Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by plato13 View Post
    becouse ninjas > pirates
    I can't believe what I'm reading.

When was the last time you saw a Ninja score some of the finest booty on the seas? When was the last time you even saw a ninja?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonjooce View Post
    Except, with todays nerfs, and the buffs to the legendarys that assassination will use, it outright beats outlaw in single target dps. Goodjob
    Oh really? Have you got any facts for that? Like updated sim

Except, with todays nerfs, and the buffs to the legendarys that assassination will use, it outright beats outlaw in single target dps. Goodjob
    yeah

in 830 ilvl

You have to be an incredibly petty person to try as hard as people are trying in this thread to cause some pointless rift between specs within the same fucking class.

Seriously, stop being a bitch.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-08-28 at 08:52 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    You have to be an incredibly petty person to try as hard as people are trying in this thread to cause some pointless rift between specs within the same fucking class.

Seriously, stop being a bitch.
    100%. The amount of effort the trolls are exerting is truly cringeworthy.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by I Regret Nothing View Post

When was the last time you saw a Ninja score some of the finest booty on the seas? When was the last time you even saw a ninja?
    That would be without a doubt the worst Ninja i ever heard of.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Lol, didn't take long for the elitist to come out
    How is that elitist. What he's saying is true. If you are doing mythic you pick the best spec or you get benched/replaced. If you aren't doing mythic then it doesn't matter. It's not an insult.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    So it would seem.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexi View Post
    That's really cute and everything, and if you don't care about being optimal then that's also really cute. But I raid mythic and I will sticking to the best spec which is Outlaw. I enjoy outlaw anyway, if you're gonna be raiding LFR and heroics in a casual ish guild then any of the specs are viable
    and people like you are perhaps 1-2% of the playerbase. No one cares about mythic aside from your group and some tryhard wannabes. Most people either will not raid or will raid LFR/Normal/Heroic where virtually any spec, played well will be just fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iuffy View Post
    Savage, but pretty much this. Play whatever spec you want to play, no one will give a shit unless you are impeding on other peoples experience. For Example, if you bring asass to a fight that your group isn't making the dps check, you're hindering everyone else. It doesn't even matter if you aren't doing bad as assass compared to the other people in your group, you could be doing better with the same effort into something else that was a little less "fun". TL,DR play whatever the hell you want but don't assume your situation and opinion is the same as everyone elses.
    Or is the spriest the problem or the ret pally or the fact that in most cases aside from top 50-100 guilds player mistakes matter more than spec and clearing up those will make more of a difference than switching spec?

Look, if assassination is 15% behind OUtlaw at 110 with a filled out artifact then we can talk. But if it's say 4%? That doesn't matter outside the very top guilds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by purpleblood View Post
    How is that elitist. What he's saying is true. If you are doing mythic you pick the best spec or you get benched/replaced. If you aren't doing mythic then it doesn't matter. It's not an insult.
    The way it was phrased was trying to be insulting as if Mythic is the only thing worth talking about when most people don't do mythic.

It's just as applicable to you. One of the two following things were true when you created this thread:

1. You legitimately lack the intelligence after 8 years on these boards to know that this thread would go nowhere.
    2. You are so self-involved that you consider your personal justification (based solely on opinion) to be worth sharing with thousands of people that, frankly, couldn't care less.

Not sure which it is, but welcome to the internet I guess.

This is like that one mage who writes a thread telling us why they are going frost.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just as applicable to you. One of the two following things were true when you created this thread:

1. You legitimately lack the intelligence after 8 years on these boards to know that this thread would go nowhere.
    2. You are so self-involved that you consider your personal justification (based solely on opinion) to be worth sharing with thousands of people that, frankly, couldn't care less.

Not sure which it is, but welcome to the internet I guess.
    If you dont care... why are you commenting?

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    If you dont care... why are you commenting?
    I didn't and still do not care why he's playing Assassination over Outlaw.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't and still do not care why he's playing Assassination over Outlaw.
    And yet you're here.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    And yet you're here.
    Not caring about his decision and caring about this thread are 2 different things.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

10+ Year Old Account
    Not caring about his decision and caring about this thread are 2 different things.
    right. Sure. Because it's SO important to monitor the quality of posted threads on MMO-C

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Regret Nothing View Post

The fact that you cannot name one Ninja doing that is the testament for Ninjas being awesome. They leave no trace behind!
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

but you have heard of him

This is incorrect.

Unless hotfixes have happened in the last few hours, last nights hotfixes (which were posted on mmochamp today) are the most recent. And they do not change the dps differences in any significant way except that outlaw isnt godmode with the boots, merely demigod mode.

Deleted
    You are very quick use the words troll and elitist on everyone who disagrees with you. Maybe people would respond differently to you if you where not so Quick to anger.

I honestly think the guy who said you should take a break from the internet for a few days was right