Page 1 of 14
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

[Spoilers] Troll Level, Greymane!

Who else enjoyed seeing, yours truly, absolutely destroy Sylvanas and her goals?

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh it's just a setback

In all honesty I enjoyed the badassery that took place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    In all honesty I enjoyed the badassery that took place.
    Didnt even bring a shirt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Waiting for US launch, but I can't wait to see this!

god it was so good, i noticed right away "WAIT WHERE DID IT GO.... OHHHHH SHIT SYLV YOU GOT FUCKED BITCH!" was so awesome :P

and im happy, genn won, he could have gone back to kill her, but he knew he just owned her, he knew he won, he stopped her plan, and he walked off like a BOSS

Nice spoiler warning
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    god it was so good, i noticed right away "WAIT WHERE DID IT GO.... OHHHHH SHIT SYLV YOU GOT FUCKED BITCH!" was so awesome :P

and im happy, genn won, he could have gone back to kill her, but he knew he just owned her, he knew he won, he stopped her plan, and he walked off like a BOSS
    That is trolling on the Genn level. Needed more "deal with it" sun glasses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately Greymane is a man without a kingdom and Sylvannas is now a Warchief, the fourth Warchief since WoW's launch. Pretty sure she has enough plot armor to RP walking through Stormwind, stab the wolf in the face and walk out and not get a scratch. It would be to soon to make her killable at this time, Garrosh and Vol'jin basically made her invulnerable else the story would get to boring or become a troupe. Mostly eager to see if she loses her Valkyr she has right now, last I recall she had either 1 or 2 left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerra View Post
    Unfortunately Greymane is a man without a shirt and Sylvannas is now a Warchief, the fourth Warchief since WoW's launch. Pretty sure she has enough plot armor to RP walking through Stormwind, stab the wolf in the face and walk out and not get a scratch. It would be to soon to make her killable at this time, Garrosh and Vol'jin basically made her invulnerable else the story would get to boring or become a troupe. Mostly eager to see if she loses her Valkyr she has right now, last I recall she had either 1 or 2 left.
    fixed it for ya

Quote Originally Posted by Xerra View Post
    Unfortunately Greymane is a man without a kingdom and Sylvannas is now a Warchief, the fourth Warchief since WoW's launch. Pretty sure she has enough plot armor to RP walking through Stormwind, stab the wolf in the face and walk out and not get a scratch. It would be to soon to make her killable at this time, Garrosh and Vol'jin basically made her invulnerable else the story would get to boring or become a troupe. Mostly eager to see if she loses her Valkyr she has right now, last I recall she had either 1 or 2 left.
    Basically this, no way is the horde losing another warchief this expansion or probably even next, the warchief's seat has become too much of a revolving door, She's either going to come to terms with having to die or she's going to find another way around it, at least for the time being.

as usual cool guys don't look at explosions.

You guys are way too obsessed over a npc
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    You mean over me? I am ok with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    What are you Genn 'a do about it? Its really just an observation based on a narrative point of view. Its not an obsession over a character but a hope the story doesn't get stale. Anyone who enjoys good novels or stories in general can understand they don't want something they have invested in turn into poop at the very end.

It was a cliche ending to that. But Im still going to say Genn has lost a lot more than she has over the course of their rivalry.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't like Geen Greymane worgans are fugly.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

He'll be dead soon. Like his son. Son killed by a poison arrow....and what do you think that black stuff is where the arrow is sticking out of his chest? RIP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilways View Post
    He'll be dead soon. Like his son. Son killed by a poison arrow....and what do you think that black stuff is where the arrow is sticking out of his chest? RIP
    worth it
    /10

10+ Year Old Account
    Genn is the king I want now.

Fuck off, Anduin.