10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho- View Post
    Very very doubtful. This particular bug was ignored through out beta and on live pre patch. For numbers? I'd expect tuning passes after people hit 110.
    Ignored is a strong word. Bear in mind that bugs are dealt with on a basis of efficiency. If the solution takes up a massive workload, it'll be on the backburner for now while issues that are faster and easier to solve are tackled.

This issue in particular won't be of massive consequence until raids, Mythic+ and the PvP season starts, so I would imagine it'll be addressed in some way in the 3 weeks leading up to that.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Ignored is a strong word. Bear in mind that bugs are dealt with on a basis of efficiency. If the solution takes up a massive workload, it'll be on the backburner for now while issues that are faster and easier to solve are tackled.

This issue in particular won't be of massive consequence until raids, Mythic+ and the PvP season starts, so I would imagine it'll be addressed in some way in the 3 weeks leading up to that.
    Would be the case if the people responsible for fixing said bugs commented on the issue. "We are aware of this issue and working on a fix. No ETA" -- took me 10 seconds. And also, bugs are always of massive consequence because they happen everywhere not just in instanced areas.

Again: it wasnt fixed through out beta, and they also didnt revert it back to normal EQ (without the T for totem) until they work on a fix.

Would be the case if the people responsible for fixing said bugs commented on the issue. "We are aware of this issue and working on a fix. No ETA" -- took me 10 seconds. And also, bugs are always of massive consequence because they happen everywhere not just in instanced areas.

Again: it wasnt fixed through out beta, and they also didnt revert it back to normal EQ (without the T for totem) until they work on a fix.
    If they had to respond to every bug report with that, it would add up to hundreds of hours of typing "we know, no eta" which is also not a super satisfying response.

If you reported the bug, then they know about the bug by nature of the fact that you reported it.

Except that it's not a bug and working as intended.

In 5.4 celestalon tweeted about it. https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...51955975524352

And then you realize that celestalon said that every spell that suffers from "no path available" is one "too many" which makes the EQ-change of course very logical.

There was a thread a month ago on this forums about it in which miffy also posted. I don't know if his memory has more holes than Swiss cheese or if he's just being naively optimistic. If you're realistic you know TP won't change because "exploits".

Best you could get is maybe get EQ again decoupled from the totem, but I wouldn't bet my money on that because EQ stun was OP in pvp according some people.

Excuse me for asking this fellas,

Im sure that this has been asked and answered a million times, but i just went through the last ~30 pages of this discussion and didnt find anything on our Artifact talent path? Anyone got a pic or graph or something?

Thanks ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Jamou View Post

Im sure that this has been asked and answered a million times, but i just went through the last ~30 pages of this discussion and didnt find anything on our Artifact talent path? Anyone got a pic or graph or something?

Thanks ^^
    Go up and right

firestorm > ele > heal > maelstrom > (im personally going to go back and get static overload here because i love it)
    then go up and right and aim for EA
    ground rumbles > earthern attunement > VI (because you're there)

Quote Originally Posted by woopytywoop View Post
    Best you could get is maybe get EQ again decoupled from the totem, but I wouldn't bet my money on that because EQ stun was OP in pvp according some people.
    It is not just EQ it is every projectable totem. Had a lot of this stuff with my heal shaman in ashran...

Quote Originally Posted by Callinon View Post
    If they had to respond to every bug report with that, it would add up to hundreds of hours of typing "we know, no eta" which is also not a super satisfying response.

If you reported the bug, then they know about the bug by nature of the fact that you reported it.
    This is not a minor text issue* or translation error, its a game breaking "bug" which is only in the game due to the redesign of EQ into EQTotem.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jamou View Post

Thanks ^^
    https://twitter.com/Binkenstein/stat...81499317145600

Quote Originally Posted by Binkenstein
    You'll definitely want to get 1-8 in that order, and then consider 9-10, 11-13 & either 14 or 16 based on your own needs
    Note that if you can get 22 traits before raiding, 1-8 & 11-13 may be the better choice.
    This was all run for single target, btw, which is why Static Overload got ranked so low.
    Have to summon @binkenstein to further clarify on his tweets. It doesnt seem that his guide is updated with this information yet.
    Last edited by Gaucho-; 2016-08-29 at 08:26 AM.

This is not a minor text issue* or translation error, its a game breaking "bug" which is only in the game due to the redesign of EQ into EQTotem.
    Important? Sure. Gamebreaking? Ehhh... Probably not.

A lot is going to depend on how heavily this impacts the actual fights, not just the problem it represents on paper.

For the record, I've run into it myself.. No path available when I'm on flat ground and nothing's in my way. I shuffled myself one step to the right and the problem went away. Was that annoying? Sure.. Did it cost me 100k dps? It did not.

Have to summon @binkenstein to further clarify on his tweets. It doesnt seem that his guide is updated with this information yet.
    After considering everything I'd say that the guide path is fine. Going for Fury will be "safer" as you need at least 2 more trait ranks for going ES/VI being "better", but it's mostly down to personal choice there.

anybody here think leveling as elemental will be fast? or are we all sticking to enhance for leveling?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by frychikn View Post
    anybody here think leveling as elemental will be fast? or are we all sticking to enhance for leveling?
    It's pretty fast honestly, though careful on pulling a billion mobs, you are a bit squishy.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by frychikn View Post
    I'm going ele because i like challenges, and one week is enough to hit lvl cap on a slow pace...

I feel that Elemental is good. I feel more safer than Boomkin. Leveling my Ele first.

Reliable dps,

Just got the artifact weapon with my Resto and tbh it's awful on a female Draenei. Wth is this? It's tiny, it's ugly and that offhand... ugh.

Healing Surge certainly feels too weak, even with Protection of the Elementals at 3/3+1 relic. And yeah, the design of the first appearance is underwhelming at best - but what can we do if feedback of 1 year+ didnt help.

And yes, self healing as a Resto is a real issue. Leveled to 104 as Resto, was slow but safe, then tried Ele til 105 and it was horrible. You get so much damage and can't heal properly. Even if it's slower I prefer leveling as Resto.

Most weapons on Female Draenei look "meh" but the Ele artifact... lol. Looks like a cheap level 30 fist weapon from a dungeon.

- - - Updated - - -

Another point, I'm leveling my Moonkin as well and the difference is massive. The Moonkin damage, healing abilities and overall feeling is so so so so much better. The damage as a Moonkin Druid is INSANE. You have 2 / 3 very powerful DoTs, can use Starfall and your artifact skill does a ton of damage (1st stage 50k on itemlevel 680 and lvl 100, 2nd stage 90k and 3rd stage 145k - it has 3 charges and only a 15 second CD - you literally can keep spamming those skills while you're dotting the targets), you have good defensive CDs and the Moonkin form that gives you an instant cast literally every 10 seconds. Additionally you've got 4 healing abilities - 4. And Ele Shamans have Healing Surge.

Wth is wrong with Blizzard's Shaman class designer? In comparison Ele is sh*t. Sorry to say that. Anyone who doesn't belive me try playing with Moonkin. Better overall class design, far superior damage, better self healing, better defensive CDs.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2016-08-31 at 11:53 AM.

come back when you try both ele and boomkin at 110 and you'll find your feelings may have swapped

10+ Year Old Account
    Else's self healing is abysmally bad and Earthquake is terrible but those are honestly the only problems (besides our cookie cutter talent tree)

Edit: Stormkeeper is the worst and clunkiest artifact ability in the game
    Last edited by Trollfat; 2016-09-05 at 04:11 AM.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

Slightly OT, but still Elemetal related: did anyone loot the hidden artifact skin yet? WoWhead says it drops from the bosses in Dalaran sewers.