Deleted

Player DHS possibly have Nathrezim locked in themselves

In one of the jokes, DH says that he can speak Nathrezim. It might be a big leap, but official language of the Legion is Eredun.
    Isn't it also the language that DHS use to communicate with each other factions wide?

Deleted
    It'd be quite idiotic for a demon hunter to use a dreadlord, out of all demons.

Demonic is Eredun. Nathrezim is the language that Legion secrets are kept in. Makes sense for DHs to learn Nathrezim.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    It'd be quite idiotic for a demon hunter to use a dreadlord, out of all demons.
    big power, yes yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Demonic is Eredun. Nathrezim is the language that Legion secrets are kept in. Makes sense for DHs to learn Nathrezim.
    I didn't try to speak with this language. does it display 'demonic' when you speak? if yes then blast it, my hyphothesis is wrong!
    Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    I like to think my demon took the "soul" of a succubus. Her /flirts are just way too naughty. I hope they eventually give us a whip ability...
    yeah, I think there is a joke about succubi army :---P

Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    I like to think my demon took the "soul" of a succubus. Her /flirts are just way too naughty. I hope they eventually give us a whip ability...
    I'm not sure what you expected of elves. Naughty is their nature.

I didn't try to speak with this language. does it display 'demonic' when you speak? if yes then blast it, my hyphothesis is wrong!
    It's Demonic.

Deleted
    Personally I always imagined my Demon Hunter taking the soul of either an eredar wrathguard or of an ered'ruin doomguard.

Deleted
    Seeing as one of the protagonists in Illidan has a lot of difficulty keeping a frigging felhunter from taking control of him, I doubt any of the PC DH's have absorbed something as powerful as a dreadlord :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pingasman82 View Post
    Seeing as one of the protagonists in Illidan has a lot of difficulty keeping a frigging felhunter from taking control of him, I doubt any of the PC DH's have absorbed something as powerful as a dreadlord :P
    yeaaah, but we are kind of special right? immortal special kind so maybe we are strong dingos with super gravity like will that holds it locked. it just came to me, after that joke when he said "I can speak nathrezim'. well maybe it is not connected, but I would not mind, oh no. I'm fangirling Nathrezim since forever, they are so beautiful (*_****** it leaves smudges of excitement for me

This should be moved it does not belong in the lore section.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    This should be moved it does not belong in the lore section.
    Welllll, maybe you are right. But I have made this thread with 'ohhhh so thats how it is' idea in my mind. But yeah, maybe it would be better in DH's class forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie Mee View Post
    In one of the jokes, DH says that he can speak Nathrezim. It might be a big leap, but official language of the Legion is Eredun.
    Isn't it also the language that DHS use to communicate with each other factions wide?
    Demon Hunters can speak Eredun, but Nathreza is its own language separate from the common demonic tongue (kind of like Common vs. Darnassian, if you like). The only Demon Hunter with a Nathrezim inside him would be the recovered Loramus Thalipedes, who is actually inside Razelikh's demonic body in a kind of reverse possession.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Demon Hunters can speak Eredun, but Nathreza is its own language separate from the common demonic tongue (kind of like Common vs. Darnassian, if you like). The only Demon Hunter with a Nathrezim inside him would be the recovered Loramus Thalipedes, who is actually inside Razelikh's demonic body in a kind of reverse possession.
    isn't nathreza the planet and language nathrezim? anyway, so if DHS communicate with demonic then this hypothesis falls. we dont know if it is the only, but for sure he is the most visible one, although as you have said it is the other way around.

well, would like to speak nathrezim too!

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    isn't nathreza the planet and language nathrezim? anyway, so if DHS communicate with demonic then this hypothesis falls. we dont know if it is the only, but for sure he is the most visible one, although as you have said it is the other way around.

well, would like to speak nathrezim too!
    I think you're right on the name, yes. I imagine Demon Hunters could easily learn Nathrezim, if they chose to - they do have a speaker of it in their custody if it wasn't already a subject of study from the earlier missions. It's just not in the basic manifest of Demon Hunter traits.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Deleted
    yeaaah, but we are kind of special right? immortal special kind so maybe we are strong dingos with super gravity like will that holds it locked. it just came to me, after that joke when he said "I can speak nathrezim'. well maybe it is not connected, but I would not mind, oh no. I'm fangirling Nathrezim since forever, they are so beautiful (*_****** it leaves smudges of excitement for me
    We are kind of special, so perhaps it could be something slightly more powerful than, say, a felhunter and you think the dreadlords are beautiful? xD have you seen their faces?
    I haven't played a DH yet, but I would love it if the intro experience showed some of the transformation into a DH... but seeing as this thread exists and the process is detailed in Illidan, I doubt it

Deleted
    We are kind of special, so perhaps it could be something slightly more powerful than, say, a felhunter and you think the dreadlords are beautiful? xD have you seen their faces?
    I haven't played a DH yet, but I would love it if the intro experience showed some of the transformation into a DH... but seeing as this thread exists and the process is detailed in Illidan, I doubt it
    Really smooth and curved in, with two fags. Shape of their heads is so pretty, and the way their jaw is a little bit forward. They are epitome of sexiness!

PC is god-tier. We're leaders of the DH class hall, wielding legendary artifacts. If anyone can hold a Dreadlord it's a PC

Deleted
    Really smooth and curved in, with two fags. Shape of their heads is so pretty, and the way their jaw is a little bit forward. They are epitome of sexiness!
    http://pwncastdailyquest.com/wp-cont...readlord-2.jpg

Well if you like it... to me it looks like Illidan and Voldemort had a child

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    PC is god-tier. We're leaders of the DH class hall, wielding legendary artifacts. If anyone can hold a Dreadlord it's a PC
    Perhaps, but I prefer my characters to not be too OP if you get what I mean, so I will pretend it is a lesser demon that my DH nommed until an indication to the contrary is given
    Last edited by mmoc0614accb52; 2016-08-27 at 01:17 PM.

Perhaps, but I prefer my characters to not be too OP if you get what I mean, so I will pretend it is a lesser demon that my DH nommed until an indication to the contrary is given
    That's fair. You are of course free to RP your character as you wish. Just know you're carrying a mighty weapon of legend on a par with Ashbringer and Felo'Melorn. Powerful weapons and other artifacts are more often than not in lore the main source of a characters power.

Deleted
    http://pwncastdailyquest.com/wp-cont...readlord-2.jpg

Well if you like it... to me it looks like Illidan and Voldemort had a child

Embodiment of manliness :-P really they look so handsome to me. In the world full of pretty boys these guys are like an ash mixed with thin candle flame. The first moment I have seen them in W3 I almost fainted! Such noble creatures! My DH must contain one for sure!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    That's fair. You are of course free to RP your character as you wish. Just know you're carrying a mighty weapon of legend on a par with Ashbringer and Felo'Melorn. Powerful weapons and other artifacts are more often than not in lore the main source of a characters power.
    I guess that's true. I haven't seen much of the newer Legion artefacts (like... the Blades of the Deceiver is it for DHs?), so my brain doesn't quite put them on the same levels as, say, Ashbringer just yet hehe