Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    That's right.
    Rogue SimC Maintainer since 6.2.
    As a Rogue, the best thread on MMO-C to talk about Legion SimC is this one, it will be a pleasure for me to discuss with you there.
    I'm also the maker of AethysRotation, an addon to help you doing an optimized rotation (especially for Rogues).
    Finally, you can retrieve a lot of Rogues simulations results on our Resources Website.

The whole Premeditation/Master of Shadows build being optimal for Sub is rather annoying. Would love DfA/ES.. Meh
    H Tichondrius - V I S C E R A L

Quote Originally Posted by Smaxy View Post
    The whole Premeditation/Master of Shadows build being optimal for Sub is rather annoying. Would love DfA/ES.. Meh
    Agreed, especially if it means not changing any talents over the course of the expansion - not that that would be unexpected for rogues anyway...

Few more hotfixes today

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Run Through damage reduced to 142% of Attack Power (was 150%).
    Between the Eyes damage reduced to 85% of Attack Power (was 88.5%).
    Mastery: Potent Poisons now provides a damage bonus of 4% per point (was 3.5%) and a bonus to Agonizing Poison of 2.0% per point (was 1.75%).
    Elaborate Planning now makes your finishing move grant a 15% bonus to damage (was 12%).

Sizeable nerf to RT there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaronicity View Post
    Sizeable nerf to RT there.
    Not really it's about a 5%ish nerf to rt which will be less than that overall which means it will barely do anything overall, pvp on the other hand it's getting double nerfed.

On the assassin changes they pretty much gutted everything that wasn't a hemo/exang build in beta now they are slowly reverting some of it I wonder what caused them to gut all other talents in the first place.
    Last edited by Wow; 2016-08-27 at 06:01 AM.

I'd thought it was more than that considering RT is like 50% of Outlaw's damage output, but it seems not as much as I'd have hoped. WTB buffs to Sub

I ran pre and post hotfix combined sims, go here : http://simc.aethys.eu/ and check "discord_prehf" or "discord_posthf" to see the results.

PS : Do remember that Assassination is using Bleed build, so it means there is almost no Mastery and it doesn't use Agonizing, I'll run talents later.
    Last edited by Aethys256; 2016-08-27 at 07:49 AM.
    As a Rogue, the best thread on MMO-C to talk about Legion SimC is this one, it will be a pleasure for me to discuss with you there.
    I'm also the maker of AethysRotation, an addon to help you doing an optimized rotation (especially for Rogues).
    Finally, you can retrieve a lot of Rogues simulations results on our Resources Website.

Deleted
    It seems that Blizz are holding true to their word, with making several minor tweaks instead of broad sweeping changes. I like it.

Also want to say thank you to Aethys for your work and effort, great stuff

is possible to draw the distribution graph of dps?

Deleted

assa or outlaw

What would you play for Raids in legion ? Outlaw or assa
    In your simc you choose Ghostly Strike talent , is their huge difference with swordmaster or Quick Draw ?
    To be honest do you think all outlaw simc are favorable because of Roll the Bones good rolls ?
    Thx for your answer and for your time

ps: Their is to much information that contradict every day

Quote Originally Posted by Aethys256 View Post
    PS : Do remember that Assassination is using Bleed build, so it means there is almost no Mastery and it doesn't use Agonizing, I'll run talents later.
    Hopefully that closes the gap a bit, I really want to play Assassin Rogue in Legion but as of now its just too far behind (30% less damage for boss damage compared to Outlaw).

Thanks for these sheets Aethys256, we really appreciate the information and hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by Taneras View Post
    Hopefully that closes the gap a bit, I really want to play Assassin Rogue in Legion but as of now its just too far behind (30% less damage for boss damage compared to Outlaw).
    If it closes the gap with agonizing... I'd really rather not have 5 stack deadly playstyle again but this time with a 20% proc chance... Theres a reason deadly got dropped to 1.

Is there anything concrete about using a 5 combo point finisher vs a 6 point finisher when using Deeper Stratagem as a talent, specifically with outlaw? I know you don't want to waste that extra combo point procced off of a double saber slash, but is it worth it to use a 5 combo point Run Through vs. a 6 combo point Run Through and potentially waste a combo point?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethys256 View Post
    I ran pre and post hotfix combined sims, go here : http://simc.aethys.eu/ and check "discord_prehf" or "discord_posthf" to see the results.

What's the difference between 1t, 1t, 2t, 3t. I see Assassinstion top on one of the posthf, maybe the 3t if I recall?

Also those numbers we see are they the possible maximum? As in having 6 buffs from RtB? Or is it based on a mix

Quote Originally Posted by Alexi View Post
    What's the difference between 1t, 1t, 2t, 3t. I see Assassinstion top on one of the posthf, maybe the 3t if I recall?

Also those numbers we see are they the possible maximum? As in having 6 buffs from RtB? Or is it based on a mix
    1t = 1 target
    2t = 2 targets
    3t = 3 targets

Assassination is only on top when dps done to all targets is added up. And only if there's at least 3 targets.
    Outlaw is always doing the best dps to the main target. It's also doing best total dps with 2 targets.
    Last edited by padman; 2016-08-28 at 11:19 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by padman View Post
    1t = 1 target
    2t = 2 targets
    3t = 3 targets

Assassination is only on top when dps done to all targets is added up. And only if there's at least 3 targets.
    Outlaw is always doing the best dps to the main target. It's also doing best total dps with 2 targets.
    Oh duh! Thank you hah, the outlaw numbers - are they taking into account 1 roll or 2 rolls or

Quote Originally Posted by Alexi View Post
    Oh duh! Thank you hah, the outlaw numbers - are they taking into account 1 roll or 2 rolls or
    About the rerolling of RtB I can see the formula is as follows:
    Code:
    variable,name=rtb_reroll,value=((!talent.slice_and_dice.enabled)&(rtb_buffs<=1&!(equipped.thraxis_tricksy_treads&buff.true_bearing.up)))
    which basically means to reroll if there's just 1 buff(or none) OR you're wearing thraxis_tricksy_treads(some legendary I guess) AND True Bearing is UP
    Last edited by padman; 2016-08-28 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by padman View Post
    About the rerolling of RtB I can see the formula is as follows:
    Code:
    variable,name=rtb_reroll,value=((!talent.slice_and_dice.enabled)&(rtb_buffs<=1&!(equipped.thraxis_tricksy_treads&buff.true_bearing.up)))
    which basically means to reroll if there's just 1 buff(or none) OR you're wearing thraxis_tricksy_treads(some legendary I guess) AND True Bearing is UP
    It will reroll if you have less than 1 RtB buff and you don't wear Thraxis, else it will reroll at 1 or less only if it's not True Bearing.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for the double post, but here is the new thread for Legion :

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...xpansion-(7-0)

Unstuck due to new thread for the expansion.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.