All of my first picks were pretty much late game cards like Tirion, Eadric and Rag Lightlord while the others were to bad to pick. I managed to survive that long and they basically won the game for me. The game did take pretty long though, might aswell do my dailies in ranked rather than TB this week. Got an Ysera out of my pack, to bad I already crafted her when I started playing HS right when it launched

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    20 minute games, not fun.
    Idk I've personally found a handful of the longer games to be fun sometimes. Just from my own observation I see complaints about longer brawls not being a source of daily gold capping to be a bigger issue, though that obviously isn't the case for everyone who dislikes longer games. I have had games that were fast and enjoyable in the sense that I could use brawl to cap, but the particular rules/decks for that week were awful.

This Brawl isn't horrible. I just kick my feet up and play on desktop, so there's no rush to win. It's all about tempo and value and luck :O.

Actually I had "win 5 brawls" quest so I won five times.

15+ Year Old Account
    My pack contained not one...

Not two...

But THREE Angry Chickens

=(
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

My pack had an epic card. I hovered my mouse over the cards and was elated when one glowed purple.

"Please be Call of the Wild. I need Call of the Wild to try and make a legit Hunter deck. Please please please."

It was fucking Hungry Crab.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    My pack had an epic card. I hovered my mouse over the cards and was elated when one glowed purple.

"Please be Call of the Wild. I need Call of the Wild to try and make a legit Hunter deck. Please please please."

It was fucking Hungry Crab.
    Call of the Wild isn't in the same pack as Hungry Crab, so there is that to take solace in.

Deleted
    Double epic from my pack. It's not too bad brawl, unless you are playing against someone that intentionally rope for some reason.

I don't really mind that much, have my game on window mode and watch something on a side anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    Makes you question why do we even have EU servers in this game.
    It's not a ping sensitive game as WoW, 300ms ping is not noticeable and will not change anything. Everything could have been in one region.
    In a game that has no communication ability nor fast-paced action... this actually makes sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of people getting epics in their pack. I had one too, unfortunately it was a third Sea Giant. Did get a golden common though. All in all the pack was worth 160 dust .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by soulzek View Post
    In a game that has no communication ability nor fast-paced action... this actually makes sense.
    Since when did Blizzard ever do anything that made sense?

10+ Year Old Account
    Overwatch progress transfers across regions. I'm hoping one day they give us the option (emphasis to option) to transfer progress in other Blizzard games cross region, they clearly have the capability to do so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychohamster View Post
    Double epic from my pack. It's not too bad brawl, unless you are playing against someone that intentionally rope for some reason.

I don't really mind that much, have my game on window mode and watch something on a side anyway.
    Did the same thing. Started a game and did my daily internet surfing (reddit/mmo-c/etc etc)

Pretty fun brawl on Mage

This Week's Tavern Brawl is: Party Portals!

"The Medivas are putting on a special show, and you're the star! Summon minions with various portals to create the most excellent performance!"

It looks like everyone plays as Mage (Medivh), and you have all of the Portal cards (not just Mage ones).

15+ Year Old Account
    Tip, Romulo only heals your hero for 3, not 5 like it states.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    This portal brawl is shocking, so slow and ridiculous.

I spend enough time browsing the internet I don't need another "best way to win is to rope every turn until they concede" brawls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who invented this shitpile?

These fucking "choose x from y" type brawls are utter trash, what pseudo designer idiot keeps coming up with these slow, utterly tedious piece of shit brawls?.

They took the old portal brawl and added even more rng.

1 and done for this guy.

It's all a conspiracy to get everyone logged into Legion!

Haven't done this Brawl yet, sounds terrible. When I get home and Kripp is streaming it I'm sure he'll turn into a real life Salt Elemental and it'll be amusing.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Oh god I saved the 5 win TB quest for this and I fucking need to clear it to get enough gold for tomorrow's Wing.

No it's okay Blizzard, I have nothing to do but sit at my computer all day for these fucking long ass Brawls.

- - - Updated - - -

You know what really makes this garbage? Besides it taking 10 years per Brawl?

There's 0 skill involved. It basically amounts to trading minions efficiently and playing portals on curve. Any retard could do this. It's all luck and huge swings.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw my pack was fucking garbage.