Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    I don't care for politics. And the USA is far from the greatest nation on earth. They do compete for most stupid though. Weapon laws and stuff. but nice bait
    so, the arguably 'most stupid' nation on Earth created both WoW AND the internet. Also the only nation on Earth with a flag on the moon.

Says a lot about wherever YOU come from...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    They gave that week of gametime due to having a disastrous launch where they used the DDOS as an excuse for issues reported to them due to phasing on Beta.
    They knew there would be issues at launch due to the setup and lack of hardware, but they couldnt prolongue the launch date.
    They havent credited time prior to that since they became activision, go check your account.

Current ddos attack on their isp , well that's beyond their controle and not their fault. but dont try to make them look like a 1993's valve, because this company stopped giving a shit a long time ago.
    yes they do, they give you 1 hour per matinence they do, you can see it very faintly
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    im paying for this game so EVERYTHING should be always ready to use.
    Go home.
    /10char

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarlol View Post
    Let me guess: american, between 12 and 25 years old, spoiled as fuck, IQ below 50.
    Pretty sure it clearly states he is from Poland. Don't bunch him up with us Americans.. we don't want him.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    linking below bro

- - - Updated - - -

my game is launched so i cant repair
    Thanks! I was looking in the options list from the top left battlenet symbol

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Show them the pretty pictures!
    http://map.norsecorp.com/#/
    People really dislike microsoft apparently

Deleted
    Seems like it's another day of RIP.

I was able to actually get in yesterday evening though.

Let's hope. I have an actual raid to attend.

its been unreachable for me for the past 90 min. From two different ISPs.

I know very little about DDOS attacks, is it virtually impossible to defend against them?

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I was talking about the poster HordeFanboy not the Horde fans :P
    i love this pic :P

Another fail day by blizzard. A doing nothing really incisive about this ddos attacks. In less than a week we have a xpack going out and the service it's more instable yet.
    What can we say a company that makes billions of dollars with their games don't fix their shit. Sad...so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    I do blame the " asshats". And I look with amusement on a multi-million dollar corporation that can be manhandled so easily by script kiddies.

I have to say, if Legion launch is an unmitigated disaster, it serves them right. You go cheap on staff and security, you deserve to implode under an embarrassing clusterfck.

And if "Blizzard can't prevent them" often enough, what use is there to continue buying Blizzard games?
    Watch the World of Warcraft Documentary, and get an idea of how serious they take this stuff. There literally is no means to prevent a DDoS attack because all that happens is the script kiddies just ramp it up, they get more people on their side to do it, or some of the more serious asshats infect more computers.

Even the most sophisticated system at the moment can't entirely prevent a DDoS, and as these systems get better, so do those initiating the attacks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kibil View Post
    Another fail day by blizzard. A doing nothing really incisive about this ddos attacks. In less than a week we have a xpack going out and the service it's more instable yet.
    What can we say a company that makes billions of dollars with their games don't fix their shit. Sad...so sad.
    Do you understand what a DDoS attack is? Because if you did, you're realise there isn't exactly anything for them to "fix" as such, and I also assume you've got some insider knowledge about what Blizzard are doing about the DDoS right now?

I'm just saying; If you don't know what a DDoS attack is, and you've come here to just make silly claims that "Blizzard don't care, Blizzard suck, Blah Blah Blah" maybe you ought to just not post about it at all?

funny how some people here are blaming Blizzard for not being able to defend themselves against "script kiddies" despite being such a big company

do you even know what it takes to launch an efficient DDoS attack on such big infrastructures? People doing these attacks are equipped and know their shits.
    I suggest you educate yourselves about hacking before posting and spreading hate all over the place. or just quit the game already if blizzard are so incompetent like u say. This behaviour of neverending nonsense rage is so annoying

According to their Twitter the 'technical issues have been resolved', but I still can't log in to the game. Still can't access any of their websites either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    According to their Twitter the 'technical issues have been resolved', but I still can't log in to the game. Still can't access any of their websites either.
    Same here busy day

Is it only me who can't log on even to battle.net app?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Watch the World of Warcraft Documentary, and get an idea of how serious they take this stuff. There literally is no means to prevent a DDoS attack because all that happens is the script kiddies just ramp it up, they get more people on their side to do it, or some of the more serious asshats infect more computers.

Even the most sophisticated system at the moment can't entirely prevent a DDoS, and as these systems get better, so do those initiating the attacks.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you understand what a DDoS attack is? Because if you did, you're realise there isn't exactly anything for them to "fix" as such, and I also assume you've got some insider knowledge about what Blizzard are doing about the DDoS right now?

I'm just saying; If you don't know what a DDoS attack is, and you've come here to just make silly claims that "Blizzard don't care, Blizzard suck, Blah Blah Blah" maybe you ought to just not post about it at all?
    ..well first of all I have to admit that you are 100% in right about DDos things and peoples who write about things which they even do not know how work, but since it looks you know something about DDos, will be better to explain peoples what is DDos, instead give lectures to same...

cheer!!!

Deleted
    Cannot log in to wow. cannot go onto there website. even battlenet app...
    Blizzards got the Internet plague. Lord have mercy on your soul

EU player here, I had no problem logging on about 20 min. ago and I have zero lag.

Edit: The official EU website is fragged though.

08/30 will be a great day... not -.-

Deleted
    Where are you guys from btw and what network provider are you with. ?