Thread: Jaina's Future

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Who the fuck cares? She promised it to Garithos and then killed him. That isn't equal to war on humans.
    So, if Angela Merkel orders the Bundeswehr to kill Obama, it doesn't equals any conflicts with the USA?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    So, if Angela Merkel orders the Bundeswehr to kill Obama, it doesn't equals any conflicts with the USA?
    Bad comparison is bad, and you know it.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Let's not bring contemporary politics in this, this thread has already wondered pretty far afield.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inukashi View Post
    I think she is getting her next bf, just to be dropped again. Must be hell of a gf. Some even fake being an undead king not to be with her.
    Taylor Swift could take lessons off Jaina

7+ Year Old Account
    Jaina's in my bed waiting for me to return from long day of gaming :-)
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Yes, a necessary military retreat totes qualifies.
    Yes we know that but from the characters perspective i guess it's not so crazy to think they where betrayed. Especially considering the mindset Jaina already has concerning the horde after Theramore. Again I as person know that the horde were justified in pulling back, the Alliance whoever didn't see it like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Minah View Post
    Anyone who played beta and ptr, there is any sign of Jaina? What she's been up to since she left the Council of Six [ Kalecgos joined the council in her place ] ? Since she no longer has a city of her own, maybe she is with Genn forming a plan against the horde? Like i said, anyone has info?
    Probably trying to convince Kul'tiras to follow her into her descent into madness.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    My question is whether or not she and Kalec officially called it off since he's still in Dal helping them port to the Isles after Jaina stormed off.
    Her storming away doesn't mean she is incapable of knowing they still need the support. It's very possible Kalec being there is more of a mutual understanding between the two, since Kalec does seem to be able to talk sense into Jaina.

Deleted
    My first instict is that she has returned to Kul Tiras and it's part of setting up the next expansion in a way. I know a lot of people want to see Kul Tiras anyway so it makes a bit of sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Fliida View Post
    My first instict is that she has returned to Kul Tiras and it's part of setting up the next expansion in a way. I know a lot of people want to see Kul Tiras anyway so it makes a bit of sense.
    We've still yet to see the South Seas expansion that's been drifting about for awhile now, so it's possible she's setting that up. But given the state of Tol Barad and holdings close to Kul Tiras the island nation may be completely defunct. I guess we'll see.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina being removed from the picture for the rest of Legion is...convenient, to say the least. She's a wild card and may likely be preparing for the liklihood she will have to fight both the Horde and the Alliance at the same card. In such a case, she'll be looking for powerful allies. Genn has similar sentiments but not as extreme in that sense. He wouldn't turn against the son of his dead friend in short. Jaina, at the point would be fine with it.

In all liklihood she will either end up courting the power of an Old God ala Deathwing, Azshara and Garrosh or she will enlist allies who are off the grid. I think the latter is more realistic--her becomnig a Warlock or Demon Hunter is a possability =O

Quote Originally Posted by Atwaru View Post

Does anyone know why they removed such a cool quest?
    Blizzard is well aware of the mega popularity of Battle for The Undercity. The Scenarios that turned out being MOP-exclusive opened the door to it being brought back at some point. It would be EPIC if they did it like Broken Shore and made it a cross-faction Raid: You talk to Broll Bearmantle in Darnassus or Thrall in Durotar, who separately recall the battle to punish those responsible for the Wrathgate Incident. Boom, you join a 40-man raid cross-faction and separately conquer the city, ending after Putress/Varimathras is downed. You then have the post-battle sequence ^_^
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    She probably hates the Burning Legion more than she hated Arthas. After all, the Lich King was a constuct made by the Legion.
    And she fought against them before, there is no way she would accept any kind of Legion's offer.
    Except Arthas didn't even *know* he was actually falling towards the Dark Side of the Force Burning Legion's agendas until he's already knee-deep in death and blood, and by then he was so far gone that he simply accepted it without question.

Knowing Blizzard, with Sylvanas being the new Golden Girl, Jaina would pretty much likely end up instigating the Horde's version of the Attack on Pearl Harbor --- an atrocity and surprise attack that struck so deep that it destroys all doubts in the Horde and galvanizes them firmly behind Sylvanas as Warchief, while Jaina would in turn be drawn into an irredeemable path (that she might not even know she is doing until it was too late --- to her she was just 'fighting the Horde' rather than 'betraying all of Azeroth' in what she does) that ends with her joining the Legion, as Arthas had done.

Or...I don't know. I swear they're setting her and Kalec up for WoW's version of Han Solo's death in the Force Awakens, or something.
    Last edited by Guntank17; 2016-08-27 at 05:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly as someone who doesn't particulary care much about her one way or the other, and probably never have, but I've followed and understood her motives and thinking since WC3, why would she abandon (not support) her allies in the middle of the fucking apocalypse? I mean, wasn't she part of an even smaller scale invasion in WC3 and she KNOWS what the Legion is capable of.

Why would she abandon her allies and all she stands for because she can't stand to work with the Horde at all? It doesn't make sense when it comes to her character in particular and thats primariy why a lot of people don't like her now.

Genn doesn't care for the Horde at all either, but his experience and reach is alot smaller than Jaina, and she decides to abandon and NOT HELP her long loooong allies, including a 18-19 year old who could fucking really use her help because she can't stand the thought of a Horde crossing paths with her. It's the equiavalent of letting your long standing allies, mentors and friends rot and be butchered to the Legion because she appears basicly completely lost mentality at this stage.

Noticed how I have practicly no issues with Genn's agenda (even though its dumb to do it right now and will probably bite him in the ass), atleast he has the decency to stand beside his allies and repay Varian's help. Hell, for fucks sake, the Worgen and Undead are streets between each other in Dalaran, and we don't see him going over the edge denying and avoiding entrance into Dalaran just to avoid them.

Oh and bonus points, if she uses Kul'Tiras to attack the Horde before the Legion (Which would be the most retarded thing her character could do), you can start counting her days as a lootable boss.

TLDR: Jaina, what the actual fuck are you doing, this isn't some army of Kobolds attacking, it's every Legion character ever. All these people, could use her help, not dumbass isolation.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2016-08-27 at 05:46 AM.

As much as I hate Jaina and the poor writing and story direction she's recieved, it would be awesome to kill her off and her risen by Sylvannas as part of the Forsaken. Then have her story revolve around being fiercely, almost blindly, loyal to the Horde. Then later one finding a balance and perhaps take up lead of the Argent Crusade
    'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

Iam convinced Jaina is a dreadlord and she/he doesnt have any future, will be a boos or mini boss in a future raid or dungeon.
    BETA CLUB

As long as we get to pillage Jaina's village in the next expansion, i'll be happy.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

I don't know if this was mentioned in this thread, but there was a theory that Jaina would be offered the power of a guardian just like Khad'gar was in the Harbingers animation, and would accept it and become corrupted by it's power. Who knows, she could be the final boss in Kara.

10+ Year Old Account
    I seriously doubt they'd ever turn her into a full on Raid Boss, Blizzard is pretty conscious of the big SJW's that follows her through tumblr and social media in general (no seriously, try it and bask in the contriveness of it boiling down to ''women in warcraft'' posts). I wouldn't count on it. I can already see the Blizzard Watch blog posts on it. So yeah I wouldn't say they will, but they sure as fuck need to make her...I don't know?...Caring again? Atleast for her own damn allies and followers?

I have no idea where she is at right now. I do know I sure wouldn't want to be around her when the cord snaps. There's no coming back from the kind of crazy she's latched on to. Just ask Medhiv. Her hatred has consumed her. Why else would she leave the Kirin-Tor at the most crucial time that the entire planet needs her the most? Knowing that they will need her? Maybe Cordanna knows something.

She'll be back, and when she comes back, she ain't bringin' cupcakes.

I'm hoping she will realize the error in her ways after realizing she is doing exactly what her mother did before helping the legion.