Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    In the first books the Orcs talk about how the tribes, having no common enemy, have turned against one another as young orcs seek to prove their worth to their own tribes creating a spiral of never ending war among orcs and how the best solution would be to find new enemies on the other side of the portal. So no, Orcs are not a peaceful race. Tauren are a peaceful race, they just want to live in harmony with the earth mother. They typically do not seek out war with their neighbors and if they can't find any they don't go about killing one another.
    In Rise of the Horde Drek'Thar states that the Tauren are like how the orcs used to be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    No, running like pansies isn't a victory, not by a long shot.
    So you honestly believe that ultimately the legion will win? I think its pretty safe to say both factions will be victorious in their campaign against the legion. Like 100% certain.

No, running like pansies isn't a victory, not by a long shot.
    You're king was exploded. I call that a victory (gladly sacrifice voljin for that)

I agree, there are other menacing races, look at gnomes.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    So you honestly believe that ultimately the legion will win? I think its pretty safe to say both factions will be victorious in their campaign against the legion. Like 100% certain.
    You can be "certain" as much as you'd like. The evidence is still there. The Horde was beaten down and ran away with their tail between their legs.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

You can be "certain" as much as you'd like. The evidence is still there. The Horde was beaten down and ran away with their tail between their legs.
    No they ran to give a chance for victory. Again I ask do you honestly believe that ultimately the legion will win? I don't know if its old age or an alliance thing but its a pretty simple question.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    You're king was exploded. I call that a victory (gladly sacrifice voljin for that)
    Because not being able to do your job, letting someone else doing it for you, is a victory as a Horde character.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Only to come back and win the war. Thus being victorious. Wait, didn't the alliance run too? oh yeah, and they left their king behind to die, for nothing.

7+ Year Old Account
    No they ran to give a chance for victory. Again I ask do you honestly believe that ultimately the legion will win?
    If you don't fight, you'd never know. Running away like a coward offers the ability to make such excuses as you do. You make the Horde weaker than it is by making excuses for your inability to win.
    ~~ ~~

If you don't fight, you'd never know. Running away like a coward offers the ability to make such excuses as you do. You make the Horde weaker than it is by making excuses for your inability to win.
    But we will win. Again I ask the question, I mean its really an easy yes or no question, do you honestly believe that ultimately the legion will win?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Only to come back and win the war. Thus being victorious. Wait, didn't the alliance run too? oh yeah, and they left their king behind to die, for nothing.
    They only left because the Horde chickened out first. There is no honor or glory in fleeing.
    ~~ ~~

Deleted
    I do not care about conflicts. I just want peace in my little part of the world. .. And I will enforce it , kicking the Horde? Been there done that , geting frozen feet. job done... Killing off Jaina .. damn still on the bucket list. Still keep your feet of my lawn and I won't touch yours.

I do like witches though, though not the undead ones.. they are to boney... :P

They only left because the Horde chickened out first. There is no honor or glory in fleeing.
    so they left because they are unable to actually accomplish anything without the horde holding their hands. What an ineffectual military force the alliance are.

7+ Year Old Account
    But we will win. Again I ask the question, I mean its really an easy yes or no question, do you honestly believe that ultimately the legion will win?
    Keep making your excuses for your weaknesses, then.

- - - Updated - - -

so they left because they are unable to actually accomplish anything without the horde holding their hands. What an ineffectual military force the alliance are.
    Well, I believe that the Horde should continue the war with the Alliance. They shouldn't have a truce where there should be war. This is WarCraft, afterall.
    ~~ ~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    The only good Orc is a dead Orc.
    I think they start stinking very soon after they die, so not even that.

I'm assuming your reluctance to answer a simple yes or no question is because you know the answer. The Horde chose victory over death.

Keep making your excuses for your weaknesses, then.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I believe that the Horde should continue the war with the Alliance. They shouldn't have a truce where there should be war. This is WarCraft, afterall.
    Well as you and I have both pointed out, alliance are absolute incompetent and can't accomplish anything without the horde so going to war w/ us just proves why they are so ineffectual as a military force. The horde don't want to wipe you out cause you are fuel for our blight.

Because not being able to do your job, letting someone else doing it for you, is a victory as a Horde character.
    Our job wasnt to kill your king, so again, you're wrong. But keep trying.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I understand you roleplay a lot, but if that's what you actually took from it, you saw it wrong.
    Oh, how so, then?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    Our job wasnt to kill your king, so again, you're wrong. But keep trying.
    You never did.

- - - Updated - - -

Well as you and I have both pointed out, alliance are absolute incompetent and can't accomplish anything without the horde so going to war w/ us just proves why they are so ineffectual as a military force. The horde don't want to wipe you out cause you are fuel for our blight.
    I never said that they Alliance was competent, though. So, tell me where you're getting that from?
    ~~ ~~

Oh, how so, then?

- - - Updated - - -

You never did.

- - - Updated - - -

I never said that they Alliance was competent, though. So, tell me where you're getting that from?
    You admitting the alliance ran because the horde ran, is admitting incompetence that the alliance can actually you accomplish anything without the horde there holding their hands.

Show me, then.

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed. "Lok'tar Ogar" doesn't mean shit anymore.

orc enslavement camps
    thrall's entire childhood.

"my toons see the horde as" means nothing. Your RP fancanon isn't how the Lore actually is. Stop shovelling shit into other people's throats.