Thread: Jaina's Future

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Jaina's Future

Anyone who played beta and ptr, there is any sign of Jaina? What she's been up to since she left the Council of Six [ Kalecgos joined the council in her place ] ? Since she no longer has a city of her own, maybe she is with Genn forming a plan against the horde? Like i said, anyone has info?

10+ Year Old Account
    She rejoined Kil’jaeden to report on everything she’s learned about the races of Azeroth after the real Jaina proudmoore died at Theramoore.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    She's on an adventure to find her meds in the distant land of Kul Tiras.

Little does she know that her search is futile. She's too far gone for meds. All her adventure will do is fill her loot table with epics for when she eventually becomes a raid boss.

Awsome when ppl just waste their time passing by to say useless stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minah View Post
    Awsome when ppl just waste their time passing by to say useless stuff
    If she'd appeared again there'd be a 10 page thread on it already.

10+ Year Old Account
    She's MIA since storming out of Dalaran.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

I think she is getting her next bf, just to be dropped again. Must be hell of a gf. Some even fake being an undead king not to be with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Viridiancity View Post
    She's MIA since storming out of Dalaran.
    I dont think that is a good sigh.......im a critical moment like this....she disappears......

Deleted
    I kind of get the feeling that blizzard wants to get rid of her, but not in a cheesy way where she just dies (like i got the impression with vol'jin, just dying for the sake of horde leader dying, since alliance lost theirs too). She didnt appear in the broken shore cutscene, although if you do it ingame she is there. We already have a strong "main-esque" character mage with khadgar. I think in the end she will become like garrosh in a way. Famous lore character that turned evil until she gets beaten by the heroes that we are

She is probably corrupted/Replaced with a demon.

It would actually be refreshing if she was acting entirely on her own accord. Villain or not you understand her motivations. She has lost so much but she keeps fighting which is pretty admirable.

Yeah but i dont like seeing Thrall, Jaina, Tyrande and Malfurion out of the spotlights in a new Legion invasion.....man i started playing Wow because of Warcraft 3, and seeing the ones who drove the Legion in the third war doin nothing special saddens me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Seriously? She is going to do the Garrosh. We will have to fight her at one point. That girl is dangerously mad at the Horde and at us for collaborating with them again. SHe is probably building some sort of bomb to get revanche. Every little gray hair is a symbol for her getting insane. Trust me. In 2 years I'll be coming back to this and I'll be like "huh... see, I told you".

My very far-fetched theory that probably isn't true: she died with the rest of theramores citizens and has been replaced by a demon since.
    "Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

* * --(Terry Pratchett, Eric)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inukashi View Post
    I think she is getting her next bf, just to be dropped again. Must be hell of a gf. Some even fake being an undead king not to be with her.
    she's almost as bad as taylor swift!

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    I just hope she doesn't become a raid boss, but from what I feel the alliance is going to experience some of that same in fighting the horde went through and its gonna get really messy and for some reason I think Genn and Jaina are going to rile up a big shitstorm and force Anduin to do something out of his character.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    I just hope she doesn't become a raid boss, but from what I feel the alliance is going to experience some of that same in fighting the horde went through and its gonna get really messy and for some reason I think Genn and Jaina are going to rile up a big shitstorm and force Anduin to do something out of his character.
    Sleep with a woman?

But on a more serious note yeah there may indeed be a shitstorm coming wouldn't be at all out of the bounds of reason.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Quote Originally Posted by FertsBlert View Post
    Sleep with a woman?
    Whats wrong with "Anduin x Wrathion" ?

I'm hoping Jaina will clear up her mind or at least won't pair with the Legion and I'm really hoping she won't go mad. Another frenzy crazy Faction leader would suck.
    There are so many ways to create tension between characters. Why do they have to go mad? I'd rather love something romantic. Kerrigan didn't go mad. I'd rather see a Queen of Iceblades that will be saved by Kalecgos Raynor, than another Garrosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by Minah View Post
    Since she no longer has a city of her own
    You realise that she is the princess of Kul Tiras right? Not sure why she never bothered returning, but maybe this means she'll finally go back.

I hope she is MIA like Vol'jin so dead as Blizzard promissed that Vol'jin will be MIA.

Would be refreshing if she just ends up being part of a Horde-only quest line where we turn her around. Would definitely defy expectations, and could actually work pretty well if she really does have PTSD. Enough fucking corruption stories and cliche redemption sacrifices plz.

EDIT: Extra points if she pops in to save the Kirin Tor/Dalaran after she has a change of heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    You realise that she is the princess of Kul Tiras right? Not sure why she never bothered returning, but maybe this means she'll finally go back.
    The same nation she helped killing the ruler? Dont know if that people will accept her with open arms. And idk why Kul Tiras isnt show in game.