Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Great job making up your mind before playing it.

OT: First wait for launch and check if it is even playable because chances are it will not be. Then wait for reviews from professional video game journalists you trust or watch Twitch streams to see if that is something you would enjoy.
    You do realize that i have beta, correct?

Your point is invalid by 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Axcel View Post
    Hmm, I'll try that! Didn't think blizzard was willing to just dish out time like that. Submitting a ticket rn,
    appreciate it.
    Yeah they hand out a couple free days like candy. All you gotta do is ask.

OT: I'd say it might be worth. It seems like they're going all out unlike the last 3 expansions. They know people are pissed and it seems like they're trying to get our trust back.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

No, Legion is a disaster. They really screwed the game up a lot with the 7.0 patch and they recently screwed the lore up with the Chronicles book too. Phasing is horrible, and it makes the game not even an MMORPG anymore, but a MOG sice the RP is in such a bad state. Everyone is the one chosen one now, all the other RP elements in the game have been screwed up, and phasing screwed up RP so bad that RPers are likely going to be quitting 3-6 months into Legion. They added rage bars to a lot of classes, mainly casters because they dumbed mana down so much. They cut a lot of abilities and and now everything is simplified since you have only 3 main attack buttons with most classes and a few other abilities with CDs and AOE that you will use occasionally. Shaman hardly even use totems anymore. Demon Hunter is nice but it's mostly just abilities we already had that were cut from other classes and added to it. The Artifact Weapons have most of the abilities that makes your class balanced, so you have to level to 100 to even get the useful stuff. The leveling system completely sucks now because 60+ is slow boring content and the leveling is bloated with old content that doesn't even make sense to be going through anymore because of new races and classes that didn't get added until after those xpacs, and because of trash xpacs like WoD. Talents and ability upgrades are gone. Glyphs are mostly removed from the game with only minor ones still around, so they ruined a whole profession. Cash shop mounts which are a slap to the face of any person willing to pay a sub. The P2W gold buying system that's a scam where someone pays $20 ($5 more) for a 1 month sub and has them traiding it for gold in game that lets stupid people that don't think about anything think they are playing for free when someone else is just paying their sub plus $5 more for them.

And there's plenty of other reasons not to come back, but I'd like to do other stuff today than make a list that will surly upset fanatics that worship the Activision-Blizzard corporation and have them trying to argue with me for pointing out actual problems with the game that are valid reasons not to come back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    OT: I'd say it might be worth. It seems like they're going all out unlike the last 3 expansions. They know people are pissed and it seems like they're trying to get our trust back.

You seem confused, MoP was the greatest xpac they've ever done. And Cata has an unbelievable amount of content and story.

7+ Year Old Account
    You proberly should m8. Its a new wow, so if you have any fun with a previous WoW, this might be your kind of thing.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.