Page 39 of 83 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Another question:

Why everyone say that TOP PvE build is:

1) Savage Roar
    2) Jagged Wounds (33% faster dot ticking)
    3) Blood Talons

Wouldn't it be better to swap Jagged Wounds with Sabertooth (FB always refresh RIP)?

So we can keep fully buffed 5 cp RIP (by Savage Roar, Tiger's Fury and Blood Talons) with 100% uptime till boss die. Because that way we can refresh it even with 1 cp Ferocity Bite.

Isnt it sounds better?

Quote Originally Posted by Vasek View Post
    Another question:

1) Savage Roar
    3) Blood Talons

Wouldn't it be better to swap Jagged Wounds with Sabertooth (FB always refresh RIP)?

So we can keep fully buffed 5 cp RIP (by Savage Roar, Tiger's Fury and Blood Talons) with 100% uptime till boss die. Because that way we can refresh it even with 1 cp Ferocity Bite.

Isnt it sounds better?
    Before Blizzard turned Ferocious Bite into Tender Nibble it was close. The FB nerf focked up all the important talents in the talent tree.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    Before Blizzard turned Ferocious Bite into Tender Nibble it was close. The FB nerf focked up all the important talents in the talent tree.
    But here is imporant not FB's damage but 100% uptime of buffed RIP. Is it not enough?

But here is imporant not FB's damage but 100% uptime of buffed RIP. Is it not enough?
    You can maintain 100% uptime on Rip with JW/SR you don't use tickle nibble and just rebuff SR instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another question:

1) Savage Roar
    3) Blood Talons

Isnt it sounds better?
    You can have Savage Roar and Bloodtalons on every Rip. All you're missing is Tiger's Fury on some of them. Having both Rip and Rake deal significantly more damage outweighs keeping Tiger's Fury up on Rip all the time.

Another question:

1) Savage Roar
    3) Blood Talons

Isnt it sounds better?
    No, because JW allows you to cast Rip more frequently(because of the shorter duration) for the same damage, which beats out anything Pathetic Nibble could ever do. SR should basically always be up anyway, so that snapshot doesn't require much thought, BT goes on every Rip regardless, meaning the only one that doesn't get snapshotted every time is TF, which is the weakest of the snapshottable buffs anyway(should obviously still do it, but it's the least important one)

The big thing about JW is that it allows you to use your strongest builder(Rake) and strongest finisher(Rip) more frequently, replacing weaker builders/pathetic finishers.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2016-08-26 at 07:28 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tai Rin View Post
    You can have Savage Roar and Bloodtalons on every Rip. All you're missing is Tiger's Fury on some of them. Having both Rip and Rake deal significantly more damage outweighs keeping Tiger's Fury up on Rip all the time.
    How do you get bloodtalons on rip? I must have missed something obvious here. Do you cast healing touch as opposed to getting the proc?

Deleted
    BT on every rip, rake and AF. Pretty simple but stressful to pull off...
    Keep LI rolling and that's almost it I guess. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarlhen View Post
    How do you get bloodtalons on rip? I must have missed something obvious here. Do you cast healing touch as opposed to getting the proc?
    You wait to use your Predatory Swiftness proc until Rip will benefit from it (e.g. have four combo points > instant Healing Touch > Rake to five combo points (benefits from Bloodtalons) > Rip (benefits from Bloodtalons)).

Deleted
    Hey, maybe its a bit to late but, i wanted to focus on my feral but i have not good infomration for artefact way + dps estimate by each points etc.. Do we have a document with that ? (like in some others spec) pls
    (And a discord ? )

Quote Originally Posted by Tai Rin View Post
    You wait to use your Predatory Swiftness proc until Rip will benefit from it (e.g. have four combo points > instant Healing Touch > Rake to five combo points (benefits from Bloodtalons) > Rip (benefits from Bloodtalons)).
    Sorry I'm probably being an idiot. Predatory swiftness only happens after a finisher. So where do you get the instant healing touch from? Is it an artifact thing? I'm a bit new to feral...

Deleted
    Anyone else finding feral, very.. bland?
    As we are so heavily invested in bleeds, I feel useless on adds or fast boss kills, by the time you got SR, rip and rake up, its dead. Then if you hit a 5 point FB and its just a fraction higher than the shreds you just did.
    Add? pointless again! got to build up SR every other pack is just /yawn
    I REALLY want sabretooth to be more powerful just to see some big FB's coming in, Jagged wounds is great for damage of course but seems to make the build way to bleed focused.
    Been a feral since vanilla but just find the build becoming totally unviable in more scenario's across pvp and pve than viable.

Was always one of the top dps in my guild but the build would suffer a lot if you made more mistake.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    ^^
    100%.
    Damaged is good but forced into one build, again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarlhen View Post
    Sorry I'm probably being an idiot. Predatory swiftness only happens after a finisher. So where do you get the instant healing touch from? Is it an artifact thing? I'm a bit new to feral...
    You don't need to use the Predatory Swiftness proc the moment it happens. It lasts 12 seconds, which is easily enough to save it so it covers the next finisher(either at 4CP and then Rake -> finisher or at 5CP and then finisher -> Rake)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xkwizit View Post
    Anyone else finding feral, very.. bland?
    As we are so heavily invested in bleeds, I feel useless on adds or fast boss kills, by the time you got SR, rip and rake up, its dead. Then if you hit a 5 point FB and its just a fraction higher than the shreds you just did.
    Add? pointless again! got to build up SR every other pack is just /yawn
    I REALLY want sabretooth to be more powerful just to see some big FB's coming in, Jagged wounds is great for damage of course but seems to make the build way to bleed focused.
    Been a feral since vanilla but just find the build becoming totally unviable in more scenario's across pvp and pve than viable.

Was always one of the top dps in my guild but the build would suffer a lot if you made more mistake.

- - - Updated - - -

^^
    100%.
    Damaged is good but forced into one build, again.
    Sabretooth being more powerful wouldn't stop Pathetic Nibble from being... pathetic.

Feral as a whole is in a better spot than it has been for years, so not sure what you're worried about, really.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by elimia189 View Post
    Hey, maybe its a bit to late but, i wanted to focus on my feral but i have not good infomration for artefact way + dps estimate by each points etc.. Do we have a document with that ? (like in some others spec) pls
    (And a discord ? )
    The discord, which has pins that include the stuff you asked about(or at least they will very soon if it's not there yet)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Guys. In Pawkets guide ice-veins he says that Lunar Inspiration is best talent for single target. But! Every top feral in HFC using Blood Scent (+10% crit). Who should i believe?

Deleted
    Guys. In Pawkets guide ice-veins he says that Lunar Inspiration is best talent for single target. But! Every top feral in HFC using Blood Scent (+10% crit). Who should i believe?
    I'll take a wild guess:
    Seed of Creation + Incarnation.
    Shred doing 50% extra-dmg AND having close to 100% crit-chance can't be beaten by LI currently.

Deleted
    people need to understand the difference between prepatch and legion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Einst3in View Post
    people need to understand the difference between prepatch and legion
    People need to read the guide before making those conclusions.

In his guide he lists BiS items for current content, that means that guide was made for 100 lvl.

Any clever top ferals can explain Lunar Inspiration vs Blood Scent talent choose?

They haven't made any changes to any artifact for over a month now, so hopefully they do a big sweeping change to them before raids open up. With all the class changes they made in the last month, artifacts will needed to be adjusted.

Deleted
    Guyz somewhere in internet i found that. Is that true?

Guyz somewhere in internet i found that. Is that true?
    True how?

Almost every sim was developed by a different person, you can't really compare them.

Certainly not at this point.

You can use the Sim to compare gear choices.