Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    I am so sorry to hear what happened to your sister and brother in law, it's such a terrible thing and goes to show anything can happen at anytime /hugs.

/huggles back* TY for your kindness, just take care of each other
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    If she just lays there like a fish, yeah.
    You do know that females can have orgasms without actually touching themselves, right? They can have an orgasm just thinking about sex, laying like a fish doesn't mean she won't have an orgasm nor does it mean she will. She can have an orgasm just thinking about someone she is attracted to while she sits there and types up a morning report at her desk and nobody would know.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2016-08-25 at 07:58 PM.

Deleted
    If she just lays there like a fish, yeah.
    She could be a gymnast but if he cums within 5min she's unlikely satisfied.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    You do know that females can have orgasms without actually touching themselves, right?
    Tell me more about your vagina.

Are you trying to refute me when I'm already making the claim that just because somebody is a virgin doesn't mean they can't have good sex the first time?

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    She could be a gymnast but if he cums within 5min she's unlikely satisfied.
    It's almost like there are other ways to pleasure a woman than with just a dick.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-08-25 at 08:04 PM.

shid dudes a mangina if a woman makes me wait id 1 sleep with some other woman while i wait or 2 i will write her off

Deleted

Are you trying to refute me when I'm already making the claim that just because somebody is a virgin doesn't mean they can't have good sex the first time?

It's almost like there are other ways to pleasure a woman than with just a dick.
    True however it depends how much experience he has, though id suspect after years the desire to immediately go full on penetration will succumb them

STD infection rates are as bad as they are because of of people sleeping around and not waiting til marriage. Just look up the data, scary stuff. It's what the "free love" movement and everything that came from it have done to youth and adults alike.

People who brag about all the chicks they dicked never brag about the warts on their wang.

Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    STD infection rates are as bad as they are because of of people sleeping around and not waiting til marriage. Just look up the data, scary stuff. It's what the "free love" movement and everything that came from it have done to youth and adults alike.

People who brag about all the chicks they dicked never brag about the warts on their wang.
    People not bothering with safe sex are getting STDs? Say it isn't so.

Deleted

You're missing a key reason in that data

umm Valarius no one cares about pleasuring a woman as long as the man gets his thats all that matters lets not be a SIMP! worked for me for years. i had too hear some mouth but so what i got mines...

- - - Updated - - -

umm Valarius no one cares about pleasuring a woman as long as the man gets his thats all that matters lets not be a SIMP! worked for me for years. i had too hear some mouth but so what i got mines...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    I guess spreading your legs the moment you meet somebody is checking to see if it works?
    As I've stated many times, morality is relative. You can think that being "slutty" is "bad", but that doesn't make it so. Sex is natural and there is absolutely nothing wrong with promiscuity. Honestly, the "old school" mindset of chastity until marriage and even "slut shaming" is antiquated and fucking retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    People not bothering with safe sex are getting STDs? Say it isn't so.
    Condoms don't stop all STDs. There's more to the male genitalia than the weiner.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    You're missing a key reason in that data
    Yeah, no. ```````

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    As I've stated many times, morality is relative. You can think that being "slutty" is "bad", but that doesn't make it so. Sex is natural and there is absolutely nothing wrong with promiscuity. Honestly, the "old school" mindset of chastity until marriage and even "slut shaming" is antiquated and fucking retarded.
    Edgy, but wrong. STD rates say you're wrong, the family falling apart says you're wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    Edgy, but wrong. STD rates say you're wrong, the family falling apart says you're wrong.
    For someone who's stuck on archaic principles perhaps. But rational adults will disagree. Also, you do understand you can be promiscuous and practice safe sex, right? STD rates don't determine whether or not something is right or wrong. And families are fine, you just can't accept that "family" doesn't mean "Husband, Wife, Children" for everyone.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sex is a very normal need to have. It is rather unnormal to not have sex before marriage, unless ofcourse people have a personal problem with sex... But then they should proberly seek help to get over their fear.

Sex in, and outside, relationships is very good for your person. You get to learn yourself and others in a very special way. You can talk to any doctor, any psychologist and any sexologist will say, that sex is good for you in the morning, at noon and in the evening/night. Have some fun with life and don't deny yourself something, which can make life very enjoyable
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

That's not what science says about the rates.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378905

States with no mandates for abstinence had the lowest mean rates of infection among the overall population and among adolescents. States with mandates emphasizing abstinence had the highest rates; states with mandates to cover (but not emphasize) abstinence fell in between.
    Education is the major factor.

I don't get the point of it to be honest. I don't even think its addressed in the bible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not everyone believes in marriage.

Some of us are just animals.

Education of course, is absolute.
    Last edited by Bethrezen; 2016-08-25 at 10:15 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    And sex before marriage is relative too. You can think it's fucken retarded but some people take value in it. And I have to hand it to them, in a world where everybody is telling you to whore out ASAP and show no restraint and personal responsibility, some people show good patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    That's not what science says about the rates.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378905

Education is the major factor.
    Doesn't counter what I said at all. Abstaining is 100% effective. Because some deranged homosexual "scientist" says "educating" kids about safe sex does anything matters not to me. We would not have this problem if we didn't have hippy "free love" bullshit decades ago.

- - - Updated - - -

For someone who's stuck on archaic principles perhaps. But rational adults will disagree. Also, you do understand you can be promiscuous and practice safe sex, right? STD rates don't determine whether or not something is right or wrong. And families are fine, you just can't accept that "family" doesn't mean "Husband, Wife, Children" for everyone.
    Yes, for you, family = mom, child, state as daddy. Or two mommies, or two daddies, or sexually confused children who were told by sickos that gender is some arbitrary thing that can be changed by going under the knife and getting injections.

Doesn't counter what I said at all. Abstaining is 100% effective. Because some deranged homosexual "scientist" says "educating" kids about safe sex does anything matters not to me. We would not have this problem if we didn't have hippy "free love" bullshit decades ago.
    Except that stats have shown that young adults who are taught SOLELY abstinence are far higher risks of STDs and pregnancies then those who are taught safe sex. Even if they pursue abstinence. Hormones happen and without safe sex as a backup plan, slips in judgement become much bigger problems.