Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    I thought you were in your thirties, you're nearly 50?!
    I am closer to my thirties than fifties, you cheeky shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka View Post
    This is insane!
    9 pages and that guy (dribbles) still believes that UK has the upper hand on everything and E.U. is on its knees begging for mercy.
    It amazes me even more that despite literally NOTHING happened so far (not including PM change and Brexit leaders jump off the ship like rats) toward actual E.U. leave, this guy is creating a fuss.

Just to make it clear the situation is as follow:
    (GB) Ok, that's it we are leaving.. Bye Bye
    (E.U.) That's bad but ok, please submit your leave in the office
    (GB) We are leaving
    (E.U.) Yeah, we get that, please submit your leave in the office
    (GB) Nah, we will leave when we want to
    (E.U.) But...but, you said you're leaving
    (GB) Yeah we are, we are leaving
    (E.U.) When?
    (GB) Absolutely no idea, but we are leaving (meanwhile noone wanted to lead this farse and actually do something else apart from "We are leaving" statement).

Jokes on you my dear continent related to Europe but not in the E.U. friend.
    The amusing part was just after the vote went through most of the leave figureheads just seemd to melt away. i gotta find that vid with Farage like i think it was 1 week after the vote where he stepped down saying yeah that's it for me i'm done i've done my part. Was like watching fucking comedy gold live. Seems it's gonna be a lot of that this year with the US elections comming up aswell.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Well even the "Common Sense," argument isn't an invalid point. Considering some of our "intellectuals," believe all sex between men and women is rape and can craft an intellectual case for that, and the common sense says that is ludicrous, we don't automatically cede the point to whomever can argue their point in the most complex jargon imaginable.
    We usually don´t give too much credit to what some people believe. The 'common sense' argument is usually used when one ran out of arguments and just believes he´s got it figured out or that everyone else agrees with him anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I am closer to my thirties than fifties, you cheeky shit.
    By how many days?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    We usually don´t give too much credit to what some people believe. The 'common sense' argument is usually used when one ran out of arguments and just believes he´s got it figured out or that everyone else agrees with him anyway.
    Well if we are talking about the UK, or America, or Canada or Australia that "Well that is the way its always been," is the major foundation of our legal tradition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well if we are talking about the UK, or America, or Canada or Australia that "Well that is the way its always been," is the major foundation of our legal tradition.
    Those are the countries were there are still laws around like, "it´s illegal to sell your eyeballs", "You may not sell toothpaste and a toothbrush to the same customer on a Sunday", "It is illegal to kill a sick person by frightening them", "Anal sex is prohibited", or "Taxi cabs are required to carry a bale of hay in the trunk".

It´s always been like this, isn´t the best way to go about laws.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those are the countries were there are still laws around like, "it´s illegal to sell your eyeballs", "You may not sell toothpaste and a toothbrush to the same customer on a Sunday", "It is illegal to kill a sick person by frightening them", "Anal sex is prohibited", or "Taxi cabs are required to carry a bale of hay in the trunk".

In Chester it is legal to kill a Welshman in the town square, if you catch them there after midnight, as long as you do it with a longbow.

Some laws need to be kept.

15+ Year Old Account
    In Chester it is legal to kill a Welshman in the town square, if you catch them there after midnight, as long as you do it with a longbow.

Some laws need to be kept.
    Obviously, even common sense based laws get it right at times.

So it is like I just said then.
    Its the exact opposite of what you said actually.

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair, nobody actually expected leave to win.

Had it not been for Boris, they probably wouldn't have, no one had factored in the Boris effect.
    More likely: If Farage hadn't claimed "the Brexit votum failed already" on the evening of the vote causing everyone and their dog to run to the polls to stick it to Camoron by cutting it as close as possible free of consequences. That one was brilliant really, he played all of you. Too bad there is no such thing as "no consequences".

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Law by precedent and case law is however how the system of English Common Law works.

So for example there is no precedent for Penis in Vagina sex being rape, its never been considered rape by anyone. Though some intellectuals argue it is rape. Do we argue in favor of the ones with credentials or the Common Law?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Who in the UK should have prepared that prior to the vote?
    1) The idiot who pulled that bluff (and got caught out) to get reelected.
    2) The ones campaining for the Brexit.

So really, you should have two plans readily available to pick from.
    Not our fault that you used your souvereignty to elect a bunch of incompetents to represent you.
    Unfortunately it will only get worse from here on out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Its the exact opposite of what you said actually.
    They kind of just repeated what I had said, so no.

More likely: If Farage hadn't claimed "the Brexit votum failed already" on the evening of the vote causing everyone and their dog to run to the polls to stick it to Camoron by cutting it as close as possible free of consequences. That one was brilliant really, he played all of you. Too bad there is no such thing as "no consequences".
    I am pretty sure he said that after polling had closed.

Deleted
    Even if he hadn't (it was after the close, and he was pushing for a rerun if leave lost by an even bigger margin than the end result) it is against broadcasting standards to report such a comment while the polls are still open.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smashorc View Post
    Even if he hadn't (it was after the close, and he was pushing for a rerun if leave lost by an even bigger margin than the end result) it is against broadcasting standards to report such a comment while the polls are still open.
    Plus I don't recall any sudden late surge in polling being reported, or how they would even know if it was pro-Brexit voters.

15+ Year Old Account
    Law by precedent and case law is however how the system of English Common Law works.

So for example there is no precedent for Penis in Vagina sex being rape, its never been considered rape by anyone. Though some intellectuals argue it is rape. Do we argue in favor of the ones with credentials or the Common Law?
    I don´t know what your point is.

Well even the "Common Sense," argument isn't an invalid point. Considering some of our "intellectuals," believe all sex between men and women is rape and can craft an intellectual case for that, and the common sense says that is ludicrous, we don't automatically cede the point to whomever can argue their point in the most complex jargon imaginable.
    And that one is a strawman and you know it.

- - - Updated - - -

By how many days?
    He means emotionally, not mathematically

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, but that one is called precedent and legal tradition, not 'common sense'.

- - - Updated - - -

I am pretty sure he said that after polling had closed.
    He said it when polling was still ongoing as far as I know.
    That or my news agency has some crystal ball that shows the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I have the feeling this government will be remembered for a loooong time and not in a good way.
    or their country will become the envy of the world after they prove that bending a knee to Muslims and the like does NOT better your nation and in fact destroys it.

Plus I don't recall any sudden late surge in polling being reported, or how they would even know if it was pro-Brexit voters.
    I'm not sure how late he made that claim, but certainly not too late for people on the already way to the to the ballots to change their vote to cut it a little closer.

Do you remember a lot of voters claiming they would have voted differently if they had know it would count?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoner View Post
    or their country will become the envy of the world after they prove that bending a knee to Muslims and the like does NOT better your nation and in fact destroys it.
    Like the UK was bending their knee to muslims and the like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    I'm not sure how late he made that claim, but certainly not too late for people on the already way to the to the ballots to change their vote to cut it a little closer.

Do you remember a lot of voters claiming they would have voted differently if they had know it would count?
    I have Googled it and it appears he said that to Sky News after polling closed, whilst the count was on.

Even if it was before polling ended, how would they know if it created an upswing in Brexit voting? I thought there wasn't any exit polling for the Brexit vote.

7+ Year Old Account
    Good luck you guys..
    You come get the voodoo.