Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't stand the PvP aspect of the dalaran underbelly, it has already gotten old, and i've not actively spent my time down there yet!
    Quite the outrage on the forums over it though, but from what i've read that's been the case since beta.. sooo I guess we will have to live with it.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solfolango View Post
    Having juwelcrafting quests in the underbelly where an neverending pvp event is taking place. Being forced to take part by being killed just when you want to initiate the prof quest on a very low character. Can't wrap my head around why they did it like that.
    I hate the underbelly with a passion, it's an absolute zerg 24/7, at least I was able to bitch slap a couple pve mobs and lowbies there to have the coin to activate the guards whenever I need to be there.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Just some weak points for me (loving the expansion btw)
    -Warlock Class changes
    -Some of the Class Hall layouts
    -Fist Weapon on WW Monk
    -Lore wise the stupid faction conflict continuing.

ability pruning.. every class feels the same. You can learn any class in like 5 minutes and clear everything including mythics without wipes. Pruning was bad before like in wod etc. Now it's not even funny anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    I'm missing some spec designs, but also found ones I used to not enjoy to now be fun and enjoyable, so it's a double-edged sword because many will feel like their characters has changed too much.

Biggest issue is and will remain the community, there's no doubt the major topics of Legion will include the fact that things take time to accomplish again, like they used to. But the part of the playerbase that expects to be ready for the latest raid on heroic in a week has increased steadily.

People will expect to keep 3-5 characters, and their offspecs, "topped" and optimal at all times. That will not be the case for 99% of players until late Legion.

To people who will complain about things like this:

Welcome back to MMOs,
    and see sig
    Last edited by MasterHamster; 2016-09-01 at 04:47 AM.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

7+ Year Old Account
    Proberly Blizzars ambition for this expansion. Legion wants to do a lot of things, but it is very unclear if there will be anything to do with it once we get past the 1 month mark. Right now, pretty much everything is awesome, even the order hall missions, but i don't know if it will be able to keep me going. I can already see that i will proberly run out of WQs to do with my current speed, so would be amazing to get more of those.

There is really little bad to say about the starting experience of Legion. Everything they have made so far, especially when it comes to class missions, have been very excellent
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    A speculative weak point:
    It will probably keep on the unfortunate design idea that as soon as a raid is released the previous ones are rendered almost completely obsolete.

I swear if Blizzard would just increase the ilvl reqs a bit further it'd stop this infernal "only one tier at a time" tripe, sadly they've in the last few years used raid patch releases as a way to please a playerbase that has "enjoyed" designs that gears people up in 2 weeks and end up running out of things to strive for, so content patch releases has gone from "here! even more content for you!" to "here! more content, please don't unsubscribe yet".

Considering how Legion seems to go back to at least MoP levels of non-raid endgame content designwise, I figured they could also make this design leap. New raid is released, great! Are we geared? Noo, not quite yet! Get going!
    I think it's such a waste and damaging to longevity that a clear majority of raiders (and many non-raiders..) are ready for new raids day 1.
    Last edited by MasterHamster; 2016-09-01 at 05:02 AM.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

stupid lore and retcons

Deleted
    Class Halls
    Highmountain
    PvP

Most awkward thing to me was being forced into the Greymane/Syvanas conflict when I didn't feel my character would want to get involved. I'm maining an Alliance toon atm, and even my Horde toons mistrust Sylvanas, but this still doesn't feel like the right time to be hunting the other faction's leader. Not with Legion invading. I would have preferred if that was more optional and not integral to the main quest line.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Came expecting disappointment after the travesty that was WoD, but was pleasantly surprised. Lots to do, lots to see. Quests are fun and the zones are jaw-droppingly gorgeous.

If I absolutely have to complain about something, it's the arms artifact being poorly scaled on dwarves. It just clips through the ground all the time.

Really dislike the weapon power grind, it makes playing anything more than like a main and one alt possible, and offset is going to be a pain, waste this power on a off set or grind more on the main one..

Deleted
    Warlords had more interesting rare mobs drops.

Currently (and I am only level 101 so what do I know) the only drops I get are either order hall resources or artifact power. In WoD I remember getting actual items or toys and stuff. Maybe I just need to play more.

Quest flow is sometimes clunky. Trying to find an npc, with inadequate info. Must turn to the likes of wowhead to fill in the blanks. MoP and WoD didnt have that - at least not to the same degree.

Deleted
    Sewers in Dalaran....why add that gankfest...

for now the story about the class hall
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Its good, definitely worth a buy, at least for thr first couple of month, and after that we shall see.
    I personally wouldn't listen to people who say it became a single player game, yes "usually" you see 5-10 people instead of 100 upon 100s that we got used to in previous xpacs, but you also can actually quest and not only try to tag a boar for 20 minutes while suffering huge lag and DCs.

With each passing expansion, the shapes of cloaks seem to be getting uglier and uglier. I welcome the tier set capes but please give them decent shapes next time not these tattered pieces of cloth.

My only complaint about this expansion thus far.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Horde having very little story while we are drowning in Night Elf stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    The Horde having very little story while we are drowning in Night Elf stuff.
    Really? Like we haven't had enough orcs forced down our throats. It's good to finally have some other races in the spotlight.