Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Honestly these extremist groups do seem to play a much more sinister role than their fringe status might indicate. It's pretty easy for a garden variety right winger to step in and "cut it down the middle" by claiming that both BLM and WLM are terror groups and that his view is the unbiased and objective one.
    Well, we've had numerous people on the board claim that BLM is a 'domestic terrorist group', because everything involving black people has to be 5 steps scarier than it actually is...

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    That is typically what is meant by "preservation of the white race". Because in order to "preserve the white race" you have to first be under the belief that the "white race" is under threat of destruction, aka: white genocide. Which is one of the starring hallmarks of white nationalists.
    Well, you have to look at the trends to see that white people are quickly being outnumbered by minorities in terms of how many offspring they are having. Given the pace that we are breeding now compared to 40 years ago, it is entirely possible that we become a visible minority.

I would consider myself closer to a right winger than a left winger, but the whole racial purity thing is ridiculous. I have some views on eugenics that might be borderline controversial, but I am currently pursuing a 'Mocca woman.' Besides her being super hot, her super brown eyes and tan skin indicates to me that our offspring would be a decent fit for the arid hot summers in the part of the US I am in, and I would like to think she likes my blue/gray eyes hairiness so her children are tolerable to the super cold/dark winters we have here. As much as I loathe Clinton, I would agree that diversity is one of the USA's strengths. In regards to the OP, I don't really give a hoot about the newest BLM/all lives matter stuff. But I am opposed to the systematic racism people of color, face in the USA, but I am also opposed to stuff like affirmative action (Although I am biased on this, I am studying for the LSAT and the schools I am targeting you basically need a 170-172 lsat as a white male where as blacks only need like 164-166 which is a GIGANTIC difference). And I would like to think most of my white american compatriots hold a similar opinion, despite what EU mmo-champ posters think of Americans (https://memecrunch.com/meme/2DFXL/i-stood-up).

Edit: It wasn't really clear, I don't think; but I like that the US gene pool showcases/has access to some of the best specimens of so many different human races (East/southeast Asian, Black, Mideastern, European, Hispanic etc)
    Last edited by INVASMANIXOXOXO; 2016-08-31 at 03:39 AM.
    Signature deleted due to it violating the rules. Please read the signature rules for more info.

Preservation of a 'race' is nonsense in and of itself, but that doesn't mean anything. The statement linked in the OP by the (supposedly) SPLC is meaningless.

Uhhhh....

"Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told"?

Yeah, I hate BLM and all their shit, and I love when counter groups pop up and all to either contradict or parody them, but White Lives Matter is a freaking hate group. I can't believe I'm saying this, but SPLC is completely correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Well, you have to look at the trends to see that white people are quickly being outnumbered by minorities in terms of how many offspring they are having. Given the pace that we are breeding now compared to 40 years ago, it is entirely possible that we become a visible minority.
    The thing is, the idea of America (or Canada/Australia/New Zealand/etc.) as a white country was always an artificial one that had to be propped up by racist immigration policies that sought to import as many Europeans as possible while denying access to just about everyone else. The whole system is somewhat more fair now and the demographic shift that we're seeing now is effectively how the ethnic makeup of the country should have progressed all along.

That is typically what is meant by "preservation of the white race". Because in order to "preserve the white race" you have to first be under the belief that the "white race" is under threat of destruction, aka: white genocide. Which is one of the starring hallmarks of white nationalists.
    I haven't looked into it but aren't white population rates going down and moreso than others? There also aren't really many whites compared to others. I can see why they'd see things that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what? I'm a white guy who grew up in a majority nonwhite city. It was fine.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by INVASMANIXOXOXO View Post
    I would consider myself closer to a right winger than a left winger, but the whole racial purity thing is ridiculous. I have some views on eugenics that might be borderline controversial, but I am currently pursuing a 'Mocca woman.' Besides her being super hot, her super brown eyes and tan skin indicates to me that our offspring would be a decent fit for the arid hot summers in the part of the US I am in, and I would like to think she likes my blue/gray eyes hairiness so her children are tolerable to the super cold/dark winters we have here. As much as I loathe Clinton, I would agree that diversity is one of the USA's strengths. In regards to the OP, I don't really give a hoot about the newest BLM/all lives matter stuff. But I am opposed to the systematic racism people of color, face in the USA, but I am also opposed to stuff like affirmative action (Although I am biased on this, I am studying for the LSAT and the schools I am targeting you basically need a 170-172 lsat as a white male where as blacks only need like 164-166 which is a GIGANTIC difference). And I would like to think most of my white american compatriots hold a similar opinion, despite what EU mmo-champ posters think of Americans (https://memecrunch.com/meme/2DFXL/i-stood-up).

Edit: It wasn't really clear, I don't think; but I like that the US gene pool showcases/has access to some of the best specimens of so many different human races (East/southeast Asian, Black, Mideastern, European, Hispanic etc)
    Affirmative action is a necessary measure to correct both intentional racism in hiring/acceptance practices, and more subtle, but still mathematically proven phenomena like implicit bias.

The thing is, the idea of America (or Canada/Australia/New Zealand/etc.) as a white country was always an artificial one that had to be propped up by racist immigration policies that sought to import as many Europeans as possible while denying access to just about everyone else. The whole system is somewhat more fair now and the demographic shift that we're seeing now is effectively how the ethnic makeup of the country should have progressed all along.
    I disagree, I have Cousins that would love to move here from Europe, but they can't. I would support a streamlined immigration policy for ANY nurse/doctor (yeah they have a hard time establishing themselves in the US), from europe AND central/south america. Also, your logic is somewhat troubling in my mind , particularly your last sentence (kind of reminds me of some unpleasant philosophies of the past "this is how europe should have progressed all along")
    Signature deleted due to it violating the rules. Please read the signature rules for more info.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't expect many people here to actually look up the WLM group, its practices, its mission statement, and understand why it was deemed a hate group.

BLM has racist clowns within the group, but at the same time it will condemn those clowns, and those people only make up a very small percentage of the movement

Meanwhile WLM is full of racist clowns with a very clear message, you'll find very little, if any who aren't racist clowns.

This is how they protest. What you don't see are the guns in this picture

Last edited by PACOX; 2016-08-31 at 03:58 AM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    I disagree, I have Cousins that would love to move here from Europe, but they can't. I would support a streamlined immigration policy for ANY nurse/doctor (yeah they have a hard time establishing themselves in the US), from europe AND central/south america. Also, your logic is somewhat troubling in my mind , particularly your last sentence (kind of reminds me of some unpleasant philosophies of the past "this is how europe should have progressed all along")
    Also it's increasingly harder for medical students from Pakistan and India to immigrate here as well, even though their medical schools are far more grueling standard wise to the point of information overload. Also there is an increasing shortage of doctors in the US.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    So? White people have always been a global minority. That aside, I find it frankly insulting the number of unique cultures that get lumped into some bland, featureless "white culture". If that Americanized, generic, featureless "culture" is what we're saving, count me out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I haven't looked into it but aren't white population rates going down and moreso than others? There also aren't really many whites compared to others. I can see why they'd see things that way.
    Because white people are choosing to have less children? That's not genocide. And what difference does it make if you're a minority or a majority? What matters is wealth and political influence.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

That's just the system working as intended, isn't it? Historically we have turned away countless prospective immigrants, many with significant professional qualifications, while simultaneously importing as many unskilled European laborers as we could get our hands on just to preserve that precious demographic balance. Given modern sensibilities we can no longer do this quite so blatantly, hence the demographics are bound to shift as time goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Affirmative action is a necessary measure to correct both intentional racism in hiring/acceptance practices, and more subtle, but still mathematically proven phenomena like implicit bias.
    What do you mean by acceptance practices? If you mean university acceptance that is bollocks, show me a study that shows university acceptance policies are biased against minority candidates. Hiring practices YES, but I don't think systematic racism in the best way to fight systematic racism. I am going to maybe slightly take your words out of context here, but I think it is slightly racist to imply that minorities need better education/credentials to compete with white candidates. I am curious to how you would reconcile severe acceptance bias and minor hiring bias that asian americans face with their overall above average life outcomes.

edit:
    That's just the system working as intended, isn't it? Historically we have turned away countless prospective immigrants, many with significant professional qualifications, while simultaneously importing as many unskilled European laborers as we could get our hands on just to preserve that precious demographic balance. Given modern sensibilities we can no longer do this quite so blatantly, hence the demographics are bound to shift as time goes on.
    Lol what you just said is a joke. 1. Half of my European cousins have or are pursuing a graduate degree. 2. I would wager to say that of the 11 million undocumented immigrants there are more unskilled latin american people than european laborers. But hey, like you said, we should make it fair, so we should accept 1 person from south/central america for every european immigrant, to make it "fair" ( I know what I am proposing is ridiculous, and the issue is not black and white). Also I think overall immigration from the south of the US, is a boon to our country, my issue is with certain elements of our political system that think it would be wrong to assert our sovereignty and curtail some of it. TLR- GO AND TELL ANY COUNTRY OUTSIDE OF USA/EU THAT HAVING CONTROL OVER WHO COMES INTO YOUR COUNTRY IS BAD AND PREPARE FOR THE LOLS
    Last edited by INVASMANIXOXOXO; 2016-08-31 at 04:16 AM.

Race threads can exist so long as they are used to further the bullshit myth that all Whites are racist.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

7+ Year Old Account
    Because white people are choosing to have less children?
    Yeah fertility is the problem, too many breeders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Yeah fertility is the problem, too many breeders.
    I'm not sure you're understanding the terms you're using. Breeders? If people are breeding, their fertility isn't an issue.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure you're understanding the terms you're using. Breeders? If people are breeding, their fertility isn't an issue.
    My point is that the most irresponsible people are breeding the most and it has led to too many poor people. China was a good example, now Africa has the highest fertility.
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-08-31 at 04:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    My point is that the most irresponsible people are breeding the most and it has led to too many poor people. China was a good example, now Africa has the highest fertility.
    Historically, China and India were far more prosperous than Europe because their large work forces made it possible to sustain a level of economic activity that simply wasn't feasible in Europe. It wasn't until Europeans discovered that they could get other people to do all their work for them that Western civilization really began to outpace others in its development.