Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    Why create a new character to bring in the Legion when you can reintroduce old ones just sweep them under the rug?
    It pushed the expansion along. It is no different then the bulk of npcs from every expansion.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    They devs say the forces of draenor will appear in some point in legion, maybe in the final patch of this expantion.
    [citation needed]

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    But you can't link a source for that so I'm going to assume it's bs
    You did not link a source saying Grommash did not commit war crimes, "so I'm going to assume it's bs."

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Almost the entire zone, forcing an Orc to prove his worth before accepting him, making him create the "dark star" and then having the "dark star" and a large chunk of his forces assault Karabor. Lets not forget the sacrifice in the town of Shaz'gul when you meet with Yrel and you and her need to fight your way out after witnessing the orcs mutilate her comrades. Lets move into Talador, with the fucked up assault on Shattrath. Sends his fleet and Warlord Blackhand there to slaughter the Draenei and take the capital. There's enough specific sources for the typical troll who can only reply with asinine comments to everything.
    I'm not reading anything about killing children

I kinda honestly doubt Draenor has the concept of war crimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Like I said, asinine comments. Where there are adults, especially in 2 major capital hubs, there are children. You want specifics go watch the Maarad Lords of War video, there's your dead children in Shattrath. Or how about any specific account on the assault of Telmor, where they specifically mention mutilated draenei children.

Like I said, asinine comments. Where there are adults, especially in 2 major capital hubs, there are children. You want specifics go watch the Maarad Lords of War video, there's your dead children in Shattrath. Or how about any specific account on the assault of Telmor, where they specifically mention mutilated draenei children.
    Yea you're talking main universe, and the Shattrath you see in the Maraad video is from the main unìverse, where the orcs were juiced up by the demon blood.

Grommash in WoD didn't drink the blood and fights with honor.

No more orcs

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Yea you're talking main universe, and the Shattrath you see in the Maraad video is from the main unìverse, where the orcs were juiced up by the demon blood.

And nothing says honor like giant bombs, enslaved gronns with cannons fused to their backs and all sorts of alien tech from another, alternate world and void magic which you forced another clan to use under the threat of death? Not to mention the blood magic of the Bleeding Hollow Clan..........

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dreamfiller View Post
    The fact that Gul'dan is the only thing worth mentioning about that fucking place is damning enough, don't you think?
    Indeed. It sucks that WoD's purpose was little more than as a Deus Ex Machina meant to shoehorn Gul'Dan back into existence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

There is no honor in mutilating children, the Shattrath in the main universe is exactly what happened in AU. There were children there, there were children in Karabor. You're just ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    I reckon Draenor gang will be back for the Army of Light business

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    And nothing says honor like giant bombs, enslaved gronns with cannons fused to their backs and all sorts of alien tech from another, alternate world and void magic which you forced another clan to use under the threat of death? Not to mention the blood magic of the Bleeding Hollow Clan..........
    These are just war tactics, really don't see the problem.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no honor in mutilating children, the Shattrath in the main universe is exactly what happened in AU. There were children there, there were children in Karabor. You're just ignorant.
    No it isn't lol. Don't call me ignorant just cuz you don't know the story. In the AU Shattrath was evacuated and the only people there were fighters. Karabor didn't have children to begin with, it wasn't a city. It was a temple.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be

- - - Updated - - -

No it isn't lol. Don't call me ignorant just cuz you don't know the story. In the AU Shattrath was evacuated and the only people there were fighters. Karabor didn't have children to begin with, it wasn't a city. It was a temple.
    ... Why do I even bother...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Are you aware that doing everything suiting your mere convenience diametrically clashes with the concept of "honor" right?

Garrosh and AU Grom have a similar conception of "honor" and is extremely cheap. Draka outrights calls the Warsong "dishonorable as ever" the moment she steps in Nagrand. Case in point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    He will randomly pop-up just to reassure you, that you are, indeed, free.
    You're taking that line out of context. In truth, he's notifying you that players will no longer require a paid subscription to access Warlords content.

The Shadowmoon Clan attack on Embaari Village. The Iron Horde assault on Karabor (where in the main universe the Orcish Horde slaughtered hundreds of defenseless Draenei). If you take just one second to use that brain of yours, imagine what you could accomplish!

There are very few good characters left in wow. Apparently they had to go back and butcher the old ones too. I would be very happy to never see grommash again, he reminds me nothing of the Grom that we know and love, so why even keep him around? Even his voice acting in wod was completely terrible. It's sad how far blizzard has fallen in that regard. The voice acting in Diablo 1, Diablo 2, Warcraft 2, and Warcraft 3 are all pretty amazing . Nowadays, I hear another character voiced by metzen and I want to shoot myself

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    It is a #savage world. Its lifeblood is war, according to Grommash Hellscream himself. So people need to cut this war crimes crap as soon as possible. There won't be a trial for Grommash. If you have beef with him, go grab an axe and try to bash his skull in. That's justice in Draenor.

Why do people want to see people in trial rather than see them fighting? This is Warcraft, ya pansies, not Law&Order.

*Law&Order ding dong*
    Last edited by OIS; 2016-08-23 at 01:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    It is a #savage world. Its lifeblood is war, according to Grommash Hellscream himself. So people need to cut this war crimes crap as soon as possible. There won't be a trial for Grommash. If you have beef with him, go grab an axe and try to bash his skull in. That's justice in Draenor.
    "Oh yeah, this Grom guy just killed my family and half of my race. But let's just ignore his actions because we're living in a "#savage world", right? Things like that aaalways happen..."

"War tactics"! Because that is a good reason to ignore Iron Horde's actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Hello, orcs are not the only races in Draenor you know. Government doesn't work worldwide.

Just saying.