@Archimtiros

Does this mean that because Execute is more rage efficient that during Sub 20 BC I want to only spam execute and wait for the MS to use after I get out of BC?

Actually never mind. Re-reading what I asked answered my question since rage efficiency doesn't matter in BC.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkaneer View Post
    The only time I can see and would not spending the rage on FR in between CS and MS, is if you have a low amount of rage. What is the % chance that MS will proc Tac? So, if MS Procs Tac you just lost the guaranteed 1 X FR buff and the reduction in CD from AM. IMO low rage is the only argument not to use it. Since to my knowledge there is no PPM on Tac the only way you can lose a proc chance is if you don't have the rage later to use FR when needed or on another skill when you need to.

When you have a Tac proc in a CS window and SD is down, are you going to hit MS first or lose the chance of a Tac proc in favor of a guaranteed 30% crit and 30% damage buff from CS's SD?
    But thats exactly what I said on my first post. You should never use any abilities inbetween CS & MS unless you are about to waste rage by capping. Wasting a potential proc (not talking about rppm now, keep in mind that each ability have 0.65% chance per rage spent *1,3) can not only waste a shattered defense buff, but you can also waste rage. FR cost 15 rage, CS can reduce the rage cost of your next MS by 45% & CS itself cost no rage.

If you dont understand it right now, you will eventually when you play more with the weapon.

You will use execute sometimes, it basically just replaces slam when you are sub20. MS/FR are higher priority than slam/execute but during battle cry or when you are about to rage cap you use them

Quote Originally Posted by Khelon View Post
    But thats exactly what I said on my first post. You should never use any abilities inbetween CS & MS unless you are about to waste rage by capping. Wasting a potential proc (not talking about rppm now, keep in mind that each ability have 0.65% chance per rage spent *1,3) can not only waste a shattered defense buff, but you can also waste rage. FR cost 15 rage, CS can reduce the rage cost of your next MS by 45% & CS itself cost no rage.

If you dont understand it right now, you will eventually when you play more with the weapon.
    I don't know why you keep going back to the "potential proc". As I said in my previous post I don't use FR in between CS and MS when I'm rage starved. As you can see in my first post I mentioned this I said "Another thing I noticed is that I can fit a FR in the GCD of a CS". I did not say you should do it, at what rage level, or that you should do it at all times. The purpose of the original comment was to notify people that it was possible.

All I'm saying is that there are times when you do have the rage to fit FR between CS and MS and you will not be wasting a potential proc.

Deleted
    Why is allways about FR build? And Archi, Sarry - can we see some SimC compartion on ST btw Standart and FR build - pls? Like how big is a Gap.

Quote Originally Posted by Todu View Post
    Why is allways about FR build? And Archi, Sarry - can we see some SimC compartion on ST btw Standart and FR build - pls? Like how big is a Gap.
    FR difference is huge. We're talking about at least 20%+, but in reality even more.

Edit:
    Latest sim T19M shows 474793 dps for talents=1332311 and 295501 dps for talents=1332111
    So yeah, absolutely no choice here, not even close.
    Last edited by ReD-EyeD; 2016-08-28 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    As for the Val'kyr, I think that's just bad writing. My own, well documented, issues with the Warrior "lore" of Legion aside, I think the reuse of Val'kyr is pretty poor, and I'm not really sure why they've become part of Death Knights toolkit to begin with. It makes sense that Sylvannas uses them, she controls those that broke away from the Lich King, and they aren't exactly related to Odyn's versions anymore (light-side/dark-side representation couldn't be any more apparent), but the Death Knights never really draw any such association other than the fact that the Lich King, at one time, controlled them, so now Death Knights should use them too. Pretty thin reasoning IMO.
    I agree, I've agreed with much of your lore and complaints of the class fantasy of Warriors and our overzealous jump into not-quite-Valhalla. I've just been running around joking whenever I find applicable that Blizzard is just phasing out Warriors in lieu of Deathknights based on the Legion intro, and how seemingly transparent the dps specs into dk dps specs could be.
    The flames of life from Odyn fade (or we side with Helya) and instead are gripped with the icy touch of death (Fury goes Frost dk).
    Arms warriors become an embodiment of the death like energy of their artifact weapon and can use it to not only taint the ground, but their opponents and even the dead in the soil below (Arms goes Unholy dk).
    Last edited by Recke; 2016-08-28 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Recke View Post
    I agree, I've agreed with much of your lore and complaints of the class fantasy of Warriors and our overzealous jump into not-quite-Valhalla. I've just been running around joking whenever I find applicable that Blizzard is just phasing out Warriors in lieu of Deathknights based on the Legion intro, and how seemingly transparent the dps specs into dk dps specs could be.
    The flames of life from Odyn fade (or we side with Helya) and instead are gripped with the icy touch of death (Fury goes Frost dk).
    Arms warriors become an embodiment of the death like energy of their artifact weapon and can use it to not only taint the ground, but their opponents and even the dead in the soil below (Arms goes Unholy dk).
    They've already said they're going to wrap up the Stormheim questline in a patch between EN and Nighthold, and given the amount of overlap between Stormheim and the Skyhold, it's very likely that will wrap up whatever remaining story there is for the CH as well. Of course, that isn't saying much, considering that most of it was already done in dungeons (HoV/MoS).

If I had to guess, and of course that's all we can do at this stage, I'd say that any future Skyhold lore will come in the way of "we need to amass the Valarjar to fight vague and generic Legion threats!", rather than anything truly impactful to the story. Unfortunately, that seems about all they can do, as anything which notably impacts the Skyhold story also impacts the greater Vrykul/Stormheim story and vice-versa.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    FR difference is huge. We're talking about at least 20%+, but in reality even more.

Edit:
    Latest sim T19M shows 474793 dps for talents=1332311 and 295501 dps for talents=1332111
    Will most likely, absolutely, change.

how is arms dps siming for emerald nightmear

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post

Edit:

Shouldn't Trauma and OpS be used with I4tk? and what about overpower?

Quote Originally Posted by Duffster View Post
    Will most likely, absolutely, change.
    I really hope so. And I really really hope blizzard does something to make mortal combo competitive with the other two in that tier. Like even if it's just 5% weaker I'd be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I really hope so. And I really really hope blizzard does something to make mortal combo competitive with the other two in that tier. Like even if it's just 5% weaker I'd be fine.
    I think it has its place in being something useful for burst dmg. I.E. leveling or PvP

Quote Originally Posted by thefatty01 View Post
    I think it has its place in being something useful for burst dmg. I.E. leveling or PvP
    Seriously? "It has it's place"? FR is 60% higher dps. PvP has PvP talents, No reason for the Standard build to be so much lower. No one is going to bring you to raid when your only pulling 62% of FR.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Yeah, a lot of classes have this issue on some tiers I feel actually. Blizzard puts a QoL charge talent on a tier with two straight throughput increase talents. Hopefully they buff the other talents in FR tier rather than nuking FR. Mortal Combo should give a 2nd charge and X, whether X be a CD reduction, rage cost reduction, damage increase, etc...

26 hours from launch and I still don't know what spec to go.

If unsure, go Arms.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    If unsure, go Arms.
    I do like. Even the standard feels pretty good. I was kind of hoping that iftk would be best but oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    I was conflicted until I did like 400 garrosh runs in the last week or two as Fury, and as a result I can't play that spec for weeks maybe months lol.

But it also just made me realize how much more I like arms because of procs; I love having procs. The whole fill up bar, dump bar style without a proc is just too unappealing to me these days. Reminds me a lot of DH as well :/. I guess can spec for wrecking ball but I've never been a fan of WW.
    Last edited by Anbokr; 2016-08-29 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    LOL I'm in the same boat, I'll probably end up going Fury just because I've always liked it more than arms and I'm not in some mythic guild so