipt from your organization that includes it's 501C number.

Also recipients could also take a tax hit depending on how the money is awarded.
    Which ethicial thing was violated exactly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    Which ethicial thing was violated exactly?
    Due diligence. Like when reporting on a charity, verify that it is a charity.

I hear they teach it journalism and accounting, maybe not the other social sciences?

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I have no idea if he did or not, but this is what these idiots get for supporting Milo.

He's never been anything but a shallow attention whore being "edgy" by basically spouting PG versions of 4chan lulzcowness in real life.
    Well he didn't actually do it so...

“In a move certain to infuriate the left, Breitbart Tech Editor Milo Yiannopoulos has created the Yiannopoulos Privilege Grant, a scholarship exclusively available to white men who wish to pursue their post-secondary education on equal footing with their female, queer and ethnic minority classmates,” staff writer William Bigelow wrote in Breitbart, providing a wide audience for the grant’s publicity, on Jan. 21 this year.

Remember kids, its about ethics in journalism. So when reporting about a charity, see if they actually filed with the IRS as a charity. Looks like the money might have been raised illegally.
    This has nothing to do with Gamergate, not really sure why you'd bring it up here.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Oh ok lol. I actually think a scholarship for white dudes isn't that big of a deal, he makes a fairly good argument as to why it is needed on his website.
    Ohh look another Black Racist that think he can offend whites coz his Black and blacks cannot be racist.
    Last edited by Sodia; 2016-08-21 at 11:40 AM.

This story is sad but not surprising, anyone with an ounce of sense should be able to tell that guys like Milo don't give two shits about combating PC culture and SJWs, he's just out there to stir shit up to get his name out there, and make a quick buck while he's at it. As much as I disagree with him, if he was genuinely passionate about the message he's spreading then that's at least understandable and to an extent necessary in a free society. But when he's clearly out there just to troll people, and take advantage of the people who hero worship him and hang on his every word, then it is a bit distressing to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    Ohh look another Black Racist that think he can offend white coz his Black and blacks cannot be racist.
    It's true, Celista is hella ratchet.

Deleted
    My bad, I thought Milo was a champion for the ethics in journalism movement. Just found it ironic that a fellow reporter at Breitbart blew coverage of his fellow's charity so badly.
    Yes because when you do one thing, all other things you do later relates to that thing -
    Uhh maybe for the European part of the world you could do this. But in the US, having a 501C is important for 2 reasons:
    Congratulations.
    All those donations you received, are eligible for tax exemption if you're registered as a 501C. Otherwise have a nice time at the audit explaining how its not earned income.
    i get what you mean, but it not being deductible does not turn it into earned income - you seem to have conflated Milo's position with the donors position.
    For your donors to receive a deduction for their monetary gift, they need a receipt from your organization that includes it's 501C number.
    See here its correct.
    Also recipients could also take a tax hit depending on how the money is awarded.
    Good golly glad they haven't distributed any money yet, and are getting their 501c.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    Ohh look another Black Racist that think he can offend whites coz his Black and blacks cannot be racist.
    wait what? Celista pretty clearly supports it... (and is not a guy)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    If you read up to post #15 (the first page of the thread) you'd see the response.
    Ugh why read when you can mindlessly hurl insults and accusations at any one that's a conservative?
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR