Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Is this the beginning of WWGD (What Would Garrosh Do)?
    I dunno, but I fucking like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    hellscreems never back down

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    to be frank i blame thrall he knew all the crap that was going on but he never comes back to cheak on garrosh or give him guidance
    The problem here, is that he told him he could do it, when Gary said he couldn't... in large part because he had Eitrigg, Cairne, and Vol'Jin there to advise him... then... you know, shit went sideways with Cairne.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

oh of course in cata they were building him up as a good leader he still had some flaws but he was getting there a then in mop hes just lol evil for no reason.
    no, they werent.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlewithnoshell View Post
    True Garrosh was head strong, but he was a great leader and incredibly ruthless. If he hadn't been corrupted and evil, the Horde would be the strongest force in Azeroth by far since it would have never been fractured the way it was. His Horde would be able to defeat the legion without the Alliance.
    Yeah great leader. A know nothing emo farmboy who uses his fathers name to get a position of power, then uses wmds and other less than honorable tactics to gain anything(which isn't that much). Then he alienates 90% of his people and fails to stop a coup when they rise up against him. Garrosh is then saved from death and being ungrateful kills his savior and then foolishly starts a war with another world when he hasn't fully conquered the one he was on yet.

Garrosh 2016!

7+ Year Old Account
    lol, definitely not.
    he would charge straight into the demon masses and then die.

- - - Updated - - -

oh of course in cata they were building him up as a good leader he still had some flaws but he was getting there a then in mop hes just lol evil for no reason.
    they didnt build him up as a good leader.

Formerly known as Arafal

Garrosh, despite his looks and general angriness, wasn't dumb.

Wrynn even mentioned in one of the MOP scenarios how he fell for his tactics time and time again. He would have retreated just like Sylvanas, only to strike back later.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Yeah great leader. A know nothing emo farmboy who uses his fathers name to get a position of power, then uses wmds and other less than honorable tactics to gain anything(which isn't that much). Then he alienates 90% of his people and fails to stop a coup when they rise up against him. Garrosh is then saved from death and being ungrateful kills his savior and then foolishly starts a war with another world when he hasn't fully conquered the one he was on yet.

Garrosh 2016!
    Mostly talking about his leading of his horde to conquer and gain strength. It took the combined forces of the 90% and the alliance to defeat his 10%. Since that's the amount you're giving him.

Deleted
    Hellscream would not retreat.
    But if he would come up with an idea to kill as many Legion as Alliance members in the progress so that he would gain a better position afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlewithnoshell View Post
    Mostly talking about his leading of his horde to conquer and gain strength. It took the combined forces of the 90% and the alliance to defeat his 10%. Since that's the amount you're giving him.
    He was holed up in Org like a survivalist/nutjob when the FBI comes knocking on their door. And like I said before, the only power he has ever had is from using forbidden/warcrime worthy shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    He'd have made the horde fight to the death or until he was incapacitated, where we'd probably have retreated regardless of what he wanted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Knowing Garrosh, he would've probably had a better arsenal with all of his new tech and maybe even the controlled powers of the sha. He also had mana bombs at his disposal which he could've used to bomb demon gates or even land one on Gul'dans head. But if he was in Sylvanas' position, he'd still retreat as it wouldn't be the first time he retreated when he knew he lost (when he fought against the Alliance in Ashenvale).
    You mean when he was dragged out of the battle by the Kor'kron because he refused to acknowledge defeat?
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Escene View Post
    What you mean ? an rotten undead that lived just for vengeance ? and when Arthas died she commited suicide ? then brought back by sacrificing a Valkyr, then killed again by Godfrey and sacrifices two Val'kyrs this time resurect her ? got the under city taken by Tichondrius if not for Vol'jin who planed how to take UC back ?
    Garrosh didn't even wanted to be Warchief Thrall forced him into it and the elders that were supposed to advice him kept telling him that his not fit. Atleast he did what he did because he believed that it's what it's best for the Horde. Living in a desert without any ressources, he had to go to ashenval or Pandaria to provide for the Horde. I don't say he's the best leader but hes like top 3 for me.
    Man you have your story way out of wack.

Go play WC3

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh had a keen strategic mind. He knew when it was time to retreat and when to strike. The problem is, that more than once, he let his rage get the best of him. And when the rage took the best of him , he would not back down. Yes he was smart, but he was incredibly hot-headed too.

In the broken shore he would probably stay and fight while retreating some of the troops. He was to proud to let the alliance see the horde running away. But then you could argue that he would not fight side by side with the alliance. Either way the assault was doomed to fail, no matter how high tech Garrosh horde would be. He wouldn't have any mana bombs too since the focusing iris is with jaina now.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Madwolf View Post
    Man you have your story way out of wack.

Go play WC3
    You mean when she was running away and trying to slow down Arthas ? 'till he killed her and brought her back to life to kill her own people ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Escene View Post
    You mean when she was running away and trying to slow down Arthas ? 'till he killed her and brought her back to life to kill her own people ?
    So what you're saying is she should have died sooner?

Are we talking about Garrosh if he were in the Broken Isles cinematic? He'd retreat because he wouldn't risk throwing away the bulk of his forces and leaders in a position where victory wasn't likely. Garrosh was proud and aggressive, but he was also strategic and I believe it would fit his character to do this.

If we're talking about 1v1 then no, I don't think he'd willingly retreat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Madwolf View Post
    So what you're saying is she should have died sooner?
    where are you arguments ? you were saying she's the best Leader the Horde ever had. still waiting.

He'd be too stupid and go balls deep trying to win against those S.O.B. Legion mofo's.

Deleted
    Knowing Garrosh excellent strategic mind and tactic genius, he would most probably not only sink the legion but also alliance as bonus. W would see a beautiful spectacle, mana bomb explosions and what not. Gul'dan could be pushed back and invasion delayed. Enough time to purge alliance and exterminate the reimnants of blue enemy.