Thread: Sub rotation

Sub rotation

after they have put back the stance and change bar for Shadowstrike ( [stance:2] ) I became interested again to spec sub .
    but at the moment it will eventually find less powerful than the other two .
    Assassination even after the nerf remains one with the greatest burst , while Outlaw became very Competiva in single target rather wrapped an average loss of more than assassination . But I can not get close to them with dps spec sub .
    I would need more clarification on what is currently the ideal opening and rotation , specifically shadow dance is always used in the CD ? or I have to wait 2 charges and use them in a row ?
    thx for help

generally speaking you use shadow dance in a way to maximize the uptime of master of subtlety
    so unless you have some big proc or something you shouldnt use 2 back to back

plus you'll usually save one charge for when you need to refresh symbol unless your vanish is ready

atm i dont know if it's worth not attacking for 3 seconds if you have the sprint artifact and use that to refresh symbol instead(it probably is tho) and with that you dont really have to save up dances since you can almost always weave in a vanish or a sprint to keep it up

generally speaking your rotation is simple, use 4 shadowstrikes and 1 finisher every dance(of course this can change depending on ST procs especially during shadow blades)
    keep up nightblade and keep up symbols of death(dont refresh NB until it falls off if it's a finality one)

and you always want to use your finality eivses with master of sub up

always use dance when yoU're at 70 energy(this is assuming DS as your talent in the 2nd row)
    and avoid overcapping in CPs/energy as much as you can
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2016-08-19 at 04:25 PM.

thank you so much you gave me several insights , and clarified some doubts , now I just have to train

I was under the assumption that sub is the king of single target dps in Legion (for melee atleast), wish we had some sims

Quote Originally Posted by Levisaurus View Post
    I was under the assumption that sub is the king of single target dps in Legion (for melee atleast), wish we had some sims
    Sims are said to be coming out this weekend
    Pugs are like Master Card---- Priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Levisaurus View Post
    they will be once gear starts ramping up(plus now they're also decent in burst aoe and 3-4 target cleave too)

but in emerald nightmare they're still a bit behind especially in normal gear

however you can get outlaw to a decent level for just 4850 points and use that for ST until sub catches up and invest the rest into sub

at least that's what im gonna do
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2016-08-20 at 03:55 PM.

Deleted
    latest simc legion beta version from ftp give me this values:

T19P:
    Normal(rounded):
    1. Outlaw:~300k
    2. Assa: ~290
    3. Sub: ~240k

T19H
    Hero(rounded):
    1. Outlaw:~370k
    2. Assa: ~340k
    3. Sub: ~300k

T19M
    Mythic(rounded):
    1. Outlaw: ~440k
    2. Sub: ~410k
    3. Assa: ~390k

keep in mind that i dont know if everything is up to date to the latest hotfix(exting. changes should be in looking at the results).
    also its expected that blizzard nerfs/buffs certain parts of each spec.

from this simulation it looks like outlaw or outlaw are the way to go.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by soliddevil View Post
    sims here

simc.skasch.com/
    pretty mutch the same results as my simulations aboth (besides mythic(there are low itterations on some of your results)).

still shows the same results, outlaw beats every other spec.(€ currently)

how are haste trinkets simming the highest as sub? that seems really off

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    how are haste trinkets simming the highest as sub? that seems really off
    thought the same but according to those sims, haste is somehow the worst stat for outlaw too, lol...

Something for the rogue community

Found these sims and I believe they are from the rogue admin over at Simcraft.

https://simc.skasch.com/

About haste, the stat prio for outlaw is now as follows:

Vers > Haste=Crit> Mastery

This is according to Brainded who is a theorycrafter himself and one of the two best PvE rogue streamers/theorycrafters on Twitch atm.

https://www.twitch.tv/braindedwow/profile

He is VERY chill/laidback, VERY helpful and provide his viewers with top quality rogue PvE discussions and theorycrafting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another top PvE rogue theorycrafter and streamer is Aneuryzm of Infexious Gaming, he also has his own Youtube Channel and Discord community, all very good and full of chilled members that are also very helpful.

He shares his weakaura's and has text channels for all 3 rogues specs filled with info.

https://www.twitch.tv/aneuryzm9
    https://www.youtube.com/user/whamow/videos

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suggest my fellow rogues to go visit and follow them, you wont regret it, trust me.

These guys deserve all the praise we can give them.

Go check em out!

//ARTeeCe @ Twitch
    Last edited by soliddevil; 2016-08-21 at 11:15 AM.

Deleted
    Something for the rogue community

Found these sims and I believe they are from the rogue admin over at Simcraft.

https://simc.skasch.com/

About haste, the stat prio for outlaw is now as follows:

Vers > Haste=Crit> Mastery

This is according to Brainded who is a theorycrafter himself and one of the two best PvE rogue streamers/theorycrafters on Twitch atm.

https://www.twitch.tv/braindedwow/profile

He is VERY chill/laidback, VERY helpful and provide his viewers with top quality rogue PvE discussions and theorycrafting.

Another top PvE rogue theorycrafter and streamer is Aneuryzm of Infexious Gaming, he also has his own Youtube Channel and Discord community, all very good and full of chilled members that are also very helpful.

He shares his weakaura's and has text channels for all 3 rogues specs filled with info.

https://www.twitch.tv/aneuryzm9
    https://www.youtube.com/user/whamow/videos

I suggest my fellow rogues to go visit and follow them, you wont regret it, trust me.

These guys deserve all the praise we can give them.

Go check em out!

//ARTeeCe @ Twitch
    i am not sure but isnt advertising forbidden?

Quote Originally Posted by venomhunter View Post
    Srsly... Why do people always have to mention stuff like the above when all the info I provided is for:

Letting people know where to find more information about our class and go and have a good time while watching rogue streams and learn at the same time.

Note, I ARTeeCee don't stream, I'm just a viewer and people link to streamers all the time on these forums.

"Adversting forbidden"

Srsly people does my head in sometimes, they are showed something good and, nvm... rest my case.

- - - Updated - - -

Srsly... Why do people always have to mention stuff like the above when all it is for is:

Letting people know where to find more information about our class and to go and have a good time while watching rogue streams.

"Adversting forbidden"

You "advertise" addons in numerous threads, should I go and post the same thing in your posts?

Srsly people does my head in sometimes, they are showed something good and, nvm... rest my case.
    Last edited by soliddevil; 2016-08-21 at 11:06 PM.

Deleted
    Srsly... Why do people always have to mention stuff like the above when all the info I provided is for:

Letting people know where to find more information about our class and go and have a good time while watching rogue streams and learn at the same time.

Note, I ARTeeCee don't stream, I'm just a viewer and people link to streamers all the time on these forums.

"Adversting forbidden"

- - - Updated - - -

Srsly... Why do people always have to mention stuff like the above when all it is for is:

Letting people know where to find more information about our class and to go and have a good time while watching rogue streams.

"Adversting forbidden"

You "advertise" addons in numerous threads, should I go and post the same thing in your posts?

you mix up things.
    my posts are in the interface/addon selection, so suggessting addons as a solution to a problem is desireable(especially if they asked for a addon).

but there i see no reason to post a link thats already been linked(and quoted multiple times) and advertise streamers aswell as your own stream.

you even used the phrase : GO CHECK EM OUT
    and: I suggest my fellow rogues to go visit and follow them, you wont regret it, trust me.

what makes it even worse in my opinion.

this was not personal.
    it just shows that you didnt folow the thread (as you posted information that was linked within the phrase "Found these sims...")

just look at these examples:
    normal quote:
    According to the streamer XYZ this is the stat priority
    your version:
    This is the stat priority According to XYZ

XYZ is a rly handsome dude, hes so chilling fun to watch and he always entertains me the whole night.
    hes also so helpfull when it comes to questions he has the answer to everything

oh and dont forget hes streaming EVERY DAY so you can almost ever watch his stream

*KLICK THIS LINK* is his stream

ah and he got alot of youtube stuff taht covers every thing you want:
    *KLICK THIS YOUTUBE LINK

So my sugesstion is to visit and folow him.

CHECK em out

YOU Venomhunter (You can find me under the twitchname Whocares)
    hope i was clear enough.
    cheers

you mix up things.
    my posts are in the interface/addon selection, so suggessting addons as a solution to a problem is desireable(especially if they asked for a addon).

but there i see no reason to post a link thats already been linked(and quoted multiple times) and advertise streamers aswell as your own stream.

you even used the phrase : GO CHECK EM OUT
    and: I suggest my fellow rogues to go visit and follow them, you wont regret it, trust me.

what makes it even worse in my opinion.

this was not personal.
    it just shows that you didnt folow the thread (as you posted information that was linked within the phrase "Found these sims...")

just look at these examples:
    normal quote:

your version:

hope i was clear enough.
    cheers
    Lol way to try to cover your own ass way to make shit up, this streamer is really handsome? Srsly wtf, you forums rats got nothing better to do than talk down on people if you dont aggre with them (has nothing to do with you being right).

Go ahead keep being the nitpicking asshole you are, im 100% sure you are a delightful person cause people surrouding you say so, i wont waste my time with you no more. I know your kind, its a waste trying of time trying to communicate with the likes of you since your nose i far too infront of your flat face.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-08-23 at 08:37 AM.

Deleted
    Lol way to try to cover your own ass way to make shit up, this streamer is really handsome? Srsly wtf, you forums rats got nothing better to do than talk down on people if you dont aggre with them (has nothing to do with you being right).

Go ahead keep being the nitpicking asshole you are, im 100% sure you are a delightful person cause people surrouding you say so, i wont waste my time with you no more. I know your kind, its a waste trying of time trying to communicate with the likes of you since your nose i far too infront of your flat face.
    how come you try to make yourself look like the victom here.

but you are right there is no place for ppl like you here.

you offend me now multiple time and post half side long advertisements for streams(without direct connection to the topic nor anyone asking for it)

think carefully... who is here the victom.

ill start wasting my time now and get back to topic.

there are also sim results here:
    PHP Code:
    aethys.eu/wow/simc
    source: ravenhold discord channel(so is simc.skasch.com/).

cheers