Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    Wait, what? I have no idea when you started playing Balance but "Boomkin" was a thing way, way before SS was introduced. I'm not sure if it was used in Vanilla but in TBC is was very common thanks to how Nature's Grace and PvP set bonus worked (+ Starfire actually hit quite hard) - it was common to kill people from 90 to 0 in a 0.1sec window
    AFAIR it came up with BC, when we finally started getting gear actually tailored for us. Definitely while we still had that ridiculous "Regen mana by clobbering people" mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    AFAIR it came up with BC, when we finally started getting gear actually tailored for us. Definitely while we still had that ridiculous "Regen mana by clobbering people" mechanic.
    It actually did come from TBC in one of the first Arena seasons (can't remember if it was s1, 2 or 3) when you would use various ranks of Moonfire in combination with a talent that buffed the initial damage of Moonfire while renewing yourself and running around until you could get a Starfire cast off. Boom = the sound of Moonfire spam. There is a relevant .gif around the web.

Deleted
    Starfall still bugged on sunday -.- -.- -.-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by boonoob View Post
    Yup officially 1 whole week that our ONLY aoe button is just not working at all. This is surprising from Blizz, they generally handle those kind of bugs pretty quickly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodroki View Post
    Yup officially 1 whole week that our ONLY aoe button is just not working at all.
    It is not our only aoe button.

Quote Originally Posted by boonoob View Post
    It actuyally isnt bugged, it still does normal damage, it is just skada or logs doesnt pick up all of the damage for some reason

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    It actuyally isnt bugged, it still does normal damage, it is just skada or logs doesnt pick up all of the damage for some reason
    Can you provide a source please ? All I've seen are threads about the spell actually doing no damage according to combat log, so I'm genuinely interested in that.

Hey guys, I'm gonna be maining a boomy, would love to know what the best pathway for artifacts are?

I'm also leaving for a trip in a few hours, just wanted to have this information readily available because I'm coming back just a few hours before Legion's launch
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Hey guys, I'm gonna be maining a boomy, would love to know what the best pathway for artifacts are?

I'm also leaving for a trip in a few hours, just wanted to have this information readily available because I'm coming back just a few hours before Legion's launch
    Check this thread out :

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...balance-druids

Quote Originally Posted by Lionor View Post
    It actually did come from TBC in one of the first Arena seasons (can't remember if it was s1, 2 or 3) when you would use various ranks of Moonfire in combination with a talent that buffed the initial damage of Moonfire while renewing yourself and running around until you could get a Starfire cast off. Boom = the sound of Moonfire spam. There is a relevant .gif around the web.
    Moonfire stills sounds the same, and it doesn't sound like "boom" at all. The name is derivative of OOMkin at least in part. Either way, it's to do with the fact that we actually did become a viable spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodroki View Post
    Cheers! Glad I got a response before I left even
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Blue post:
    Druid

Balance
    Blessing of Elune now increases Astral Power generation by 25% (was 40%).
    Blessing of An'she now grants 2 Astral Power every 3 seconds (was 2 Astral Power every 2.5 seconds).
    Lunar Strike now generates 12 Astral Power (was 10).
    Mastery: Starlight bonus has been increased to 2%/point (was 1.75%).
    Moonfire and Sunfire DoT damage has been decreased to 50% per tick (was 55%).
    Shooting Stars gives 4 Astral Power (was 5).
    Solar Wrath now generates 8 Astral Power (was 6).
    Developer's Note: We shifted some Astral Power generation from the level 90 talent row into the baseline spec. This both improves gameplay sub level 90 and reduces reliance on these talents at max level.

SW - 5.33(3) AP/s
    LS - 4.8 AP/s

BoE SW spam - 1.33 AP/s
    Boe LS spam - 1.2 AP/s
    BoA - 0.66 AP/s
    SStars - 0.4 AP/s per target (both dots)
    AC - 0.9375 AP/s

Look like AC our best AP gen talent now.
    Last edited by Owlkin; 2016-08-23 at 03:50 PM.

So buff to Mastery and building Astral Power. Does Mastery buff change anything?

And one thing, people keep saying that Starfall is bugged, I haven't played much lately, what's wrong with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lionor View Post
    Ugh yeah the moonfire spam in PvP. You'd use max rank of moonfire to apply the DoT and then switch to a moonfire one rank below the max so it could not overwrite the dot. Spam and chase people until they fall over.

- - - Updated - - -

As far as the hotfixes go, still no mention of OKF being fixed so it does not eat the proc midcast of another spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    As far as the hotfixes go, still no mention of OKF being fixed so it does not eat the proc midcast of another spell.
    It's fixed on beta, didn't check on live.

Quote Originally Posted by Zakajz View Post
    It's fixed on beta, didn't check on live.
    Oh that is great news then! I can live with it broken on live (or it could be fixed now) because Legion is in a week.

I would imagine that our mastery is still weak but more in line with crit/versa now.
    Last edited by Adramelch; 2016-08-23 at 04:16 PM.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.HA.

Druid

Balance
    Blessing of Elune now increases Astral Power generation by 25% (was 40%).
    Blessing of An'she now grants 2 Astral Power every 3 seconds (was 2 Astral Power every 2.5 seconds).
    Lunar Strike now generates 12 Astral Power (was 10).
    Mastery: Starlight bonus has been increased to 2%/point (was 1.75%).
    Moonfire and Sunfire DoT damage has been decreased to 50% per tick (was 55%).
    Shooting Stars gives 4 Astral Power (was 5).
    Solar Wrath now generates 8 Astral Power (was 6).
    Developer's Note: We shifted some Astral Power generation from the level 90 talent row into the baseline spec. This both improves gameplay sub level 90 and reduces reliance on these talents at max level.
    This is just rich, nerfing dot damage just because they buffed mastery, as if people are using starfall to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Owlkin View Post
    Look like AC our best AP gen talent now.
    Well, keep in mind it doesn't scale with haste, while the other two do.

Interestingly, the An'she nerf is much smaller than the Elune one(~16.7% vs 37.5%, so more than twice as big a nerf to Elune). Odd that SW and LS now have different AP gains, especially that LS gives less.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    I would imagine that our mastery is still weak but more in line with crit/versa now.
    Well, it's still the weakest, but it's at least over .6 haste now, rather than below .55.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Interestingly, the An'she nerf is much smaller than the Elune one(~16.7% vs 37.5%, so more than twice as big a nerf to Elune).
    Well that makes sense because they also buffed the baseline AP generation of SW (33.33%) and LS(20%) - you'd have to nerf BoE by a fair chunk more than BoA, just to keep it closer, taking into account the baseline AP gen changes