Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    You're fucked, Cheech.
    Thanks for the unintelligible input!

sincerely hope it does come back positive ... there's a reason they administer tests because they probably don't want junkies and other lowlife to work for them.

Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    sincerely hope it does come back positive ... there's a reason they administer tests because they probably don't want junkies and other lowlife to work for them.
    Jesus Christ dude. Try reading the post before you comment on it. I'm a junkie lowlife because I smoked 1 gram of POT over a 10 day period? I'm not over here popping pills, doing meth, etc. Now go back to your cigarettes and alcohol because they are so much "better" for you cause they're legal. LOL. Another sheep.

Deleted
    "Junkies"

It's weed m8, educate yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorj View Post
    "Junkies"

It's weed m8, educate yourself.
    ^ This. Thank you. I don't see how some of these people even survived infancy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't call someone who smokes weed a lowlife or a junkie, but I'm probably biased as it's not a problem back home.
    Last edited by Iphie; 2016-08-22 at 08:04 AM.

From what I've seen at the place my mate works who 420s every time he can it clears up usually with in 12 hours on a saliva test, so you should be all right fingers crossed, shouldn't be losing your job for smoking a bit of dope in yo free time.

And to all these people that think he needs to be taught a lesson; get off your bloody high horse. Think this guy should be punished for a harmless activity he does in his spare time? As long as he's not going to work stoned it's no ones business and if you're that stupid to think it makes you dumb the next day at work you're an idiot.

If you think smoking some dope makes you a junkie you need to check yourself, I've seen blokes live the smoke up every night and come to work every day and kill it in every work place I've been in.

Quote Originally Posted by koontakent View Post
    From what I've seen at the place my mate works who 420s every time he can it clears up usually with in 12 hours on a saliva test, so you should be all right fingers crossed, shouldn't be losing your job for smoking a bit of dope in yo free time.

And to all these people that think he needs to be taught a lesson; get off your bloody high horse. Think this guy should be punished for a harmless activity he does in his spare time? As long as he's not going to work stoned it's no ones business and if you're that stupid to think it makes you dumb the next day at work you're an idiot.

If you think smoking some dope makes you a junkie you need to check yourself, I've seen blokes live the smoke up every night and come to work every day and kill it in every work place I've been in.
    Thanks for the reassuring response. Much respect to you and your opinions! People still act like it's 1937 and weed "makes colored men violent and force sex on white women". Lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Jeez, so many people here know nothing about what they post about. GG.

A mouth swab test is the easiest drug test to pass for Cannabis. If you don't smoke for 3 days prior to your test, and wash your mouth out with Listerine at least once, you're golden. A piss test? That's a different story.

I passed a mouth drug test the day after smoking weed just by gargling Listerine. It's really easy to pass those.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Jeez, so many people here know nothing about what they post about. GG.

A mouth swab test is the easiest drug test to pass for Cannabis. If you don't smoke for 3 days prior to your test, and wash your mouth out with Listerine at least once, you're golden. A piss test? That's a different story.

I passed a mouth drug test the day after smoking weed just by gargling Listerine. It's really easy to pass those.
    Thank you! Very helpful response. Real experiences are reassuring. I'm now leaning towards me passing this. Still not getting my hopes up too high, I'm a generally unlucky person, but facts are facts.

Quote Originally Posted by JollyBravo View Post
    Thank you! Very helpful response. Real experiences are reassuring. I'm now leaning towards me passing this. Still not getting my hopes up too high, I'm a generally unlucky person, but facts are facts.
    And to think, you could have done something to prevent all this.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

Quote Originally Posted by GrinningMan View Post
    And to think, you could have done something to prevent all this.
    Hey I tried. I quit right after I was informed of having to come in for an interview. I wasn't testing my luck or anything. I was just playing the cards I was dealt.

Maybe you should stop using drugs and you'll never have to worry about drug tests?

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Maybe you should stop using drugs and you'll never have to worry about drug tests?
    Wow very help, much original. 9/11 for effort.

Quote Originally Posted by JollyBravo View Post
    Wow very help, much original. 9/11 for effort.
    Always np bro

10+ Year Old Account
    @JollyBravo It doesn't really matter if you pass. You have accepted taking risks. If you pass this time, you'll just cut it closer until one day you don't -- maybe not the very next test, but in a few. You're choices come down to changing your life style, or changing your job. If you don't change one or the other, you're going to end up building a job record that may screw you for quite a while longer.
    Last edited by shadowmouse; 2016-08-22 at 08:26 AM. Reason: markup - more coffee needed
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    @JollyBravo It doesn't really matter if you pass. You have accepted taking risks. If you pass this time, you'll just cut it closer until one day you don't -- maybe not the very next test, but in a few. You're choices come down to changing your life style, or changing your job. If you don't change one or the other, you're going to end up building a job record that may screw you for quite a while longer.
    No point trying to talk logic into a druggie. They'll just justify everything they do.

Thanks for that thread so many triggered moral cucks.
    Anyways you'll probably fail as far as I remember lab testing goes further than some cheap quicktest.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2016-08-22 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    I understand this. I'm very aware of the consequences. I don't even have the job yet, this is just a pre-employment drug test. I know McDonald's that administer them. It's not a big deal. I'm perfectly capable of quitting, it's just that the interview was sooner than expected, giving me less time to prepare.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    No point trying to talk logic into a druggie. They'll just justify everything they do.
    Lol "druggie" go back to your legal cigarettes and alcohol because they are so much better for you. Have fun dying from the inside out while I eat a pizza.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Thanks for that thread so many triggered moral cucks.
    Anyways you'll probably fail as far as I remember lab testing goes farther than some cheap quicktest.
    You haven't taken any of the facts into consideration, have you?

if it shows up your workplace may ask why, easy repsonse what i do on the weekend doesnt effect work, and i dont do it at work.

for them to sack you over it or give you penalties over it, they need to prove it is in your system enough to effect your work output, and that you may have been doing it at work.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.