Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I hit 110 after approx a third of Highmountain with only a single dungeon run and maybe 1 each of my profession quests, so nope you have not done all quests.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

I am 108 and Ive only done Aszuna, Val'Sharrah and 3/4 of Stormheim. But I wont leave a zone until i have all the treasures and every quest i can find done. I think im still missing loads.

Go check your achievements for the zone. See what you are missing. For example your looking for Azsuna matata or thats valsharah folks. This should help you track down what you skipped.

Quote Originally Posted by infernouk View Post
    Hey guys

Just finished off the last quest line in the last of my 4 zones.

Issue is im only 50% up 107...

Is it a case of having to go back and do all bonus objectives and dungeons? I was hoping i could just get it done on questing!

Cheers
    This is literally not possible. Probably missed some stuff. I suggest making sure you did the dungeon quests at the end of each zone. If you haven't do them. Just LFG, they are face roll easy, REALLY easy I promise.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Did you not do any quest besides the main storyline? Go back and do all quests, the dungeon quests and bonus objectives. I can't believe you skipped so much.
    How do you know whether or not a quest is related to the main story line?

10+ Year Old Account
    That's weird. I'm on 103 and I just finished the first zone, and I only did one dungeon, though I did not finish all the questlines for high mountain.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hit 104 just as I was leaving Azsuna, which was my first zone. You have to of skipped quite a few quests.
    My FC is 0430-8669-1800 add me and send a PM. My safari is Audino,dunsparce,Ditto.

"Insert clever saying here"

I hit 110 about halfway through my last zone doing just the main story quests until the zone achievement, followed by the dungeon quests. Make sure you're doing the dungeons after you get quests for them, it's worth a ton of xp.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are enough quests to get 115 if they would let you. You skiped about half of everything. You can get 108 or 107.5 with just 2 zones.

You've done something wrong. I'm 108 with about 1/4 of Highmountain done, and still Stormheim to go after that.

Deleted
    All these people doubting me ha, I did every quest possible apart from the very final instance quests as I was going solo. I have max storyline for each zone (the X/X questline) number on the map for all zones. All quests done in order hall available, never skipped a quest apart from the instance ones. I don't care about treasures etc so just plowong through it so I can pvp. But it seems the bonus objectives are in fact mandatory if you don't want to do dungeons and stuff.

Also I have no heirlooms for boosts

I don't understand the difficulties, not being obnoxious i genuinely don't - I've just come back to WoW since 4.3.

I have not long started my third zone and i am 108 and 30% - in Stormheim at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    All these people doubting me ha, I did every quest possible apart from the very final instance quests as I was going solo. I have max storyline for each zone (the X/X questline) number on the map for all zones. All quests done in order hall available, never skipped a quest apart from the instance ones. I don't care about treasures etc so just plowong through it so I can pvp. But it seems the bonus objectives are in fact mandatory if you don't want to do dungeons and stuff.

All we are saying is that you probably skipped something because from our experience you have more than enough XP to get to 110. I don't have heirlooms either. But when i finished my first zone last night I was 103, and to be honest i just did the Quests necessary for the achievement.

Thats why people are finding difficult to believe. It's kinda weird.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

No one has heirlooms for boosts. People are doubting you because you missed stuff, though some think you were lying, I think you just missed some stuff. If you didn't do the end quests that take you into an instance then you didn't complete everything. Pretty simple. Those quests are worth a lot of XP. They are face roll easy, easier than some of the rares you run into in the open world. If you wanted to hurry and do PvP then you should have done all the bonus objectives, those are traditionally worth more XP than normal quests. In your hurry to hit max you missed some stuff/skipped it (instances) and slowed yourself down.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had to run 2 Dungeons after I had done every possible quest in every zone, all bonus objectives and the Dungeon Quests.
    My girlfriend even had to do her 2nd Specc Artifact Quest to be able to get to 110.
    It seems to me not everything is properly balanced.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Every zone is split up into essentially 3 types of quests. The "Main Story Line" which is required to get the pillar of creation (dungeon quest). The loremaster quests (which is mostly the main story + a couple others). The side quests.

I'll use Aszuna as an example. You need to do the illidari quests when you first fly in, part of the blue dragon flight quest line, and the Farondis quests for the main story. Then you can finish the blue dragon's quests, do the little arena / sea giant area, and the gelbin/lobster guy quest chains to finish the 5/5 for the zone.

There are however multiple quests with the demon hunter and warlock, a bonus objective and a couple quests in the north west area, and another small hub for some demons on the northeast/east area. The main storyline for this zone might make up 1/2 of it.

I skipped a lot of secondary hubs, did every pillar of creation quest line, and the dungeons associated with them. I was 4 bars from 109 before the dungeons, and turning in the last quest for the dungeons got me over 110 by about 20k exp. (Granted I had this planned out)

Highmountain is FULL of side quests and you can probably get 5 levels in that zone alone.

Did you do Murky's quests in northern Highmountain?
    Sir Mrrglton's in Stormheim?

That can't be right.

I've finished Val'Sharah
    Azsuna is at ~85%
    The other 2 are at about 40% done.

I'm lvl 108 at 65%.

I got Skinning+LW professions which gives quests tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakoth View Post
    I am level 102, and I haven't even finished Azsuna. Then again, I am running with HandyNotes to get all the treasures and Rares. I also complete all the objectives for that sweet sweet order resources.
    Me too! it feels like i'm not making much progress with my character though

Keep getting distracted with treasure chests...
    Last edited by Twistedelmo; 2016-08-31 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedelmo View Post
    Me too! it feels like i'm not making much progress with my character though

Keep getting distracted with treasure chests...
    LOL

I don't mind, this is the first expansion where I don't want to rush the end-game, I am enjoying the exploration, and the quests lore. My only mistake was doing all the chests, while waiting for my OS spec weapon (I am leveling WW, but my main spec is MWer, so I had to wait to 102 to invest artifact power into Sheilun). Good thing I am an engineer, because I had to bring out jeeves multiple times to drop the 50 artifact power items I had gathered by then into my bank.

Hey guys

Just finished off the last quest line in the last of my 4 zones.

Issue is im only 50% up 107...

Is it a case of having to go back and do all bonus objectives and dungeons? I was hoping i could just get it done on questing!

Cheers
    105. Finished most of Azuna and Stormheim, started a bit of Val'sharah and have not touched Highmountain. I seriously doubt you have completed every quest in all the zones. Especially since it's the same exp requirements in beta after the nerf.

People are doubting you because what you're saying is literally not possible. If you didn't do any dungeons then you didn't finish the main quests because each quest line has you clear a dungeon.
    Beta Club Brosquad