Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    I'm going to bed early tonight, sleeping all day, and then pulling an all-nighter.
    Have fun dealing with DDOS, lag, and immense queues. What a brilliant mind.

Meanwhile, I'll sleep cozily in the night, won't wreck my sleep schedule, and will wake up at a comfy 9:30 AM while geniuses like you essentially did a mini-beta test for me during that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post
    Guys, quick question if you don't mind. Are Class trials (test out classes u use lvl 100 boost on) live right now? Asking because don't wanna waste my lvl 100 boost on something I don't want to play.

Also welcome back Bjoramier!
    The Class Trial option is chosen during character creation, and no, it is not enabled yet.

Actually using the boost does not provide the Trial option. The Trial option comes first.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Outland View Post

Meanwhile, I'll sleep cozily in the night, won't wreck my sleep schedule, and will wake up at a comfy 9:30 AM while geniuses like you essentially did a mini-beta test for me during that time.
    Eh I see you're still lacking any sort of self-confidence.

So first thing first : you're dumb, second : several people played all launch days without any issues (I did, except for WoD for the 3-4 first hours but my friend had no issues.)

And the "wreck my sleep schedule" you must really be weak if one night will "wreck" it.

Grow up.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    The Class Trial option is chosen during character creation, and no, it is not enabled yet.

Actually using the boost does not provide the Trial option. The Trial option comes first.
    Oh ok, thanks for the clarification. I guess it will be released along Legion then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Outland View Post

Yeah, but I did that last time and was still like 5 levels behind people easily, if not more.

I'm going to come home from work, go to sleep and wake up an hour or hour 1/2 before launch and get ready.

Who cares if I wreck my sleep schedule, I have a week off from work, and ontop of that i'll still come out much further ahead in leveling. Plus it's always the most fun part, even if it is laggy.

I'm sad this thread will die.

Can we have a new Legion Expansion general discussion thread in general discussion D:?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just one more day to go and Legion will be releasing finally.

So let us see;

Legion is going to have one hundred and one hundred ten. = So ten levels again
    Broken Isles is the main hub area place and the places are five zones, counting the bonus one the Broken Shore place (Should call it Thal'dranth)
    New Hero Class = Demon Hunter with a lot of it's own stuff etc
    Artifact Weapons with the Class Order Hall to chillax with your own class
    A lot of new dungeons for each zone and raids to added as well
    New Character Slot added
    Appearance System added to the game
    Profession Quests, World Quests, Leveling, Bonus Objectives.
    One hundred boost
    And many more grand things...

Well I am kinda happy...Really hope Legion will be like Mists of Pandaria.
    Enjoyed the hell out of that expansion and I do hope they DON'T DO the Warlords of Draenor boring, god awful thing they did with it.
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Meh I'll be frank if we move to general discussion I'll stop posting, those guys are not pleasant. You think rcshaggy is annoying, try having Jaylock all over your thread.
    Sadly that is mostly the case for me as well. I may post once in a blue moon in General, but otherwise I'll stick to the Lore forum.

This has been a wonderful thread. Thank you so much to those of you in the beta who kept it updated with useful information and who patiently answered questions from the likes of me.

Deleted
    Wheres the best place to be for when legion drops?

Quote Originally Posted by Nurhlag View Post
    Khadgar in Dalaran over Karazhan.
    He will give you the quest to teleport Dalaran to the Broken Shore. Once there wait around for a couple of seconds and your class quest will pop up(what depends on your class, most often its an npc that walks up to you).
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

The first quest will be an arcane elemental that appears next to you wherever you are and then sends you to Khadgar in Dal-Above-Kara for a teleportation cutscene. So you could try be there right next to Khadgar, or you could try being just outside on your flying mount incase Dal does it's disappearing-fall-to-your-death bug, or you could try and be in SW/Org next to the Dal portal. Difficult to say what is "best."

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm deciding to put my chars all in Deadwind Pass for easy access to fly up to Dalaran.
    Still can do the quests and I am going to do my Monk and Demon Hunter for this week.

Might even do the other artifacts for my chars, and hold on leveling them for now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Be just outside the building mounted? I mean if all goes well, the elemental will just pop up once the clock turns.
    Kinda funny too he actually spooked me once...lol...
    For the Horde!

If you did all the prequest for the dalaran teleportation then the quest will just pop up at midnight. So it's best to stand next to Khadgar and hope you get the port before servers crash

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Did anyone know if there will be Q&A with Ion and Lore like before Warlords launch?

It's been so long, so I don't remember anymore. When WoD launched, did we get d/ced and have to log back in, or did Khad'gar just give you the quest to go through the dark portal as soon as it launched?

Deleted
    was fun reading and talking with you ppeople in this thread. have fun on the broken isles.
    for legion start, no relog quest will just pop up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    It's been so long, so I don't remember anymore. When WoD launched, did we get d/ced and have to log back in, or did Khad'gar just give you the quest to go through the dark portal as soon as it launched?
    IIRC, there was no DC.

7+ Year Old Account
    the dalaran in deadwind pass, that's the place where you get to the broken isles in the first place.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a quick question.....and I'm not sure of the answer. I play horde, have 8 level 100's and I have my boost I still haven't used. Someone suggested I use it on an alliance character (which I'm not opposed to) to see the other side of things. Is there a big difference? I've done all the Broken Shore stuff on beta for both sides to see the story, but wondering if Legion has anything different. Or is it all the same?

7+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else took the opportunity to make gold off of last minute people buying stuff for faster leveling?
    Made 30k+ from the AH today with Eng/Alch spending around 1-2k on mats

It launches in 5 hours right? I am play in EU.