Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Question Are You Prepared?

What have you done to prepare your Illidari for 08.30.16? How ready are you?

I never raided much on mine, but did tank some mythic dungeons to get comfortable with Vengeance (the spec I plan to play most). Logged some alts to craft three items to augment his invasion armor, since mats are super cheap now. Practiced tanking the final bosses during invasions since they were only real challenge. Not complicated mechanics, but rarely anyone healing and they hit hard enough to make me work through my defensives and self-heals.

Someone apparently inspected me and remarked "All 720 warforged? How many invasions have you done?"

I replied "Too many. But I'm Illidari and that's what we do."

New hunting grounds in just a few hours!

Felfaadaern Darkterror

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I levelled to 100.
    That's about it.
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

Quote Originally Posted by Nutricul View Post
    I levelled to 100.
    That's about it.
    On a Demon Hunter? lol took you what, 30 minutes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarklingThrush View Post
    On a Demon Hunter? lol took you what, 30 minutes?
    I think a little longer because I actually read every quest this time around, instead of accepting and running to a point on the map
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

Nothing hit 100. Waiting till legion so I can level and be carried by 4 745+ other ppl in my group.

I think a little longer because I actually read every quest this time around, instead of accepting and running to a point on the map
    Cool. Me too. I'm a lore geek. Tbh, I never expected to play my DH much. I only made one to check out the starter zone and see the story. I am enjoying him more than expected, and currently plan to co-main him along-side my paladin. For contrast.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Nothing hit 100. Waiting till legion so I can level and be carried by 4 745+ other ppl in my group.
    Jello - am I the only one who feels like they're living DK launch 2.0? So many similarities, including the fairly nice looking blue set. I'm kind of stoked about DW tanking.

run few mythics to get my agi heirloom trinket. Sadly no luck with kazzak trinket or tanking heirloom for offspec.

I think I´m gonna buy few flask,buff food and water walking potions for leveling.

Are weapons enchants still a thing? Should I prepare old WoD enchants for my artefakt weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by DarklingThrush View Post
    Jello - am I the only one who feels like they're living DK launch 2.0? So many similarities, including the fairly nice looking blue set. I'm kind of stoked about DW tanking.
    idk i didn't even make a dk in wotlk lol

urns got hotfixed, besides that everything i need.

What are the urns for btw?

P.S. Don't the runes still provide Intellect for DHs? Or is that the permanent one only?
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Ghostcrawler: Death knights are the only current Hero class, which means they are supposed to be the best class in the game.

the urns gave 5% rested XP
    Tooltip says only till 99, but they worked on Beta several weeks ago. Tested them yesterday and they got hotfixed on BETA

Dont know about any Int Rune bug, i use the normal ones and they work

Of course the normal ones work. Agility runes give agility, intellect runes give intellect, there's nothing bugged with the single use agility runes. What's bugged is the re-usable augment rune from tanaan, it's supposed to give agility but it's still bugged and gives int instead.

Ah right, the ones from Spires I thought the icon seem familiar. Thanks!

And thanks - will buy a few of the single-use runes as well. The permanent one from Tanaan is rather useless still for the above reasons
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Ghostcrawler: Death knights are the only current Hero class, which means they are supposed to be the best class in the game.

Got professions up (Enchanting 300, Mining 700), got some gear from invasions, the heirloom trinket and thats about it. Looking forward to enter Legion!

Quote Originally Posted by Dubyo View Post

urns got hotfixed, besides that everything i need.
    What are those bar looking icons in your bags?

Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post
    Got professions up (Enchanting 300, Mining 700), got some gear from invasions, the heirloom trinket and thats about it. Looking forward to enter Legion!
    Still working on professions. 334 Enchanting/670 Inscription. Invasions have given me lots to disenchant lol. Need to finish leveling Inscription so I'll be ready to make talent-change tomes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I levelled to 100.
    That's about it.
    Same here I haven't logged back on it since then. Not really feeling it to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by Demoniacal View Post
    What are those bar looking icons in your bags?
    what icons? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Dubyo View Post
    what icons? xD
    Orange row, all the way to the right.

Quote Originally Posted by Demoniacal View Post
    Orange row, all the way to the right.