Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    As long as its two consenting adults I give no fucks.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

These young bitches be down for anything. Some of them like to prove themselves or like being bragged about.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I'm 27 my girlfriend of 5 years is 34. I don't see an issue with age gaps that are reasonable. I'd say anything over 15 years at least in my opinion is pushing it but at the end of the day its their lives and it doesn't affect me..so whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Romans used to arrange marriages for their daughters and they would marry young women off to older men who were good providers, had a stable business etc.

Latin America and Asia it seems that the age gap, almost always with an older man, is more common.
    I hear that's not the only age gap that the Romans were interested in.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

I don't think most people mind a 10 or even 20 year age gap, as long as both are at least above 18 years old.

Though I admit that a 70 year old man dating a 20 year old girl does make a certain impression. It also doesn't bother me, but it does provoke some thoughts.

15 years, in both directions, for me and it was awkward as fuck. My ex-wife who is a year older than I am is Asian and looks extremely young. I have wrinkles, grey in my beard hair on my head. We were eating at a restaurant and the waitress thought I was her father. That was also awkward as fuck.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the rule on Parks and Rec? Half your age plus 7? Would work most the time I suppose.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

I have dated a few people much older than me. and I do mean much (biggest difference was 20 years). mostly, it was due to having trouble finding anything in common with dudes my age and feeling more comfortable with older guys. it definitely wasn't a dynamic of being taken care of or some sort of paternal relationship - but rather a degree of emotional maturity that they had and my age peers did not. but.. I ended up marrying someone who is 2 years older then me. because again - we had a whole bunch of stuff in common.

for me, its not the age, but rather how well do you mesh together.

I don't care whom other people date, as long as they are consenting adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Aralon View Post
    Seeing older/younger couples never bothered me, but I operate a strict 1 year gap rule. With me being 26, dating a 24 year old makes me think "but she is too young, ain't she like 12?". Thankfully I met my fiancée in college, and we are the same age minus a few months.
    Everyone knows the rule is Half your age + 7 . So for you you can go as low as 20

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    my wife is 5 years younger than I. (30>25) and I already think after 5 years of marriage I need to reup and get a younger model..
    What a Lucky woman you have there...

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    My current relationship has an 18 year difference. However, despite that it's the best one that I've had, by far.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's a bit odd especially depending on the ages of those involved. 50-60 dating someone who's still >30? Weird as hell. 30+ person dating someone say... 50~ then it becomes less weird in my eyes. Guess I just have problems with the "maturity" differences between huge age gaps. I feel like it's taking advantage of a person's inexperience when you date waaaaaay under your age.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like anything, it depends on the people involved. Personally, I probably wouldn't date someone 10+ years older than me, since I likely wouldn't be able to connect with them well. But younger than me, any reasonable age (like 16+) would be okay, as long as they want it.

I mean, age in itself doesn't matter; it is just that usually it correlates with certain general mindsets that don't connect well, if the difference is too high.

---

Oh, and as for other people - I am perfectly fine with anything. If a person of 15 y/o loves a person of 105 y/o, then, like any love, it is awesome! <3
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    My largest gap was 19 years (she had kids that were only like 3 years younger than me). I've had a few between 15 and 19 years difference, always with an older woman.

I enjoyed the relationships immensely, but I always knew there was no future in it, as did the women involved. It's not fair to be a full generation apart. When she retired, I'd still be working for 20 more years, so while she'd want to travel the world, I wouldn't be able to. Then when I retired and wanted to travel the world, she'd be geriatric and unable to do so. Then when I was geriatric and needed someone to help take care of me, she'd probably be dead. It's just not really fair to anyone involved. Fun for a while, but not forever.

The biggest difference I'd be likely to accept for an actual life partner is 10 years. I could see being with a 43 year old now, though the idea of dating a 23 year old sounds kind of awful. The youngest I want to date right now is 26, and I feel like even that is pushing a little bit for me.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Its only okay in chinese girl cartoons.

OT - Never been in a relationship in the first place, so nope.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    My largest gap was 19 years (she had kids that were only like 3 years younger than me). I've had a few between 15 and 19 years difference, always with an older woman.

I enjoyed the relationships immensely, but I always knew there was no future in it, as did the women involved. It's not fair to be a full generation apart. When she retired, I'd still be working for 20 more years, so while she'd want to travel the world, I wouldn't be able to. Then when I retired and wanted to travel the world, she'd be geriatric and unable to do so. Then when I was geriatric and needed someone to help take care of me, she'd probably be dead. It's just not really fair to anyone involved. Fun for a while, but not forever.

The biggest difference I'd be likely to accept for an actual life partner is 10 years. I could see being with a 43 year old now, though the idea of dating a 23 year old sounds kind of awful. The youngest I want to date right now is 26, and I feel like even that is pushing a little bit for me.
    As a mature student going back to college at the tender age of 32, although I'd happily fuck the living shit out of every 20 years old bimbo I met, I can honestly say I wouldn't know what to do with them, apart from obviously showing them how multiple orgasm work.

Pretty fond of older women too. Maybe not 30+ years older, but I do aim for older than me.

Regarding the examples shown on the OP, they are too much for my personal tastes but, as everything in life that is legal, up to each individual to do as they are two consenting adults. Whatever floats their boat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    As a mature student going back to college at the tender age of 32, although I'd happily fuck the living shit out of every 20 years old bimbo I met, I can honestly say I wouldn't know what to do with them, apart from obviously showing them how multiple orgasm work.
    Yeah, there's way too big a life experience/culture/behavior gap between me and a 22 year old girl. If she was just looking for a harmless fun 1 night stand, sure. But I'd be unlikely to do anything else.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Yeah, there's way too big a life experience/culture/behavior gap between me and a 22 year old girl. If she was just looking for a harmless fun 1 night stand, sure. But I'd be unlikely to do anything else.
    Absolutely. Plus id be ruining my life as well which you know... its not a great plan

Do whatever you want imo. I don't think age gap is necesarily a bad thing provided you actually have a working relationship. My cousin is 35 and got 18 year old pregnant and they are getting married. Pretty good catch for her since my cousin has a big new house and is generally fun person to be around with.

Personally biggest age gap I've had is 1 year younger so I can't really say much about it. I supposed I could deal with larger age gaps as well provided we had similar interests and connected well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Was she a corpse at the museum?
    I'm into Egyptian mummies too!
    They have thousands of years of experience and the best part is, they can't say no!

*gets dragged away by the police*