Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

What's after Legion?

I always thought of Legion as the biggest, baddest, 'end all' expansion. I thought it was be the end of everything because.. come on.. Sargeras is the biggest threat to us in the universe, disregarding the Void Lords which we know very little about. However it doesn't seem like that's the case. Which leads me to my question, what's after Legion?

Will there be an expansion focusing on rebuilding Azeroth? Will it be even more of the Burning Legion? Will we have to face Queen Azshara as the big bad boss? Or will it be another Old God? Or another dragon corrupted? What do you think is next in stall for World of Warcraft after Legion?

7+ Year Old Account
    Eventually I'm sure we'll go to Argus, but certainly not after Legion (Otherwise I'm sure people will be as tired of the demons as much as they are tired of orcs.)

I do want to have an expansion that's kinda based on rebuilding Azeroth though. Maybe not straight after this one, and possibly a bit hard to have a proper villain to top the Legion in this case, but it'd be nice where we get to do stuff to work on Azeroth - like finishing restoring Eastern Plaguelands to what it used to be, which they came a long way with in the Western Plaguelands, maybe see Theramore rebuilt... Westfall still got walls to be finished. Just try to fix what Deathwing messed up and finish the new stuff they wanted to work on!

...Maybe that'd be our new role in that expansion though. We know it takes -forever- to build anything in Warcraft unless the player is involved, so maybe we'll become the Champions of Architecture! Involving you actually get to build Guild Halls or something which IS NOT forced into something Orc / Human based!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonç View Post
    Which leads me to my question, what's after Legion?
    You know what? I really couldn't give a fuck. Legion hasn't even launched yet.
    I don't care what comes in ~2 years, I'm just going to try to enjoy Legion for a little while, if possible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    Eventually I'm sure we'll go to Argus, but certainly not after Legion (Otherwise I'm sure people will be as tired of the demons as much as they are tired of orcs.)

I do want to have an expansion that's kinda based on rebuilding Azeroth though. Maybe not straight after this one, and possibly a bit hard to have a proper villain to top the Legion in this case, but it'd be nice where we get to do stuff to work on Azeroth - like finishing restoring Eastern Plaguelands to what it used to be, which they came a long way with in the Western Plaguelands, maybe see Theramore rebuilt... Westfall still got walls to be finished. Just try to fix what Deathwing messed up and finish the new stuff they wanted to work on!

...Maybe that'd be our new role in that expansion though. We know it takes -forever- to build anything in Warcraft unless the player is involved, so maybe we'll become the Champions of Architecture! Involving you actually get to build Guild Halls or something which IS NOT forced into something Orc / Human based!
    Argus would be awesome, I hadn't thought of that. It's more than likely a fel covered planet by this point that wouldn't be very interesting to look at, but I do admit it would be amazing to see the Draenei's home world. Guild Halls would be an awesome idea, too. Something you build together as a guild requiring your active members to really contribute so you can build something astounding together. Perhaps that's what Blizzard is building towards. First garrisons, now class order halls, maybe next we'll have guild halls.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkLazorz View Post
    You know what? I really couldn't give a fuck. Legion hasn't even launched yet.
    I don't care what comes in ~2 years, I'm just going to try to enjoy Legion for a little while, if possible.
    Why bother posting if you're not going to contribute to the discussion?
    Last edited by mmocc9f100db02; 2016-08-25 at 06:18 PM.

Will we Argus for sure unless we some how eND up there during legion itself. Pretty big indication that there is a plot there that would be a spoiler if you haven't played the beta
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Legion 2: Electric Boogaloo

Wrathion was already beginning to show corruption, lack of morals, and vanity when he was a whelpling. He also has a complex and storied history with Anduin. I sense a heel turn for Wrathion, where we will end up actually fighting some or all of the dragon flights in a teamup expansion with dark forces from the void IE: HP Lovecraft themed enemies.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm just curious how much of WoW that will be part of the full Warcraft-story, seeing how the end of the short-comic of Anduin went.

He's an old man leading the final attack against whatever, as it seems, seemingly sitting on a throne in Exodar.

I would say possibly The Void, void lords, etc.

Or, maybe for once we could have more of a "relaxed" Xpac next time around. I don't know.

I doubt it'll be solely focused on the Legion, if at all next expansion. I expect and old gods, naga, or titan themed expansion after Legion. Azshara and N'zoth haven't been dealt with AND I really doubt either of those will come into a major patch for Legion. Those two warrant to be in an expansion themed around them, at least partially, so that's going to be coming up rather soon (Relatively).

10+ Year Old Account
    This expansion will hardly be the end of the demons, nor Sargeras. At best we destroy their portals into Azeroth and eliminate the baddest of them that remain. There's still Argus and the place warlock mounts come from (can't quite remember the name), unless it's destroyed. We still have the naga and Azshara to deal with. Old gods are still out there, though they'll likely tie in with the void lords. Other than that, I have no idea what we'll see. Anything could happen.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinChan View Post
    I doubt it'll be solely focused on the Legion, if at all next expansion. I expect and old gods, naga, or titan themed expansion after Legion. Azshara and N'zoth haven't been dealt with AND I really doubt either of those will come into a major patch for Legion. Those two warrant to be in an expansion themed around them, at least partially, so that's going to be coming up rather soon (Relatively).
    More than likely something revolving around both the old gods and the titans. Seeing as how Azeroth is literally a world soul (a titan that hasn't yet hatched) and that it's infected by old gods, perhaps the next expansion will be about us defeating the remaining old gods and saving Azeroth from the their influence so that Azeroth can join the pantheon and perhaps take the place that Sargeras once held. I'd really love to see more of the titans, their lore is my favourite and so is their interactions with old gods.

Perhaps in the far future we'll be helping the titans directly defeat the void lords to bring true balance to the universe.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always thought of Legion as the biggest, baddest, 'end all' expansion. I thought it was be the end of everything because.. come on.. Sargeras is the biggest threat to us in the universe, disregarding the Void Lords which we know very little about. However it doesn't seem like that's the case. Which leads me to my question, what's after Legion?

Will there be an expansion focusing on rebuilding Azeroth? Will it be even more of the Burning Legion? Will we have to face Queen Azshara as the big bad boss? Or will it be another Old God? Or another dragon corrupted? What do you think is next in stall for World of Warcraft after Legion?

They really did kind of pull out all the stops in this one huh?

Emerald dream - Raid not an entire xpac
    Azshara - Raid not an entire xpac
    Sargeras - Speculated raid

Not sure what they will plan next.

Void Lords?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    They really did kind of pull out all the stops in this one huh?

Emerald dream - Raid not an entire xpac
    Azshara - Raid not an entire xpac
    Sargeras - Speculated raid

Not sure what they will plan next.

[snipped image]

Void Lords?

Emerald Nightmare, not dream. Also I didn't hear anything about Queen Azshara being a raid, is this speculation or confirmed?

Also I have that image as my mousemat.

Deleted
    Why bother posting if you're not going to contribute to the discussion?
    I was contributing.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Legion 2: Electric Boogaloo
    Now this is something I can get down to.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Old Gods and Void lords, the classic Light vs Dark. Could do an expansion with bringing the Titans back, using their space ships or their own portals or something else to take them out completely on Argus, with the help of Azeroth herself. keep in mind that Sargeras fears the Void and such, so what we consider the big bad? There is always more that can be created. You can't tell a great story if you drag out what you think is the big bad, using lore that already exists.

More importantly, WoW isn't going to go on forever, and the fact is it would make ZERO sense to do something like delay and wait until WoW is "ending" for them to take us to Argus. I mean, why would you want to kill what people consider the ultimate big bad Sargeras...when the game is basically dead and no one plays it?
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

Scourge, perhaps? Been a while, and I'd love to see all those scary models in HD glory!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Oh hey, guys, how about something, you know, totally... *gasp* NEW!? :O
    NEW?! You mean.. something original? I wouldn't speak of such things..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    Could do an expansion with bringing the Titans back, using their space ships or their own portals or something else to take them out completely on Argus, with the help of Azeroth herself.
    Weeeeeeell, about the titans...

They're dead. Thanks Sargeras...