Fudge.... the Capcom Playstation bundle is so nice, with the classic Devil May Cry and the remaster of RE 1 and 0... why only for PS?
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seifa View Post
    Fudge.... the Capcom Playstation bundle is so nice, with the classic Devil May Cry and the remaster of RE 1 and 0... why only for PS?
    There is Fudge in a bundle, dayum, let me at it!!

Oh, I see

meh. I don't have ps3, and PS4 games in a bundle I'm completely not interested in. oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...rrow-in-the-uk

Well that's a moderately interesting development given this bundle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...rrow-in-the-uk

Well that's a moderately interesting development given this bundle.
    So you need to own a PS4 to stream it to PC? Meh. Was hoping it was like you have a ps accoutn and buy games there and the service streams it to your desktop via their server or let you download it and acts like an emulator.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think one of us read it completely wrong. I read that it as being a cloud streaming service for PS3 games, the bit about the PS4 was only about buying a dongle to use a PS$ controller, but an actual console. If you own a Playstation it would seem to basically nullify the point of the service.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    So you need to own a PS4 to stream it to PC? Meh. Was hoping it was like you have a ps accoutn and buy games there and the service streams it to your desktop via their server or let you download it and acts like an emulator.
    its like netflix but for ps3 games. you cannot buy games, but you can stream them for the duration of your subscription. from what I understood - you just need a controller, but I wouldn't be surprised if soon enough someone comes up with keyboard+mouse emulator for it.

https://www.gog.com/connect
    GOG Connect has two new games:
    Masters of Orion 1 + 2 GOG / Steam 1 + Steam 2
    Masters of Orion 3 GOG / Steam

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    https://www.gog.com/connect
    GOG Connect has two new games:
    Masters of Orion 1 + 2 GOG / Steam 1 + Steam 2
    Masters of Orion 3 GOG / Steam
    Yay, it lives! Hoped they wouldn't forget about Connect. Don't have either, but still good that it's active.

- - - Updated - - -

Craft The World is 50% off & the new Sisters in Arms DLC is out too.

Anyone tried this? Fair few saying it is more of a touch screen game, than a pc game.

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Yay, it lives! Hoped they wouldn't forget about Connect. Don't have either, but still good that it's active.
    Was afraid it died silently like GOG Reclaim, but glad at least something new has been added now

And yay!

Anyone tried this? Fair few saying it is more of a touch screen game, than a pc game.
    I'm fairly certain @Lucetia has played Craft the World a bit, I assume he can answer this for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    Blablu
    Are you trying to imply something about me

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I'm fairly certain @Lucetia has played Craft the World a bit, I assume he can answer this for ya.
    Woohoo my first mention.

Craft The World is 50% off & the new Sisters in Arms DLC is out too.

I've played it for a bit. It's a decent game and a time waster. In a way I can see it being a touch screen type game. It's a sandbox type game where you basically build shelter (from enemies, rain, etc) and go digging deep underground for items that open up portals to new worlds. You rinse and repeat and gain levels (gives more people) and unlock various crafting items as you level up.

The upside is you can save the game and come back to it whenever. From time to time I'll play it to waste time, but it's nothing too heavy I'd get involved with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Woohoo my first mention.

I've played it for a bit. It's a decent game and a time waster. In a way I can see it being a touch screen type game. It's a sandbox type game where you basically build shelter (from enemies, rain, etc) and go digging deep underground for items that open up portals to new worlds. You rinse and repeat and gain levels (gives more people) and unlock various crafting items as you level up.

The upside is you can save the game and come back to it whenever. From time to time I'll play it to waste time, but it's nothing too heavy I'd get involved with.
    You beat me to it, I was going to ask next time I saw you were online in steam hehe.
    Thanks for the info'.

I chanced a quick look on youtube & it looked sort of slow, but perhaps that was just that one clip. Shall dig about a bit more.

You beat me to it, I was going to ask next time I saw you were online in steam hehe.
    Thanks for the info'.

I chanced a quick look on youtube & it looked sort of slow, but perhaps that was just that one clip. Shall dig about a bit more.
    No problem. I'm always on so you can shoot a message whenever and when I'm around I can respond.

The game is kind of slow in how it's done, but there are buttons you can press that speeds it up. Normally I go up to 2x (1x, 1.5x, 2x) so it goes at a more appropriate speed imo.

Still waiting for good Rise of the Tomb Raider and Far Cry Primal sales. QQ!

7+ Year Old Account
    Monday offering at IndieGala is up:

They also have a 75% off sale on some Sega titles where if you spend $1 or more, you get a free copy of Nail'd. That can be found here.