Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    I read your guide for BM and found it somewhat useful but I went with some talents that made things easier for me over the ones you suggest. For instance, I find Stampede to be terrible and Aspect of the Beast to be far more reliable. The more passive abilities, the better for me. Also- in the Mr.Robot simulator, AotB does higher dps than Stampede. It's the best talent in the tier in that sim.
    Well thing is, friend, that Killer Cobra is a passive talent and is also miles fucking better than both Stampede and Aspect of the Beast, but don't let facts get in the way of your beliefs.

This thread is utterly full of trolls. WTF is it with this game and people who feel the need to incessantly harass people that aren't complete idiots and don't suck at the game? Meanwhile the rest of us are scratching our head to figure out why relatively few players have cleared heroic HFC...
    Last edited by Shakou; 2016-08-27 at 06:55 AM.

ITT: People that have no idea who Azortharion is and what his reputation is. Jesus this thread is full of trolls left, right and center.

Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    ITT: People that have no idea who Azortharion is and what his reputation is. Jesus this thread is full of trolls left, right and center.
    I didn't even know who he is until reading this thread, but it's plainly obvious who the aggressors in this thread are and it's so over the top ridiculous that there are actually very obvious sock puppet accounts (including a dude with 6 forum posts clearly all familiar with the topic and with this guy) posting here and I'm pretty sure a lot of butthurt competitors in here for no purpose but to goad people on. I believe there was even a guy in here telling him to see a therapist because he was certain that this guy has it out for bm.

I mean they're actually calling this guy an asshole while they're practically throwing shit all over the walls and screaming at the top of the lungs by comparison. It's amazing that this guy is as nice as he is.

10+ Year Old Account
    PVP thread people, lets take the PVE discussion elsware.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    I didn't even know who he is until reading this thread, but it's plainly obvious who the aggressors in this thread are and it's so over the top ridiculous that there are actually very obvious sock puppet accounts (including a dude with 6 forum posts clearly all familiar with the topic and with this guy) posting here and I'm pretty sure a lot of butthurt competitors in here for no purpose but to goad people on. I believe there was even a guy in here telling him to see a therapist because he was certain that this guy has it out for bm.

I mean they're actually calling this guy an asshole while they're practically throwing shit all over the walls and screaming at the top of the lungs by comparison. It's amazing that this guy is as nice as he is.
    Lol yeah basically. Honestly, I'd say at least like half of the valuable WoW Hunter information / guides / advice that is update and available on the internet is largely contributed by Azortharion.

But trolls will be trolls....

Deleted
    But trolls will be trolls....
    Go back to page 1, and read the entire thing. Do that and then tell me again the dude you are currently defending is not acting like an asshole? I mean, in his second post in the thread he is basicly calling someone stupid because that person asked if he can prove his statement? And lets not forget the fact that his statement was false, mostly because he did not read the original post. Something any other poster would probably get lynched over, but no not him because he wrote something!

I am not saying that Azewhatever the hell you guys call him is not knowledgeable about hunters. Hell i just started getting back into wow and i will probably use his guides and learn a great deal from them. That does not mean that he is not acting like an asshole. Sure there are a few people in this thread more then willing to poke the bear. But please stop the "Knight in shining armor" routine and claim this poor guy is the victim.

Deleted
    What does being an asshole have anything to do with providing proper intel? This forum is discussions about hunters, not about people. If you want to bash someone because you dont take his word even though he is an experienced player that has been the top of the chain and providing useful information for countless years for many wow expansions then what are you even here.

The whole thread is a major shithole discussing how much of a asshole azo is than actually being ON-TOPIC.

Good luck to ya'll arguing.
    Last edited by mmoceb7ce0de01; 2016-08-27 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antroplasm View Post
    Go back to page 1, and read the entire thing. Do that and then tell me again the dude you are currently defending is not acting like an asshole? I mean, in his second post in the thread he is basicly calling someone stupid because that person asked if he can prove his statement? And lets not forget the fact that his statement was false, mostly because he did not read the original post. Something any other poster would probably get lynched over, but no not him because he wrote something!

I am not saying that Azewhatever the hell you guys call him is not knowledgeable about hunters. Hell i just started getting back into wow and i will probably use his guides and learn a great deal from them. That does not mean that he is not acting like an asshole. Sure there are a few people in this thread more then willing to poke the bear. But please stop the "Knight in shining armor" routine and claim this poor guy is the victim.
    There are two certainties about Az, 1. He's an ass, 2. He knows his shit. 1 is directly related to 2.

People ask for help. He answers them. They tell him why he's wrong (he's not, mostly). The problem is that his answers are not what the people who ask the questions want to hear... so instead of accepting his answer and doing whatever, they feel the need to argue their point. Sadly, because of points 1 and 2 above that doesn't work out well and results in crap like this thread.

Edit: Prettv much what Pritesh22 said.

Edit 2: OP, pay whatever you enjoy the most. Unless you're planning on clearing mythics, the class spec differences are largely irrelevant.
    Last edited by Fudge; 2016-08-27 at 05:17 PM.

Go back to page 1, and read the entire thing.
    I did. That's what makes it all so obvious. You're either delusional, a sock puppet account/troll or you're just simply oblivious to the reality that having even an entire legion (it's only a handful actually) of people that agree with you doesn't make you right. Also you clearly come in here often for someone with just 5 posts.

Y'all are seriously obnoxious and barely worth responding to. I mean dude's worst mistake was not reading the OP and the thread descends into this shitshow? You guys didn't even realize he still answered the OP's question more or less (much more than anyone else did), or told him exactly who to ask for the answer, like maybe the best arena Hunter NA. Not you or someone else with some axe to grind because some people aren't as bad as you.

I don't think the OP ever even responded to this thread, most likely because of people like yourself.

FYI the real irony here is that BM is in all seriousness just an modestly okay raid/dungeon spec and it pretty much completely sucks in pvp. The only reason it was good before in WOD wasn't even because of things that people mentioned here like "BM being less susceptible to LOS" but the fact that BM had way more survivability in arena. and more burst. Not actually the case anymore and because of the very simply fact that almost all significant dmg is coming from your pet now, the spec is pretty much dead.

Or do you really think BM hunters are gonna go gladiator cobra shotting people to death? Get real homie.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2016-08-28 at 12:25 AM.

It wasn't a false statement, it was just a correct statement in the wrong thread. I got lynched plenty for it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    It's never a mistake to main any spec of any class. Play what you like and those who disapprove be damned.
    Agreed. Play what YOU find enjoyable. Don't play something that you don't find enjoyable just because it "might" be 1% better according to some simulation somewhere. Unless you are in Method going for world firsts, it *does not matter*. Yes for them it matters, the game is literally their job. They get paid to play it and get world firsts. Don't make the game a job for you. There is no reason for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Yes for them it matters, the game is literally their job. They get paid to play it and get world firsts. Don't make the game a job for you. There is no reason for it.
    This is bullshit, can you get your facts straight and then come back? Good fucking job invalidating everything you've said by pulling such a blunder. How do people even start believing this shit? Are you not paying attention? Why pretend like you know what you're talking about and straight up misguide fucking everyone reading?
    Last edited by Azortharion; 2016-08-28 at 01:17 AM.

Guy 1: I want someone's opinion on some matter.
    Guy 2: Here is my opinion.
    Guy 3: I don't like your opinion, you are dumb, let me sling mud at you.

^ This thread.
    Not sure why kids on the internet have to be such unapologetic dickbags all the time to literally everyone. Oh well.

You can either run sims yourself, do napkin math yourself, or listen to other people and what they have seen and calculated. It's hard when people start trying to discredit each other for... some reason...? I think people are just stupid and can't help themselves. Just like the idiots who like to start fights in bars because they "support" different sports teams, people on the internet have to start their pathetic little e-fights because someone thinks another spec is better than the one they prefer playing. But instead of using reason, logic, or hell even just ignoring it, they want to "believe" they are correct and violently refute anything said regardless of what is presented.

C'est la vie.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, the problem the people had with the answer given was no that is was incorrect, but the fact that the guy that responded made the same mistake he gives other people shit for, now they give him stick and the rest that crawled so far up his ass, got a shot on the nose as well. Think the mods should just lock this thread and we can start a new dick measuring one.

Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    Again, the problem the people had with the answer given was no that is was incorrect, but the fact that the guy that responded made the same mistake he gives other people shit for, now they give him stick and the rest that crawled so far up his ass, got a shot on the nose as well. Think the mods should just lock this thread and we can start a new dick measuring one.
    Waiting to pounce on someone for one simple mistake (if you can call it that) isn't really much motivation for them to continue helping you (us) out. Go look at the DK forum here and you'll see what its like for there to be no one willing to give direct, proven answers to questions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PeopleReady View Post
    Waiting to pounce on someone for one simple mistake (if you can call it that) isn't really much motivation for them to continue helping you (us) out. Go look at the DK forum here and you'll see what its like for there to be no one willing to give direct, proven answers to questions.
    He must practice what he preaches. Not only that, but I already stated that he is good, and people know that, so his every move will be watched, and closely watched.
    It is unfortunately the way life works, when you are great at what you do, people will look for faults in everything you do, and if you are a dick to people who makes mistakes (granted some of the people here just seem to go out to taunt him), dont expect them to not give you a pounding if you make the same mistakes. It is over, he admitted that he made a mistake, and the people should let it go now. We are all human, and all makes mistakes, even the greatest of us, but it takes an even greater person to admit he was wrong (which he did, so hats off).

Deleted
    FYI the real irony here is that BM is in all seriousness just an modestly okay raid/dungeon spec and it pretty much completely sucks in pvp. The only reason it was good before in WOD wasn't even because of things that people mentioned here like "BM being less susceptible to LOS" but the fact that BM had way more survivability in arena. and more burst. Not actually the case anymore and because of the very simply fact that almost all significant dmg is coming from your pet now, the spec is pretty much dead.

Or do you really think BM hunters are gonna go gladiator cobra shotting people to death? Get real homie.
    I believe you are utterly and completely wrong, first of all, BM is not only modestly good in dungeons, it's probably the best...no wait, it *is* the best if you really want to min-max shit. And in PvP it's probably a lot better than MM too, the Honor talents are straight up better for Arena and other small scale battles and the only reason why MM is dealing so much damage right now in PvE is Patient Sniper, I see many problems with a skill like that in PvP.

I did. That's what makes it all so obvious. You're either delusional, a sock puppet account/troll or you're just simply oblivious to the reality that having even an entire legion (it's only a handful actually) of people that agree with you doesn't make you right. Also you clearly come in here often for someone with just 5 posts.

Y'all are seriously obnoxious and barely worth responding to. I mean dude's worst mistake was not reading the OP and the thread descends into this shitshow? You guys didn't even realize he still answered the OP's question more or less (much more than anyone else did), or told him exactly who to ask for the answer, like maybe the best arena Hunter NA. Not you or someone else with some axe to grind because some people aren't as bad as you.

I don't think the OP ever even responded to this thread, most likely because of people like yourself.

Bm is an amazing dungeon spec. It's also decent in pvp as well. I have been in alpha/beta for months and can personally attest to both. You speak like someone who doesn't even play hunter, and judging by the fact that you didn't even know who the fuck Azor even was until you "read" this thread, makes it even more obvious. Which makes your input worthless. If we're "barely worth responding to", then why don't you go fuck off back to whatever hipster-beta-cuck, cloning chamber you spawned from. I'm sure Azor can handle shit just fine here w/o you white-knighting up his ass. He's been throwing high quality bait into his posts for a long time. He'll be ok.

BM looks strong for arenas. PvP talents like separation anxiety and beast within should perform well there. And pets will chase pillar humpers.

I'm concerned about BM in RBGs mainly due to pathing issues. When an EFC is posted on the top level of his flag room and then jumps down; you can jump down after him, but your pet takes the long way and runs back down the ramp. This effectively reduces your damage done by 75% in a moment of opportunity for a return.
    Crazyhoof of Moon Guard