Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

"Abuse" Keystones?

Hello!

Can you use another ones keystone and get a loot?

Say if i cleared all with my guild and used my keystone, can i like PuG a group and use their stone to still get loot?

per Complete clear you get loot(as below), just not the MEGA WEEKLY CHEST.

so yes you can do what you said.

but a failed keystone awards no loot, and once you have received loot at a keystones lvl you wont get loot from the difficulty, but if its a difficulty you havent done you can get loot that week.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinftw92 View Post
    Hello!

Say if i cleared all with my guild and used my keystone, can i like PuG a group and use their stone to still get loot?
    Not abuse. That is completely intended. It is just how the system works for it.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Best way IMO is to intentionally do Mythic+3, then 4, then 5, etc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    You clearly don't know how the system works.

Deleted
    Alright!
    Yeah we'll try to rush them as fast as wecan to get multiple chests / run.

if you complete a dungeon that was started with active keystone you get loot, no exceptions.

if you do a mythic 3 fast and get a you will get a bigger keystone lets say you get a keystone 6 becurse you had a good time then in the of the mythic 3 there will be 3 loot boxes for you one woith mythic 3 gear one with mythic 4 gear and one with mythic 5 gear - so thay would be the best and fastet way to do it.

if you do it your way to will spend about 120 mins to get 3 loots.
    if you do it my way you will spend 25 mins to get 3 loots

Deleted
    They want you to do as many as possible. Is there really a problem if you can nolife the mythic+? Dont really see something wrong with someone geting more loot for playing more. How is it any diffrent from splitraiding.

It also gives everyone something to do. Also means its gonna be easier to find both healers and tanks at the end of the week or days before maintance.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinftw92 View Post
    Hello!

yes

so get used to new formula of 'LF 1 dps must have keystone lv X "

Quote Originally Posted by Flow1 View Post
    You clearly don't know how the system works.
    So post saying how it doesn't work like that? Maybe that would be nice

- - - Updated - - -

Key gets used up after 1 run so you want to maximise reward each week for your key. Expect people will start to offer runs for your key early on

The best way is to 2 > 5 > 8 > 9 > 12 technically(granted the 9 > 12 is harder depending on the instance but ya).

You get all the chests between you skipped so you miss nothing and save time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Uurdz View Post
    Key gets used up after 1 run so you want to maximise reward each week for your key. Expect people will start to offer runs for your key early on
    Key never gets used. It upgrades to a new instance it never goes away till week end. If you happen to fail a instance it just turns into a depleted keystone which you can turn back into a real one if you run it again and beat it.
    Last edited by Jellospally; 2016-08-25 at 10:57 AM.

So post saying how it doesn't work like that? Maybe that would be nice
    It's already been explained by yeto.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    The best way is to 2 > 5 > 8 > 9 > 12 technically(granted the 9 > 12 is harder depending on the instance but ya).

You get all the chests between you skipped so you miss nothing and save time.

- - - Updated - - -

Key never gets used. It upgrades to a new instance it never goes away till week end. If you happen to fail a instance it just turns into a depleted keystone which you can turn back into a real one if you run it again and beat it.
    Sorry [edit] I shouldnt have posted as I clearly had no idea what I was talking about

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    It's already been explained by yeto.
    Yeto posted after what I quoted
    Last edited by Uurdz; 2016-08-25 at 11:02 AM.

Sorry I should have clarified *used up for that week
    Again, if you finish your run in time the keystone (the same keystone) upgrades to a higher level (depending on how fast you were). It doesn't get used up by just 1 run (unless you fail the timer in which case it gets depleted).

Deleted
    The best way to farm is to finish as fast as you can for more gear in a shorter amount of time. As a guild group we will use each persons key until depletion then start with a new key. Once those are done rotate in 1 alt so we can gear those. I.e in my group we have 3 clothies, 1 mail , 1 leather. For alts we have 2 plate, 2 leather 1 mail. When we swap out my Mage for hunter I can get loot from our main resto shaman. This uses 10 keys in total each week. Which should be like 30 mythic + dungeons a week plenty of gear to hopefully kill xavius week 1 hc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every key run awards loot, up to Heroic EN level at +10. That's the current cap.
    The weekly reward chest awards Mythic EN (880+) gear, if you cleared +10 the previous week at least once in any dungeon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadohw View Post
    Which should be like 30 mythic + dungeons a week plenty of gear to hopefully kill xavius week 1 hc.
    You DO know mythic + dungeons will not be available before the release of the first raid, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Nellyniel View Post
    You DO know mythic + dungeons will not be available before the release of the first raid, right?
    What I assume he means is that the 30 mythic+ dungeons in the first week will give plenty of gear to kill xavius by the end of that week.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    yes

so get used to new formula of 'LF 1 dps must have keystone lv X "
    I actually thought about selling boosts on their keystone to double profit, but there will be too many ppl doing it for free most likely.