Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    But then I'd have to admit that the Horde is made up of 99.99999% blood elves and I'm not ready to admit defeat quite yet. @breadisfunny

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I forgot that one.

I like *recreational* sports, aka actually hiking, biking, running, tennis, etc. But watching sports? Blah. Once in a blue moon, maybe.
    likewise i will never understand the appeal of draenei. draenei are such ugly creatures. @Celista.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cephilia View Post
    Religion
    Beets
    Horses (not that I hate them, I just don't get the obsession many people I know have)
    Pineapple on pizza
    Family Guy
    i can't understand the appeal of modern family guy either. it's like seth is just trying to be deliberately offensive and edgy and just copying south park at this point cause he has no clue what he's doing/doesn't care.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2016-08-28 at 04:48 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Anime!

I cannot for the life of me see the appeal of anime. To me its just crazy seizure inducing animation filled with bizarre storylines.

I guess i was just too old for when anime hit to full appreciate it and i never got into it and now when i see it iam just baffled.

Reality T.V., What celebrities are doing all the time, the latest crazes. Typical pleb stuff...

Dogs. My roommate's dog is trying to lick me right now. Right after I saw it suck its own cock.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Twitch chat, being drunk, nowadays pop music and "thug" wannabees.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I've been like that for a long time, not liking Bethesda games. But Witcher 3 playthrough got me interested in open worlds, and I started playing through their games. Played through Morrowind and Oblivion already, and now playing Fallout 3 - and having a blast! I feel like for these games you need a certain mindset, otherwise you will play them for wrong reasons and won't be happy.
    Yeah they require you to be interested about the world and be very adventurous. There is very little tunneling and handheld routes to go. Just let yourself go where ever it looks most interesting After a while you've spend like 8h and found many different stories and things to do. Also those games get 9000x better with correct mods and bring another 500+++ hours more gameplay. (Check skyrim mod Enderal, it's totally different story, map and world build in the skyrim (fully voiced)).

Music. I never listen to it by choice. I'd prefer silence over it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 33kamous3 View Post
    The paradigm is to avoid trying to understand an unfamiliar viewpoint for fear that your logic lends credence to it and would obstruct the catharsis derived from berating it.
    Does hating something really give any meaningful cartharsis though? Is irrational hate simply for making your own choices better, of rather, the choices you did not take worse?

Deleted
    Feminism. Or rather said, the Idea to Imagine One Being So "Surpressed" that oneself has no Responsbility.

I will never understand how people LIKE the idea, of being so pathetic and self-defeating.

Beer and tomatoes. I just... No. Beer is just some distinction of piss flavor. Tomato is more like I could live with the taste if the textures in a tomato didn't make me gag and retch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Look at all the people who are wrong in this thread, a few outliers who are just sad.
    "Friendship"
    Get therapy.
    Have had therapy treatment for suicidality (quite unsure if that's the perfect word to imply it) because of said "Friendship" early on in my childhood, as people would abuse the fact of "Friendship" in order to gain access of increased agenda by forcing someone who genuinely want the best for one another, to basically give up their own freedom and hospitality. Well, my freedom and hospitality in this case.

Therefore I keep all my relationship purely platonic, in which if something happens, I put on a face of extraordinary sympathy, while in all actuality I could care less for that person.

Then again, I am just one single individual out of 7 billion other individuals, so I won't even be interacting with a fraction of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihazpaws View Post
    Yeah they require you to be interested about the world and be very adventurous. There is very little tunneling and handheld routes to go. Just let yourself go where ever it looks most interesting After a while you've spend like 8h and found many different stories and things to do. Also those games get 9000x better with correct mods and bring another 500+++ hours more gameplay. (Check skyrim mod Enderal, it's totally different story, map and world build in the skyrim (fully voiced)).
    Absolutely: there is a lot of freedom in these games, and this freedom should be used. And I agree with being interested about the world: these games aren't about just doing quests without caring about anything, they are about living in a rich world with interesting backstory. Museum of Technology in Fallout 3, for example, is amazing, and reading the tablets by expositions is very interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Going to the beach.
    nascar
    golf
    You cared enough to post.

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Dogs. My roommate's dog is trying to lick me right now. Right after I saw it suck its own cock.
    He's just trying to help you improve your resistance to dick bacteria. Dogs are awesome like that.

how come so many seem to be drinking piss?

Weed. I have a brother that actually researches it hours upon hours finding different methods to smoke weed. It's just weird.

I will never be able to understand the fascination.

Oh and shows like Rick and Morty/Adventure Time. I've watched maybe a thirty episodes with friends just so I don't get the "your crazy if you don't like this show." I just can't find the shows entertaining.
    Last edited by Spacewalrus2010; 2016-08-28 at 01:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    A: Most of it isnt poetry
    B: Most of it isnt music
    You don't get to define music, sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    I dont understand how people cannot understand why other people love something.

You dont need even empathy for it, just normal logic.
    Agreed, this entire thread is just silly,

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Agreed, this entire thread is just silly,

I think the point of the thread is to show what people find themselves not interested in, but other people generally love. There can be "understanding" in the sense that they know people can love whatever they want, but doesn't mean they can "put themselves in their shoes" for example.

Just imagine the feeling you get when you don't understand the point of this thread :P That's exactly how people feel in regards to what has been listed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anime, I just don't see the appeal of Chinese cartoons

Quote Originally Posted by Spacewalrus2010 View Post
    Oh and shows like Rick and Morty/Adventure Time. I've watched maybe a thirty episodes with friends just so I don't get the "your crazy if you don't like this show." I just can't find the shows entertaining.
    Same. I don't think they're funny at all.

Deleted
    Turkey, lamb and duck meat. I just can't stomach it for some reason, it tastes disgusting to me. Weird part is, I'm not a very picky eater, but these three just make me want to throw up.

Also I don't get the appeal of social media. I don't facebook, tweet, snapchat and whatever else is currently hip. Having 200 friends doesn't make you a socialite, especially if you sit in the house all day doing nothing.