Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    So no concrete evidence just speculations.

Cool, thanks for proving me correct.
    Your willful ignorance is not my problem. Your claim that there was "no proof whatsoever" went up in flames. There was proof, you just didn't like it, because it went against your narrative. I cannot rid you of your cognitive dissonance, only you can.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    So you would support putting Ukraine under the control of a bunch of Neo Nazis like Hillary Clinton did? How progressive of you.

- - - Updated - - -

Fortunately, wikileaks is highly concerned with verifying any information they release, and they have a very good track record of releasing accurate and verifiable documents.
    Obviously you didn't read that the documents were doctored... and there were two different versions of it.

Deleted
    I forgot to buy dinner for today, it'll be noodles then.

Darn Russian hackers ruining me life!

Should I feel glad that hackers are exposing corruption or terrified that they have nothing to say on RNC or Trump. That timing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    The American alt right - looking for allies among our enemies to make enemies out of our fellow countrymen.

Can't wait for these guys to fade back into obscurity once Trump loses.

What terrifies me most is that Julian Assange now works for fox news. At one time republicans were downright "kill the sucker" and now..
    This is how your average "I am for Jesus" guy must live while sleeping around with wife's sister.

I am bit sadistic and believe that only pain teaches. So I wish Trump wins. American right has already disowned Bush Jr. I can't wait for 4 years of Trump and all the miracles that will never materialize.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I love the way that the article at no point claims that there is any Russian involvement, just that some anonymous source thinks there might possibly be links between Russia and the hackers, and yet from that they have managed to plaster Russia all over the article, clickbait at it's finest :P

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Anyone else wonders how no-name Russian Antivirus Kaspersky keeps finding those super secret top level hacks by US Government but no Russian hacks?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/02...quation_group/
    Kaspersky has been around for a good long time and is fairly well regarded.

"Accidentally"? Come on.

It just shows that those are independent groups, and that CyberBerkut cannot be trusted, while "DNC Hacks" actually posts true documents.

And you would know that CyberBerkut cannot be trusted if you would know their history. For example, in 2014 they hacked mail of some American official in Ukraine and posted it... and only harmless e-mails had Google verification signature, while "damning evidence" had none. If there is no sure way of confirming anything they released as genuine, you should assume it probably isn't.

So do the Russians want to discredit Hillary like everyone thinks they do or are they making Trump look bad?

Nothing is ever clear in this spy versus spy stuff.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    So do the Russians want to discredit Hillary like everyone thinks they do or are they making Trump look bad?
    Both, hence regardless who win the election, Russia propagand can say US elected a bad person...

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    And this is how propaganda is born =)
    No proof what so ever, but who cares?
    Yes Ulmita, that goes for you aswell your ramblings without proof is just ramblings =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

15+ Year Old Account
    How do we know that it's not the other way around, some documents deleted and information removed to hide the truth, then a story launched that the real documents were in fact edited with added information?

I don't buy anything I read on the internet. Fuck that shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Nothing is ever clear in this spy versus spy stuff.
    Putin has a conceptual artist guy as his main PR main who philosophy is roughly this: Confuse everyone as much as possible.

Sometimes his PR guy creates anti-Putin groups, sometimes pro-Kremlin organizations, sometimes they might send money to neo-nazis etc

The objective is to prevent any single narrative occurring. With everyone permananently confused they hope to forestall the eventual narrative that would bring about revolution against Putin's Russia.

So, with a story like there is no agenda, no point, it is simply put there to mess with your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Who told you I was paranoid!?
    The NSA!

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Who told you I was paranoid!?

I see what you did there. I'm watching you

10+ Year Old Account
    And this is why you shouldn't rely on enemies for ammo against other enemies. It's just as likely to blow up in your face as your target's.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by death87 View Post
    Although so far the actual content of the leaked documents appears not to have been tampered with.
    I feel like I'm missing the bigger picture because from just the above quote I don't see what's significant about this in the slightest.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    I love the way that the article at no point claims that there is any Russian involvement, just that some anonymous source thinks there might possibly be links between Russia and the hackers, and yet from that they have managed to plaster Russia all over the article, clickbait at it's finest :P
    But there is evidence of Russian involvement, it has been provided in the thread.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    But there is evidence of Russian involvement, it has been provided in the thread.
    Can you link it please because I didn't see any when reading the thread :S

sorry i'll never trust DNC, hillary clinton, or american government
    but you'll trust russian operatives and hackers to tell you the plain truth?

maybe spend a little extra time thinking about this one

I'm not sure if your links or broken, or if you're making a "404 evidence not found" joke.