Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Metamorphosis is the iconic demon hunter ability.
    Exorcism and Hammer of Wrath is the iconic retri paladin ability and what?

Quote Originally Posted by Vasek View Post
    Personally i disslike Metamorphosis and i think it would be cool to have a talent, something like "Demon Avoidance", which will remove Metamorphosis spell give something instead more focused on physical combat. I think it would fit thematically too.

If your opinions differ from mine pls don't say that. This is thread of "no demon" lovers!

Upade: Or another solution - glyph to change Demon Form.
    Oh shut the hell up and /roll combat rogue.
    If someones opinions differs from yours, they can post it, whiny baby.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Deleted
    Female vengeance demonform kinda reminds me of the Broodmother (Dragon Age: Origins), but I somehow like it.
    Why remove every iconic ability because some are gone?

Sorry, but didn't asked for your opinion.
    Actually when you post a thread on a forum, thats exactly what you are doing. Sorry if that wasnt made clear to you when you first signed up. Hopefully now you got the point.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    A glyph that makes you grow slightly bigger in place of Demon form would be cool.

Nobody asked for your thread, either, but you made it, anyways.

MMO-Champion is a fan website with a lot of members, each with different opinions from everyone else. There are even some wow-haters, here. In short, this is not an echo chamber website. Making a thread and telling people that if they disagree they shouldn't post here is like sticking a sign on your lawn saying 'No rain allowed' and actually expect the rain to not fall on your property. Everyone's free to make whatever threads they want and post in whatever threads they want, provided they follow the forum guidelines. You don't get to pick who posts on your thread and who doesn't.

You don't want your opinions challenged? Well, make your own fan forum and make a rule saying your opinions cannot be challenged.

Personally i disslike Metamorphosis and i think it would be cool to have a talent, something like "Demon Avoidance", which will remove Metamorphosis spell give something instead more focused on physical combat. I think it would fit thematically too.

If your opinions differ from mine pls don't say that. This is thread of "no demon" lovers!

Upade: Or another solution - glyph to change Demon Form.
    I agree with you totally. I think Demonform should be active all the time and you should constantly be able to Metamorphosis into different, big demons and use lots of demon abilities. They should implement your thread into the Class Hall for Demon Hunters that you access by using Metamorphosis, and you can talk about how you love to use your Fel powers to destroy demons because it's a thread full of people that don't love demons.

Req for sticky plz.

And no one cares about your opinion and idea, didnÄt prevent you from making this stupid thread

Next topic, I want to be a holy priest, but I hate to heal people.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

"I really want to play a Mage, but I greatly dislike the fact that I've got to use spells. I really wish I could talent or glyph into being an Agility based Battle-Mage."

See... It's silly. You're playing a Demon Hunter, that's the theme of the class.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    I would suggest rolling a rogue or a warrior. Metamorphosis is the iconic demon hunter ability.
    Agree
    /10chars
    Quote Originally Posted by Leblue View Post
    Also, everything Misume said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    If you don't want to reposition rotationally, don't main a Havoc Demon Hunter.

Go play a rogue.. jesus... smh

Play a demonology warlock, they just had their iconic demon metamorphosis removed from the class. Just stand in melee and cast your spells.

Don't use the ability or play a different class, that simple. I didn't like the direction they went with my main for the past 11 years, so I found something else to play. At least the dh is new and you don't have a decade plus invested.
    My PC Build 4790k @ 4.7 GHz @ 1.28v; 1080 @ +175 core, +500 memory

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dire View Post
    Go play a rogue.. jesus... smh
    Those stupid posts like this.

Guys, are u kidding or wtf? If i would enjoy anyone besides DH i wouldn't create this thread.

Guys, are u kidding or wtf? If i would enjoy anyone besides DH i wouldn't create this thread.
    A Demon Hunter without demon form is like a druid without their shapeshifting.

Your whole thread is stupid. Play another class if you don't like meta or live with it.

Just take the dps loss and play a Demon Hunter without using demon form.

Metamorphosis is the most iconic Demon Hunter ability from Warcraft 3.

http://classic.battle.net/war3/night...onhunter.shtml

Without glyphs, options like this no longer exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?