Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    We never seen Illidan or DHs fly for a longer period of time (If you so much as mention the Illidan novel I will slap you)
    Even in the fight against Arthas he merely used it to jump higher and glide

and no, the Warglaives fire elementals of Azzinoth phase doesn't count. He just jumped up and kept floating around, obviously. Or well he wasn't flying from one end of the map to the other end of the map.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Demon View Post
    Your explaination makes perfectly sense... however it's not exactly what happens ingame. While DHs do get their "fel magical" abilities from absorbing demon souls, they also get other skills that are not in any way associated with fel magic, like Throw Glaive or Vengeful Retreat.

Thus, by extention, i think it would be more logical to assume (and i repeat: assume. All this we are doing is nothing if not pure speculation) that demonic souls simply makes Demon Hunters stronger: how they develop that strenght is probably subjective and different from each individual, but that could very well produce the ability to fly since one of them (illidan, of course) reached that ability by consuming massive fel energies.

Annie, please take it down a notch. Read what other people are trying to tell you, even if you don't agree with it. It's what forums are for after all
    I know, I know, I know, I'm a lil bit cheeky brat buuut I'm right! and my right must be on top!

and I did his txt, I simply find it lacking and simply not gluing together as it is missing the very nature of demonic entities

Quote Originally Posted by Actarius View Post
    I'm not spinning anything. Wings are not magical, Blizzard has never said they are. You're making the claim that wings are magical and there for absorbable by demon hunters, therefore you need to support that claim with evidence, and no your own headcanon does not count, you need a quote from a novel, from Blizzard, from WoW, or some other canonical source.

Demon hunter wings are a mutation whereas demon wings are not, if you'd have the simple decency of reading my post you'd have known that though. Instead you're throwing your words in my mouth and arguing against them, lacking any form of intellectual honesty or integrity.

And furthermore, mutations are not magical. They have a magical origin, but they themselves are not magical. I.e. a fireball is not magical, it comes from a magical spell. A fireball is literally a ball fire, but the abilityto summon a fireball is magical.

Again you're assuming things based on your own bias. I personally think it'd be cool to fly as a DH, but you can't just go doing whatever you want and breaking all of your established rules. As I said, again if you'd read my posts you'd know this, you need to come up with a working reason why demon hunters can fly. Absorbing anatomy doesn't work, or else demon hunters would be giant, flying, death lizards bigger than mannoroth with the strength to level mountains.

Guess what? They're not because they cannot absorb anatomy, only demonic powers.
    do you need blizzard word for anything? demons are beings of fel, their very beings are it. thuuuuuuus you know the rest.

how are they not a mutation? demons were not demons always and again feeellllll

waaaaaat? are what has fireball to a ffff fel satured bodies? or are you saying that demon body is not 10000% fel?

anyway, spinning it other way, very evolution can be said be a power, an ability to transform. but it is of no consequences considering what demons are.

giants, hmm hmm you mean like vengeance form? hulking monstrosities of scales amd muscle mass? it appears that it works fine for them. just not in as dramatic proportions as you say

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Form3r View Post
    We never seen Illidan or DHs fly for a longer period of time (If you so much as mention the Illidan novel I will slap you)
    Even in the fight against Arthas he merely used it to jump higher and glide

and no, the Warglaives fire elementals of Azzinoth phase doesn't count. He just jumped up and kept floating around, obviously. Or well he wasn't flying from one end of the map to the other end of the map.
    Illidan novel, cinematic about Illidari

- - - Updated - - -

here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlgAG6MRixQ you steal his eyes to get his sight to spy on the enemy, clear cut.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie Mee View Post
    because it does not make sense. we gain fanciest of our abilities by consuming demons. wings should be no big and easilt introduced the same way: by eating some demon.

they have exchanged few words; look it up, short chit chat at the end of podcast.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA liar, you didn't or you did not read quests or maybe you could not, I don't know, but is clearly explained there how it works.

I'm right, and you ar wrong. it is not my fault that you did not read the basics before you started to comment. though luck, dude

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, well, it does not matter considering the way demon hunters get their powers. Illidan never displayed transformation into hulk demon, it is us and our ways of eating demons that lead us to that transformation. bringing up Illidan is completely irrelevant
    It's truly hilarious how completely self-absorbed you are by your own ideas. You're countering every single logical argument by shoving both your fists in your ears and screaming LALALALALA.

Add in the fact that you seem to barely have a grasp of the English language, can hardly write anything without it being strewn with typos, and seem to be be either on the autism spectrum or in a manic state, and it makes you just come across as a delusional person who cares way too much.

You're wrong, and your headcanon doesn't override Blizzard's actual canon. Flight (using wings) isn't a power, you can't absorb it. If your wings aren't adapted to allow flight then they don't allow flight, end of story - unless you want to be more powerful than Illidan, who can barely fly himself. (Hint: he's the most powerful Demon Hunter, and your character isn't even close to his power.) Blizzard has explained why they didn't want to introduce it. It's not happening.

I know, I know, I know, I'm a lil bit cheeky brat buuut I'm right! and my right must be on top!
    The sheer amount of your shitposting in this thread should truly be ban-worthy. All I can do at this point is shake my head and laugh at you. Not with you, or with your supposedly "cheeky" antics, but actually at you.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2016-08-23 at 07:58 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    It's truly hilarious how completely self-absorbed you are by your own ideas. You're countering every single logical argument by shoving both your fists in your ears and screaming LALALALALA.

Add in the fact that you seem to barely have a grasp of the English language, can hardly write anything without it being strewn with typos, and seem to be be either on the autism spectrum or in a manic state, and it makes you just come across as a delusional person who cares way too much.

You're wrong, and your headcanon doesn't override Blizzard's actual canon. Flight isn't a power, you can't absorb it. If your wings don't allow flight they don't allow flight, end of story - unless you want to be more powerful than Illidan, who can barely fly himself. Blizzard has explained why they didn't want to introduce it. It's not happening.

The sheer amount of your shitposting in this thread should truly be ban-worthy. All I can do at this point is shake my head and laugh at you. Not with you, or with your supposedly "cheeky" antics, but actually at you.
    then I imagine that biological trait of inquisitor demons, that is 'sight' is not power either, as it appears to be their thing. yet after consuming it we get their power. confusing, right? oh no, I'm right and you are wrong.

there is no 'canon' but fluid decision making, Blizzard changed things many times before. and this one has nothing to do with lore at all. AT ALL

don't worry, I have been laughing at you for good few hours HAHAHAHAHhahah

10+ Year Old Account
    then I imagine that biological trait of inquisitor demons, that is 'sight' is not power either, as it appears to be their thing. yet after consuming it we get their power. confusing, right? oh no, I'm right and you are wrong.

there is no 'canon' but fluid decision making, Blizzard changed things many times before. and this one has nothing to do with lore at all. AT ALL

don't worry, I have been laughing at you for good few hours HAHAHAHAHhahah
    Inquisitor demons see through fel-powered eyeballs that they conjure and hold in their hands. That's the energy that you absorb in the DH starting zone. It's a little bit of his power, not a physical trait like suddenly having wings that work and can support flight. Like you've been reminded so many times, even Illidan can't fly and he's the most powerful Demon Hunter.

You're right, there is fluid decision making, and it's done by Blizzard. That's what makes up Blizzard's canon. Unfortunately for you, trying to discount the existence of canon is hilariously naive and misguided - you just keep digging yourself deeper and deeper. Sure, canon can change, but when something is canonical it remains so until a change is actually made - it is not ever in a state of flux.

You can pretend to have been laughing, but we can all tell in this thread that you're actually really invested in this and people disagreeing with you makes you upset. For now, I'm enjoying my time in this thread, marvelling at the idiocy of overexcited little boys like you. It's okay, one day you'll grow up.

No thanks

the class is already cool enough with adding extra flying gimmick

Deleted
    Inquisitor demons see through fel-powered eyeballs that they conjure and hold in their hands. That's the energy that you absorb in the DH starting zone. It's a little bit of his power, not a physical trait like suddenly having wings that work and can support flight. Like you've been reminded so many times, even Illidan can't fly and he's the most powerful Demon Hunter.

You're right, there is fluid decision making, and it's done by Blizzard. That's what makes up Blizzard's canon. Unfortunately for you, trying to discount the existence of canon is hilariously naive and misguided - you just keep digging yourself deeper and deeper. Sure, canon can change, but when something is canonical it remains so until a change is actually made - it is not ever in a state of flux.

You can pretend to have been laughing, but we can all tell in this thread that you're actually really invested in this and people disagreeing with you makes you upset. For now, I'm enjoying my time in this thread, marvelling at the idiocy of overexcited little boys like you. It's okay, one day you'll grow up.
    Illidan can't transform into vengeance form thus something something xyz. Really shallow argument.

how can you say that this particular conjured thing is a not a part of a fused fel organic ability that makes appearance of an eye? maybe it has something to do with the fact that they have no eyes of their own

by consuming winged demon you consume its fel, and it if it is super dense in the wings theeeennn what will happen? in fact it can be made even easier to work. they would pick ordinary demon model and give it wings made out of fire or normal wings covered with fire and voila typical ability(for those who can not think beyond this point) can be assimilated! and we get a fiery aura on the wings during wings mount, solved! but it s not needed in fact

gameplay mechanics are nowhere canon. sorry dude.

I'm invested, that is why I'm laughing, because I see really shallow arguments, very often absent of logical sequences. not to mention all the irrational ones. little girls like me but sure, you can say some other things if you wish, in the end y our words will stand insignificant before the majesty of my reasoning. I view your responses as nothing more than a shallow 'I have a distance, I'm a cool guy' flick.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    No thanks

the class is already cool enough with adding extra flying gimmick
    it would be a final cool touch, and as Blizzard have said in their vlog 'everybody wants it!!!' so yeah

10+ Year Old Account
    Illidan can't transform into vengeance form thus something something xyz. Really shallow argument.

how can you say that this particular conjured thing is a not a part of a fused fel organic ability that makes appearance of an eye? maybe it has something to do with the fact that they have no eyes of their own

by consuming winged demon you consume its fel, and it if it is super dense in the wings theeeennn what will happen? in fact it can be made even easier to work. they would pick ordinary demon model and give it wings made out of fire or normal wings covered with fire and voila typical ability(for those who can not think beyond this point) can be assimilated! and we get a fiery aura on the wings during wings mount, solved! but it s not needed in fact

gameplay mechanics are nowhere canon. sorry dude.

I'm invested, that is why I'm laughing, because I see really shallow arguments, very often absent of logical sequences. not to mention all the irrational ones. little girls like me but sure, you can say some other things if you wish, in the end y our words will stand insignificant before the majesty of my reasoning. I view your responses as nothing more than a shallow 'I have a distance, I'm a cool guy' flick.
    I never said gameplay was canon, I said Blizzard decides what's canon - not you.

What literally everyone else sees as rational, you claim to be irrational. What is stated as fact by Blizzard you call into question. What is described in the game, you say is just a vague example, or grey area. You say things like "if its super dense in the wings", but no one knows what the fuck that means other than you, because its just the same kind of headcanon nonsense you've been spouting for 7 pages. Everyone is telling you that's not how it works, but you refuse to listen.

You're a delusional little boy who has made literally no viable arguments as to why you want flying other than that you think it's cool. Your reasoning has no 'majesty', because it's completely based on forcing your personal opinion.

Sadly for you, the onus isn't on us to prove it's dumb because Blizzard has already decided against implementing it. My words literally don't have to do anything other than mock you, because Blizzard is already on my side. I have nothing to prove other than that you're an obnoxious poster who needs to grow up. So you can continue to be invested in this headcanon pipedream of yours while the rest of us sit here and laugh at you.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2016-08-23 at 08:38 PM.

Deleted
    I never said gameplay was canon, I said Blizzard decides what's canon - not you.

What literally everyone else sees as rational, you claim to be irrational. What is stated as fact by Blizzard you call into question. What is described in the game, you say is just a vague example, or grey area. You say things like "if its super dense in the wings", but no one knows what the fuck that means other than you, because its just the same kind of headcanon nonsense you've been spouting for 7 pages. Everyone is telling you that's not how it works, but you refuse to listen.

You're a delusional little boy who has made literally no viable arguments as to why you want flying other than that you think it's cool. Your reasoning has no 'majesty', because it's completely based on forcing your personal opinion.

Sadly for you, the onus isn't on us to prove it's dumb because Blizzard has already decided against implementing it. My words literally don't have to do anything other than mock you, because Blizzard is already on my side. I have nothing to prove other than that you're an obnoxious poster who needs to grow up. So you can continue to be invested in this headcanon pipedream of yours while the rest of us sit here and laugh at you.
    some designers don't decide what is canon, lore guys do and they have clearly written eating and stealing powers.

everybody, since when majority is right. what is described in teh game is clear, don't twist my words. I'm backing this up with the very ffff gameplay.

vilable argument other than cool? HAHAHAHA now you have buried yourself in nonsense. as if cool feature is not enough ahahha oh lol golden best thing ever said on game forum. what did youe xpect +5 t dexterity?

ahahaha really, and who is the delusional here. you have clearly cut lore from the quest and class designer who said something somewhere, come onnnnn.

and what that make syou considering you are responding to me every time? everytime bringing some twisted facts and nability to read or learn. so mature of you, man, you are so mature

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this thread has long since reached its useful limit.

Closing.