Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Probably also going to go BS / Mining then. Thought the Rocket Boots were on a separate CD from potions, but like this, it's not that viable to use them in Raids / Mythic+ dungeons I guess. With Mining I can collect Ores and whatnot during leveling and probably also make some coin on the side and gather mats for BS.

BS + mining all day long

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by daed4 View Post
    Inscription to write search warrants for light's hope chapel and get Tirion's corpse once and for all.
    Mining to make a tunnel under it when plan A fails.
    JC to bribe them or pay goblins to do it!

For me Engineering is a must for the speed boost and glider, adds a lot of mobility.

Second profession is Enchanting for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LordMas View Post
    For me Engineering is a must for the speed boost and glider, adds a lot of mobility.

the speedbost shares cd with potions so thats not good at all for raids, but glider is handy but situational

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post
    JC to bribe them or pay goblins to do it!
    Also lets you put gems on your skulls!

Jokes aside:
    I personally enjoy JC/Mining on my main(s) since every time I've played (I stopped back in late cata) jewels have been expensive as fuck, plus it's easy to level up. I normally level it with enchanting on an alt for the same reason.

Quote Originally Posted by LordMas View Post

Quote Originally Posted by cyrisela View Post
    the speedbost shares cd with potions so thats not good at all for raids, but glider is handy but situational
    All you need is 1 toon with a trading post rank 1 + Engineering hut rank 1 and you will have all the gliders you will ever need. I have ~240 stockpiled already.