Thread: /who 110

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    But don't you need to quest through everything, kill rares and collect treasures for resources and artifact power anyway? So... what's the point in leveling so fast?

I basically skipped all the reading and cinematics, apart from anything class related, since I am going to do it properly on an alt in the following days.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    Seriously, what is wrong with people? I get it...play how you want and if you enjoy it that's...fine, I guess. But...what? Legion has been out for less than a day and already people are 110. No wonder people complain about lack of content when they rush through everything. I just can't get into the mindset of someone that does this.

People wait so long for expacs just to rush to the end and get grinding gear. Slow down. Take some screenshots.
    Why do you care so much? And really, the people bitching the loudest about "no content!!!" rarely have anything accomplished in-game.

Not everyone considers leveling to be content they enjoy, different strokes and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelos View Post
    But don't you need to quest through everything, kill rares and collect treasures for resources and artifact power anyway? So... what's the point in leveling so fast?
    They levelled fast by doing those things.. fast. Except maybe treasures/rares.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Who said they didn't quest through everything?^^ I think it's possible to do all that in 10 - 11 hours. But you are right you miss quite a portion of AP if you skip that stuff.

I for one lvl so fast to start collecting gear and push my warrior to the limit as fast as possible. There is no real reason behind it that's just how i enjoy the game that's all. I'm not even an competitive raider or anything. We raid mythic yes but not like for rankings and stuff. I just do it because it's fun for me.

Why is it so difficult to understand that some people enjoy the game in their own way?^^

I also think that after reset they will start mythic dungeons spam, so i guess they would like to have 3-4 maxed (at least) chars by player.
    And of course, there is no way he will have less AP than average player. (even skipping treasures/rares/some quests)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    They levelled fast by doing those things.. fast. Except maybe treasures/rares.
    Am I doing something wrong? I've been playing for 6 hours now and I'm only 103 with only Val'Sharah completed (didn't leave the area until I had 100% of everything).

Yeah, I logged in this morning before work to do an hour of invasions since I thought things would launch at normal reset time (don't ask me why I thought that), and so only 4 hours after launch, i saw a few 110s and one linked their max blacksmithing lfw... like... stop it lol I kinda wish I took off time from work, but I don't do that type of shit for a kids game.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Am I doing something wrong? I've been playing for 6 hours now and I'm only 103 with only Val'Sharah completed (didn't leave the area until I had 100% of everything).
    Well most of them already know all the quests from beta i guess (at leas that's the case for me). They know where to go and stuff. And i think they skip the quests that aren't really important (no special rewards or AP and stuff). You can save a lot of time with small things.

Skipping treasures and rares for sure since they are not important. You can pick them up any time since you will go back for world quests and so on.

Also combining questing and the objectives the right way can save you some time.

I spend half of my time so far getting lost in A- ..At- Az? ...The Place starting with A and finding little treasure-chests with artifact-knowledge. I probably could be 102 or further already if i didn't do that, but.. Yea. Doing that was fun. I agree. It really feels less like there is a point to rushing it. I will get the Dungeon-Gear soon enough and till raids begin its 3 weeks.

Also its your own fault if you did it all in Beta. I got into the Beta too (and whatever that thing was i was invited to play before the Beta started) and i avoided doing quests throughly like the plague. I farted around with abilities, wrote bug reports on those or rolled DHs throughout multiple phases of Development.
    Last edited by SoundOfGuns; 2016-08-30 at 11:46 AM.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

I really don't understand why this concerns people so much, its baffling. It's like that 1 nosey neighbour that always has to know what's going on. F.O.

Quote Originally Posted by SoundOfGuns View Post
    Also its your own fault if you did it all in Beta.
    Again. Why is it so hard to believe that there exist people who enjoy doing it that way?

It's not beacause i need to lvl as fast as possible because of rankings, world first or anything of the sorts. It's not because i could get dungeon gear sooner. It's just because I have the most fun doing it that way.

Why do you even bother?

I got into the Beta too (and whatever that thing was i was invited to play before the Beta started) and i avoided doing quests throughly like the plague.
    And that's totally fine. But i wanted to do everything before legion was life. I did it on purpose. And i know this must sound totally crazy to you but i don't regret it at all.
    Last edited by Allenschezar; 2016-08-30 at 12:14 PM.

Leveling is the worst part in an MMO.

Seriously, what is wrong with people? I get it...play how you want and if you enjoy it that's...fine, I guess. But...what? Legion has been out for less than a day and already people are 110. No wonder people complain about lack of content when they rush through everything. I just can't get into the mindset of someone that does this.

People wait so long for expacs just to rush to the end and get grinding gear. Slow down. Take some screenshots.
    Who's complaining about lack of content? Some people enjoy the speed leveling, Others like you like to take it slower. Nothing wrong with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Allenschezar View Post
    Stuff being said.
    I didn't say it was crazy. I don't find it hard to believe either. Totally get why people want to do it as soon as they get their hands on it. But you will understand that if you choose to play everything in Beta it has no value if you - and i mean you as in a general group, the statement wasn't aimed at you - then tell people that its all boring to you and that's why you rush it which some people do. I mean yea, of course its boring to you if you did it already and now have to do it over with no value gained, but it was your choice.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

ppl who is 110 im pretty sure they lvled more than 1 char on beta... they already enjoyed all that content.

I would assume that everyone that is currently 110 already leveled like 3 to 4 times on beta at the minimum.

Deleted
    I'm also not a huge fan of the whole optimization thing.. Blizzard announces something new, and you bet there's already someone making a guide on how to perfect/optimize the upcoming feature. Once that guide is out, you better follow that guide or you're out. Can't recall where it read it, but I believe someone wrote that if A is 1-2% better than B, the current community will go with A and mention B is no longer viable. To be part of Mythic raiding, this mindset is accepted by the community, so you better follow suit or sit out.

I know I'll be spending some time on my alts to enjoy the levelling content after raiding has started and settled in. All this after I've been 'forced' to rush through it on my main..

15+ Year Old Account
    I fail to see how this can be any typ of problem. Do it disrupt your experience of leveling and ruining your game play in a game breaking way OP? If not, why does it bother you so much? You don't have to rush leveling if you don't want to.

And please explain to me how people speed leveling got anything to do with people complaining about lack of content? (And yet to be seen if this will be an complaint in Legion). The majority of all content has always begun at max level. Blizzard haven't created a lengthy leveling experience (because they don't want to!), and thus does not expect people to take ages to level up. Which in other words means that they don't intend leveling to be the meat of the expansion. Not even in the beginning.

Personally I prefer to get my main to max lvl as quickly as possible. When I then lvl an alt I take the time to pay attention to all the small details and the storyline.

Snip
    Ok i understand if people are complaining after experiencing everything on the beta that's their own fault. But that was never the case for me in any Addon beta since BC. So generalizing the complainers with all people that rush lvling is wrong.

It's not boring to me. I really like the lvling process. It's just the way i do it with my main character. I don't rush the content BECAUSE i did it all on beta. I rush it because i WANT to. Even if i didn't have any beta access at all i would do it. It's just my thing.

The only thing i read out of your post is: "You do it because you screwed your expirience on beta so now you speed lvl because you made a mistake."

I didn't make a mistake in my eyes. It's my playstyle. I really enjoy playing the game like this. You try to tell us why we play the way we play but in my case you're just entirely wrong. I have my Value in the Process of lvling really fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Titansruler View Post
    I know I'll be spending some time on my alts to enjoy the levelling content after raiding has started and settled in. All this after I've been 'forced' to rush through it on my main..
    I'm sorry but nobody "forces" you to do anything. If you don't enjoy rushing through the lvl content then don't do it. If you do it anyway you can only blame yourself...

As long as you are not pushing for the top world ranks it's not a requirement at all to lvl fast if you don't like it. You have more than enough time to get your gear before mythic raiding starts.
    Last edited by Allenschezar; 2016-08-30 at 12:52 PM.