Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    I felt Garrosh would've gained a dimension if he had become a father.
    Id actually love it if garrosh had a kid with zarieia (whatever her name was)
    There could then be some future rivalry between thralls son and garrys son.

So garrosh would have been better with a son.

I actually like arrashis idea with jaina, though i hate the idea of dragon/human interracial, I mean its still a dragon after all *shudders*, that would really give jaina a righteous reason to hate the horde, well i mean she has a decent enough reason but this would be so much more personal and would really explain why she just became really unhinged after that.

Other than that, id love for the old orc warlords to have had kids, they are never coming back, i can accept that, but the warlords were so cool, seems like so much was taken away from the horde, and warlords of draenor did nothing to really redeem any of them. We have killrogs son, but hes doing nothing as a mag'har in outland, would love to see kargaths son or something, would love the orc clans to re-emerge, they had a ton of interesting culture that was wasted, would love to see some burning blade orcs, some bladefist orcs, some shadowmoon and so on.

other than that... not sure whod benefit? tauren, trolls and goblins dont really have enough active players to care about, dwarves i think suit having families, just need to get falstad and muradin hitched to someone, undead dont reproduce, elves reproduce slowly and im not certain they have strong family bonds so i dont know if that would even develop their character...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    Id actually love it if garrosh had a kid with zarieia (whatever her name was)
    There could then be some future rivalry between thralls son and garrys son.

So garrosh would have been better with a son.

I actually like arrashis idea with jaina, though i hate the idea of dragon/human interracial, I mean its still a dragon after all *shudders*, that would really give jaina a righteous reason to hate the horde, well i mean she has a decent enough reason but this would be so much more personal and would really explain why she just became really unhinged after that.

Other than that, id love for the old orc warlords to have had kids, they are never coming back, i can accept that, but the warlords were so cool, seems like so much was taken away from the horde, and warlords of draenor did nothing to really redeem any of them. We have killrogs son, but hes doing nothing as a mag'har in outland, would love to see kargaths son or something, would love the orc clans to re-emerge, they had a ton of interesting culture that was wasted, would love to see some burning blade orcs, some bladefist orcs, some shadowmoon and so on.

other than that... not sure whod benefit? tauren, trolls and goblins dont really have enough active players to care about, dwarves i think suit having families, just need to get falstad and muradin hitched to someone, undead dont reproduce, elves reproduce slowly and im not certain they have strong family bonds so i dont know if that would even develop their character...

Kil'rog had multiple kids, he killed two and kne was in nagrand with garrosh, in fact he works with you more then emo garrosh. For some reason blizzard just forgot about him.

Nerzhul apprently is perma dead legacy wise, tho it would be fun you is mu guldan was his son.

Blackhand Kids are all dead. Unless they had kids we did t know about..unless malorok was one.

Kargath would be interesting buuuut mu was a fel Orc so unless he left one during Warcraft 2 Can't see it.

Honestly a lot of Orc legacy Are done which sucks. They could build thura up cause saurfang has to die eventually.

Illidan + Tyrande

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strategos View Post
    Illidan + Tyrande
    NO

besides she is sterile

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diannak View Post
    NO

besides she is sterile
    WoahwoHwoahwoah....woah..woah hold up, we can't just say that without proof man.

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    You would be surprised at the age difference between feudal kingdoms and their marriages, some of them are downright awkward. Not an entire stretch tbh (even if it would be kinda offputting in modern eyes)
    The playerbase is too..."modern" for that crap to happen. And in this case, good. Ole Mama Tess and buttercup Anduin would be...awkward.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowspire View Post
    WoahwoHwoahwoah....woah..woah hold up, we can't just say that without proof man.
    true but she did say that she probably can't have any children, boohoo so sad ...not

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    I thought Tess was at least in her 30's. Her father is minimum 70. It'd be... quite a stretch for her to even be in her 20's.
    And Anduin's still just late teens. Craddlerobber much, Tess?

Update:

I still think the secret Garrosh/Zaela love child is coming eventually.
    AFAIK, Tess is in her late 20s? About some quote about the only daughters of reigning people that were beyond infancy, around the Second War, being Calia and Jaina. Which makes it more likely that Tess was born somewhere between the Second and Third war. She is older than Anduin though.

Kil'rog had multiple kids, he killed two and kne was in nagrand with garrosh, in fact he works with you more then emo garrosh. For some reason blizzard just forgot about him.

Nerzhul apprently is perma dead legacy wise, tho it would be fun you is mu guldan was his son.

Blackhand Kids are all dead. Unless they had kids we did t know about..unless malorok was one.

Kargath would be interesting buuuut mu was a fel Orc so unless he left one during Warcraft 2 Can't see it.

Honestly a lot of Orc legacy Are done which sucks. They could build thura up cause saurfang has to die eventually.
    Yeah id like to see the clans return in some form or another, they had such cool identities. Im aware of blackhands kids, did some small research on the others, really disappointed they havent done more with killrogs son, the son of a former warlord? get in there blizz!

We need more character diversity imo, its like whenever something happens they need a way to shoehorn the main cast into the story, would be nice to so some other actors, though it does seem that they are doing that somewhat in legion which is nice...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    Knowing your certain characterists, would you not like it more if she gave birth to some manabomb-mutated half-human-half-dragon-half-dreadlord (because meme) thing that would drool pure mana and attack against citizens of dalaran in dark streets and Jaina would keep this in secret and just love her baby child.

Yep, for a second i thought adding picture of that in this post but it would be lost on most of us.

lol

you made my day. xD

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    I said children in this context meaning offspring in general, not neccessarily pre-adolescent characters.
    Well, a Tyrande child would have been pretty sweet. Given that Tyrande chose Malfurion over Illidan.... But was it before or after her child?

A song from illidan and maiev would be the more interesting thing to both of them

Quote Originally Posted by Christonya View Post
    Well, a Tyrande child would have been pretty sweet. Given that Tyrande chose Malfurion over Illidan.... But was it before or after her child?
    Tyrande already has Shandris (granted not biological, but I imagine they have a relationship similar to mother and child).I'm so disappointed that Blizzard never really explores the personal relationship between Tyrande and Shandris save for the Cataclysm short story.

Quote Originally Posted by Diannak View Post
    true but she did say that she probably can't have any children, boohoo so sad ...not
    She just needs a dragon to touch her belly. Trust me it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    I hate children.

And i have 6 nephews already.
    You actually hate children or just dislike being near them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Idk if this counts, but maybe blizzard not forgetting yenniku existed
    I almost forgot about him, he would nice character to flesh out should blizz do something about it

- - - Updated - - -

The undead can't birth babies, there is no undead reproduction, only resurrection thru Valkyr said it in the silverpine questline.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Jaina and Arthas, and Sylvanas and Nathanos (would be a half-elf) would of been interesting...
    The undead can't procreate, Sylvanas said it herself, thats why they need valkyr.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    She just needs a dragon to touch her belly. Trust me it works.
    Yeah she better do this now because dragons are dropping like flies

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    The undead can't birth babies, there is no undead reproduction, only resurrection thru Valkyr said it in the silverpine questline.
    We are talking about Tyrande here not Sylvanas