Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Not everyone shares this way of thinking, so you really shouldn't push your own personal opinions on others. You worry about you, and let others do the same.
    I've noticed a lot of, well, denizens of the web (to put it politely) seem to have that misanthropic view.

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    Adoption is not the same as a biological kid of your own flesh and blood.
    Interesting statement, the real question is why?
    We aren't supernatural beings with genetic powers to pass onto our kids, so there's no real important element in having your own kid who would get his mom and dad's powers, and have his parents see where a fusion of their powers goes.

There is no difference other than how you view the kid.

No matter what, once you adopt: It is your kid.

A stepfather can still be "Dad".
    Any parent can still be Dad or Mom, to any kid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    I've noticed a lot of, well, denizens of the web (to put it politely) seem to have that misanthropic view.
    I think it is because rising children is, well, responsible and hard - while gaming community is full of people looking for instant gratification instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Not everyone shares this way of thinking, so you really shouldn't push your own personal opinions on others. You worry about you, and let others do the same.
    He's not pushing his opinion simply by stating his opinion. That being said, in my opinion, his opinion is retarded.

Women should do more back flips and focus less on crossword puzzles.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    More men should shut the fuck up.
    You sound salty. Show us on the doll where the bad man touched you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Dude... Read the title, pleeeeeeease. You don't seem to be aware of the context the discussion is taking place in.
    Nothing about what you quoted, or even the OP, has anything to do with treating people differently because of their gender. Seriously, work on your reading comprehension.

This mental hoop is quite trivial.
    More like inane and baseless.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    This reads like more of an excerpt from your personal diary than anything substantial. Women are perceived to date up because most young men are child brains just have a look at the masculinity crisis that we are experiencing as this minute. Grown men playing Pokemon Go instead of looking after their children and playing games both virtual and real for large chunks of the day while their partner slaves. Society is changing as women are doing better as you've mentioned women are graduating college at a higher rate than men while men appear to be lagging behind.

MArried men work more hours than married women do.

So no, they're not playing vidya games while mami struggles.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral Mage View Post
    Interesting statement, the real question is why?
    We aren't supernatural beings with genetic powers to pass onto our kids, so there's no real important element in having your own kid who would get his mom and dad's powers, and have his parents see where a fusion of their powers goes.

There is no difference other than how you view the kid.

No matter what, once you adopt: It is your kid.

A stepfather can still be "Dad".
    Any parent can still be Dad or Mom, to any kid.

I disagree. My kid is me + my fiance = The child.

I do not want Rando woman + Rando man = My financial burden. My preference.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    You sound salty. Show us on the doll where the bad man touched you.
    Plot Twist. There was only stare rape.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    People need to stop using Salty.

The FGC called. They want their shit back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, why are people on this forum so obsessed with what women do with their lives?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Honestly, why are people on this forum so obsessed with what women do with their lives?
    It's a need to know basis so you can't know. I however have a clearance for this so I need to know everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostmcghosty View Post
    It's a need to know basis so you can't know. I however have a clearance for this so I need to know everything.
    Who gave you clearance? Was is Mr. Grabowicz?

Deleted
    Name, at least, one thing that one gender is attracted to and satisfied by, and the other is not. Oh, and, since you are talking about biological machines, it should apply for all members of either gender. One exception - and you've lost.

The game is on!
    That's not how nature works, as you know very well

What you did there is use the same kind of argument creationists use: "any possible deviation from the rule means the whole theory of evolution is wrong! One exception and you've lost!"

I'm not surprised: you've adopted the ideological "how things should be" mantra about gender the way religious people think about Genesis, with the same desire to discount reality and science when it runs against your beliefs

Deleted
    They could, although I would say many men would simply look for a younger women to impregnate instead.

But this might be a good thing for single women in their late 30's or 40's I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    That's not how nature works, as you know very well

What you did there is use the same kind of argument creationists use: "any possible deviation from the rule means the whole theory of evolution is wrong! One exception and you've lost!"

I'm not surprised: you've adopted the ideological "how things should be" mantra about gender the way religious people think about Genesis, with the same desire to discount reality and science when it runs against your beliefs
    You still haven't clarified your position, which can't be that good if you need to put down the opposition first.

Name, at least, one thing that one gender is attracted to and satisfied by, and the other is not. Oh, and, since you are talking about biological machines, it should apply for all members of either gender. One exception - and you've lost.

The game is on!
    Men are attracted to the opposite gender's massive tits.
    Women are not attracted to the opposite gender's massive tits.

YOUR MOVE MAY90
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Men are attracted to the opposite gender's massive tits.
    Women are not attracted to the opposite gender's massive tits.

YOUR MOVE MAY90
    Men tend to like vagina's as well.

My wife has a PhD in chemical engineering from MIT. We both work full time, she as a research scientist and me as a process engineer. We got married at 24, have been married 10 years, and are expecting our second child next month. No eggs were frozen.

I agree! Women should be able to focus on their careers, without looking at the bio-clock. They should also research and develop very advanced incubation chambers where you can basically just place a fertilized egg and it will take it from there. Then women could work 100% during "pregnancy", not burdened with sickness, strict diets and reduced mobility and other limitations caused by normal pregnancy.
    Mother pus bucket!