Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    How do you choose which legendary you get? People keep implying that you have a choice, but I don't understand how.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=132410/shard-of-the-exodar

I've skimmed over all other dps legendaries and I didn't notice anything remotely as powerful. Healers get several strong ones, but not dps. This one was the best, not even close.

So, why exactly hasn't this been nerfed yet? I guess mage is going to yet again molest the meter.
    You act like this is something new?Mages doing well in PVE, cant remember the last time mages were bad for raiding, yet you act like its something new. Mages are going to get hosed with this actually, since the raid might want to hold lust for a burn phase so the legendary becomes useless then.

Quote Originally Posted by unholyness View Post
    You act like this is something new?Mages doing well in PVE, cant remember the last time mages were bad for raiding, yet you act like its something new. Mages are going to get hosed with this actually, since the raid might want to hold lust for a burn phase so the legendary becomes useless then.
    Technically not, because as long as it's at least 80 seconds before the boss dies you still get two full lusts.

Either way, it's not OP, it's not the best legendary ... it's not even the best mage legendary, FFS it's not even the best fire mage legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Technically not, because as long as it's at least 80 seconds before the boss dies you still get two full lusts.

Either way, it's not OP, it's not the best legendary ... it's not even the best mage legendary, FFS it's not even the best fire mage legendary.
    Yes it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    Yes it is.
    No it's fucking not. I'm taking crazy pills, we keep telling people why, and randoms keep coming in this thread claiming they have a fucking clue what they're talking about.

It's average at best in progression, way behind the bracers, and similar to the crown depending on the encounter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    How do you choose which legendary you get? People keep implying that you have a choice, but I don't understand how.
    You don't have a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Torian kel View Post
    No it's fucking not. I'm taking crazy pills, we keep telling people why, and randoms keep coming in this thread claiming they have a fucking clue what they're talking about.

It's average at best in progression, way behind the bracers, and similar to the crown depending on the encounter.
    You're a fucking terrible mage, which is why you don't understand.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're a fucking terrible mage, which is why you don't understand.
    I'm not sure I can even respond to that, it's that far from reality. I think it's a waste of time trying to educate such a mind, so, byebye now.
    Last edited by Shangalar; 2016-08-27 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Torian kel View Post
    I'm not sure I can even respond to that, it's that far from reality. I think it's a waste of time trying to educate such an autistic mind, so, byebye now.
    Check your logs. I'm not the one who misunderstands how these things work.

If you don't know why the PB leg is bad, you're terrible at DPS. If you don't know why the DB leg is bad, even on AoE, compared to this ring, you're terrible at DPS.

And if you keep claiming "oh but the sim said it's so" I expect you to start quoting the bible at any point. Basic reasoning, trivial math, and a simple understanding of how to DPS in this game contradicts all of that.

I can blanket say that anyone with your position is absolutely awful at this game.

10+ Year Old Account

If you don't know why the PB leg is bad, you're terrible at DPS. If you don't know why the DB leg is bad, even on AoE, compared to this ring, you're terrible at DPS.

And if you keep claiming "oh but the sim said it's so" I expect you to start quoting the bible at any point. Basic reasoning, trivial math, and a simple understanding of how to DPS in this game contradicts all of that.

I can blanket say that anyone with your position is absolutely awful at this game.
    Well as Legion isn't out yet I don't know how checking my logs will help.

As it has been stated in this thread, other threads, and of course on AT, the general consensus is that the bracers are better in progression, then the ring, then the crown. Now with the bracers buff, it is a no brainer how far ahead it is. As for the shard, it entirely depends on when your raid first lusts, as I previously stated, it depends on the encounter. If the raid decides to lust in the last 10% of a boss and it's an add fight, the crown will obviously be superior.

Again, you're just spouting bullshit and I'm not sure why .

??? People did the math and you're just like, "nah lol". What can we say? Someones bad at the game because their actual number crunching is inferior to your "feelings"?

Yes it is.
    Time to stop posting retard
    #1 fire mage US. u mirin'?
    "Aaah ah ah ah ah ah ah yea, f*ck me, ah, f*ck, aah yeah"
    - Jenna Jameson

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to stop posting completely in this thread. We'll discuss the mage legendary items in a separate thread and in a more civilized manner when the next need for it arises.
    Last edited by Shangalar; 2016-08-27 at 09:54 PM.
    My magic will tear you apart.