Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Docturphil View Post
    In my opinion, Engineering is always a must for any main character no matter the class. You might argue "Well, Engineering is just for fun." But I would rebut with "Well, WoW is just for fun." Most people would probably agree that Engineering is the funnest profession. So you might as well have fun while you're having fun.
    I put engineering on every single character. It's just hands down the best profession. Glider, rocket boots, lootarang, invis, dimensional ripper & wormhole generator teleports, jeeves bank access and repair, reaves in legion, etc.. There is really no comparison.

Standard Tailor/Enchanting. Find it the easiest set up going into new expansions. Might change to either Engineering/Inscription/JC later on

Quote Originally Posted by Spikeyshadow View Post
    For the ones who are going double crafting, do you think you will still get enough bloods to cover both and upgrade all your crafted gear? I know disenchanting has (maybe had as things change) about a 3-4% chance of giving one and then there's some as rewards.
    The bulk of your bloods come from dungeons and world quests, even with a gathering profession.

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    In Legion you can swap your professions and switch back if you dont like the new one and keep everything you had in your book. There is an item you buy in game that allows the swap. I have not tried it so not sure exactly how it works.
    You can only easily relearn recipes from Legion, and only the recipes that are learned from quests. Any recipes from older content or recipes obtained from drops or vendors (which includes nearly all the 2 and 3 star recipes) have to be rebought and regrinded the old fashioned way.

Enchanting + Engineering

Deleted
    I have alts for this, one is alchemy/herbalism and th eother is inscription/herbalism

Alchemy you always need pots and flasks, and in Legion you will very much want the tomes and codexes of the tranquil mind