Page 17 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral Unkhrahuun the Atoned's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maliciousplant View Post
    Ps. love Felblade, Bloodlet being too good makes me sad.
    Fuckin right?

I love emptying my fury bar, then Fel Rush to pick up a lesser soul fragment (I'm talking DA @ 100) and Felblade back if it took me out of melee range.

BAM.

Full bar o' fury to unload.

Most fun god damned combo in the game for me on beta.
    The Dead City... it... calls to me...

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnivoze View Post
    Has anybody compiled a T19 / Timewalking BiS-list for Havoc or Vengeance?
    I'd still like to know. Should I just go for +crit max socketed items from SoO, or are some lower level pieces better for example for TBC timewalking instances?

haha, i feel like the only person who doesn't want to use felblade as havoc ;-;

Quote Originally Posted by the boar View Post
    haha, i feel like the only person who doesn't want to use felblade as havoc ;-;
    I would use it if Bloodlet was bad or if Felblade was baseline. That's about it, I've learned to move around and maximise Momo uptime without it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leblue View Post
    Also, everything Misume said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    If you don't want to reposition rotationally, don't main a Havoc Demon Hunter.

Is it worth leveling DH in legion as Vengeance and save all artifact items when hitting 110, as far as i understood it is faster to level as Vengeance spec, can someone clear things out about that topic? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zvi8875 View Post
    Is it worth leveling DH in legion as Vengeance and save all artifact items when hitting 110, as far as i understood it is faster to level as Vengeance spec, can someone clear things out about that topic? Thanks
    I was wondering the same thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brakandaren View Post
    I was wondering the same thing.
    Having leveled/played both, you can honestly level as either one. Havoc I felt was a bit squishier but you could generally kill things before they killed you- and if you use your shards and such you'll be fine. I found Vengeance a bit easier for soloing harder rares and such, but that's about it.
    Last edited by Callimonk; 2016-08-21 at 04:41 AM.

Leveled both, one on each beta realm. Really no difference for me, though I was doing a lot of talent testing.

Also, all you have to do is equip your warglaives and use the AP items. You can then put your warblades back on and keep questing/leveling.
    Last edited by Feawen; 2016-08-21 at 03:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Feawen View Post
    Leveled both, one on each beta realm. Really no difference for me, though I was doing a lot of talent testing.

Also, all you have to do is equip your warglaives and use the AP items. You can then put your warblades back on and keep questing/leveling.
    I remember that I leveled my vengeance DH in beta and I could easily pull bunch of mobs and elites. I am afraid that is not the case with Havoc as their self healing is and AOE is not strong as Vengeance... I think that I will simply level as Vengeance as keep my ap for Havoc later on.

Bloodsail Admiral Unkhrahuun the Atoned's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda surprised to hear people have issues with pulling tons of mobs with Havoc. Of any issues I had leveling as Havoc, that certainly wasn't one of them.
    The Dead City... it... calls to me...

Forgive me if this has already been asked. With the artifact traits, do we want to go straight to the keystone ability and then go back and fill in the others, or do we fill as we go along? If we do go straight to keystone, do we want to go to all of the keystones asap and then go back and fill in the rest of the smaller nodes?

Quote Originally Posted by Aerobatics View Post
    Forgive me if this has already been asked. With the artifact traits, do we want to go straight to the keystone ability and then go back and fill in the others, or do we fill as we go along? If we do go straight to keystone, do we want to go to all of the keystones asap and then go back and fill in the rest of the smaller nodes?
    On the first post in this tread their is a picture that is the optimal route to take for your progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Mannic View Post
    On the first post in this tread their is a picture that is the optimal route to take for your progression.
    Yea I saw that but was confused on how the system worked. I just went into an artifact calc and it wouldn't let me progress to the next node unless I fully capped the one before it. I wasn't aware of this when I asked that question. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Aerobatics View Post
    Yea I saw that but was confused on how the system worked. I just went into an artifact calc and it wouldn't let me progress to the next node unless I fully capped the one before it. I wasn't aware of this when I asked that question. Thanks!
    They are not the number of points you put in, it's the number of priority.

I remember that I leveled my vengeance DH in beta and I could easily pull bunch of mobs and elites. I am afraid that is not the case with Havoc as their self healing is and AOE is not strong as Vengeance... I think that I will simply level as Vengeance as keep my ap for Havoc later on.
    Like many DHs you most likely failed to use Fel Rush as dmg. It destroys packs. FR>CN>VR>EB = dead pack or add FR>BD in.

Oh add in TG where you want once you have Bloodlet.
    Last edited by Feawen; 2016-08-22 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Throw glaive

Quote Originally Posted by Feawen View Post
    Like many DHs you most likely failed to use Fel Rush as dmg. It destroys packs. FR>CN>VR>EB = dead pack or add FR>BD in.

Oh add in TG where you want once you have Bloodlet.
    this is definitely something i did on beta. havoc was such a headache to level, but it is because i didn't understand the class. playing it a lot more at 110 and even 100 on live has made me realise, actually you know what.. this is great for levelling.

but whichever spec you level as is probably not super important, unless you are in some kind of super-duper rush.. in which case a dps spec is always gonna be faster, as long as you can survive. which involves you playing smart and knowing the class and limitations and such. can't just brute force everything like vengeance

quick question is a 730 ilvl piece better in prepatch that has haste and master vs a 710 with crit vers?? i tried simming but armory isnt showing both my weapons?
    Last edited by krittical; 2016-08-22 at 05:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by krittical View Post
    quick question is a 730 ilvl piece better in prepatch that has haste and master vs a 710 with crit vers?? i tried simming but armory isnt showing both my weapons?
    Aside from trinkets, item level > everything else.

Trinkets are just different because they work different in terms of stat budget and buffs and other stuff.

Is there any specific class hall leveling atm for Havoc? any specific talents to pick ?

What is the mod being used in the gif that shows abilities and pain generation?