Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    idk, google said it was some trap from europe.

just google femboy traps, should come up.
    That's a fucking trap? Sweet jesus. I have the most confusing boner right now.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    idk, google said it was some trap from europe.

just google femboy traps, should come up.
    Thanks <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beefsquatch View Post
    That's a fucking trap? Sweet jesus. I have the most confusing boner right now.
    Embrace it my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I ain't getting myself shot full of arrows to get into someone's panties. No panties worth that effort.
    Sissy! Only stings for a few hours.

OT: I think as the fella on page one stated. a good chunk of women just prefer someone with a good self esteem, willing to not get walked on (the old sand kicked in your face) and someone who respects them.

Outside of that, people have a wide variety of taste and trying to lump the majority into one group or another is silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    I dont like beards much unless they're very short and trimmed and contoured but other than that yes. Emo, anime watching guys with low self esteem who always ask for permission and lack ambition are a total turn off.
    Not to hijack the thread, but if you dont mind, could you elaborate on the lack ambition part?

I feel like this is a pretty common sentiment, but also a flawed one.

Is there something wrong with being happy with what you have? I could see if someone was really poor, and lacked ambition to better themselves, fine.

But, ambition for ambitions sake? I dont like that thought process.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post

I feel like this is a pretty common sentiment, but also a flawed one.

Is there something wrong with being happy with what you have? I could see if someone was really poor, and lacked ambition to better themselves, fine.

But, ambition for ambitions sake? I dont like that thought process.
    I going to guess, Ambition meaning. "I'm cool working at walmart for the next 10 years or so, I'd like to go do X, but I'll just sit here cause it's cold outside"

Not many people like someone who just takes whatever falls in their lap and show no interest or drive to do anything better. Being poor doesn't have much to do with ambition. Lack of Ambition is probably be a could indicator of someone being lazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would really hope so, otherwise they will be disappointed to find out the man they like is gay. No real man wears skinny jeans, shaves his body, has frosted tips in his hair, wears earrings, carries a man purse, gets manicures/pedicures, cries at movies, watches chick flicks, drives Miatas and Beetles, and his a spotless house

I don't really like people with big ego's so I guess I don't like OTT manly men. There's a nice in between.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I would really hope so, otherwise they will be disappointed to find out the man they like is gay. No real man wears skinny jeans, shaves his body, has frosted tips in his hair, wears earrings, carries a man purse, gets manicures/pedicures, cries at movies, watches chick flicks, drives Miatas and Beetles, and his a spotless house
    Oh Orlong, you never fail to amuse me. I dare you to take a walk over a nearby college campus.

It'll either show you that you are wrong, or convince you that humankind is doomed because 90% of the men are gay.

Define manly, aggressive, protective, independent, financially stable, mature/youthful with a love of gadgets, responsible, ambitious, emotionally strong, physically healthy, classy, unkept/rugged, bad boy asshole, etc?

Women love girly men but would never want to date them. Mothers adore mama's boys until they're 40, single, and still haven't left the nest.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    Do women like manly men in real life, or guys that act like one? or do they prefer effeminate men?
    Dear Lotus Victorya,

I recently read your forum post on MMOC and found it quite entertaining. In it (as you are quite aware I'm sure!) you contemplate on whether a woman likes 'manly men' or 'effeminate men'. I have considered your question carefully but I fear you may find the answer quite shocking. I hope at this point in our correspondence that you have chosen to sit down, but if you have not my dearest Victorya I pray you do!

Adorable, endearing Victorya - the answer is really quite simple: women are not bound to a single, shared preference!

Now I warned you didn't I, that this answer might be quite the shock! But yes indeed it is true - women are not some two-dimensional prop upon which a man can prescribe his or her own worldview of the 'ideal'. A woman is quite free to prefer manly men or effeminate men or both (or neither). They may even feel whimsical enough to have no predefined preference, and instead consider each male they encounter on his individual merits.

Why I've even heard it said that a woman with such preferences may find them change throughout the course of her life. Such audacity!

Shocking I know, to consider a female with such autonomy. Why, it's almost as though they were a real person!

With all the peace and love your silly little post deserves...

XOXO

- Isuri

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by isuridedes View Post
    Dear Lotus Victorya,

I recently read your forum post on MMOC and found it quite entertaining. In it (as you are quite aware I'm sure!) you contemplate on whether a woman likes 'manly men' or 'effeminate men'. I have considered your question carefully but I fear you may find the answer quite shocking. I hope at this point in our correspondence that you have chosen to sit down, but if you have not my dearest Victorya I pray you do!

Adorable, endearing Victorya - the answer is really quite simple: women are not bound to a single, shared preference!

Now I warned you didn't I, that this answer might be quite the shock! But yes indeed it is true - women are not some two-dimensional prop upon which a man can prescribe his or her own worldview of the 'ideal'. A woman is quite free to prefer manly men or effeminate men or both (or neither). They may even feel whimsical enough to have no predefined preference, and instead consider each male they encounter on his individual merits.

Why I've even heard it said that a woman with such preferences may find them change throughout the course of her life. Such audacity!

Shocking I know, to consider a female with such autonomy. Why, it's almost as though they were a real person!

With all the peace and love your silly little post deserves...

XOXO

- Isuri
    Your sarcasm is also one of the most admirable things that I've read today.

To clarify - I'm not saying "Hey, all women like this kind of guy". I'm asking: "Hey women, do you like this kind of guy?".

Still, thanks for your answer Mr or Ms. Isuri.

I see people eating broccoli a lot. Do people like broccoli?

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaganfindel View Post
    I see people eating broccoli a lot. Do people like broccoli?
    I know I do.

Another thing, it doesn't matter how much of a feminist she is, once you get her into to bed you're expected to take charge.

Put your hand in the small of her back and pull her forcibly to you. All girls like that.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    I going to guess, Ambition meaning. "I'm cool working at walmart for the next 10 years or so, I'd like to go do X, but I'll just sit here cause it's cold outside"

Not many people like someone who just takes whatever falls in their lap and show no interest or drive to do anything better. Being poor doesn't have much to do with ambition. Lack of Ambition is probably be a could indicator of someone being lazy.
    Ambition can serve a purpose, but treating it like a requirement to be happy, or a requirement of humanity, just seems incorrect.

I would never judge someone for lack of ambition, as long as they seem happy.

I pretty strongly feel that we, as a society, should learn to be happy with what we have much more than we currently do.

10+ Year Old Account
    They do when something needs fixing, building, or killing.

Too many imagine being "manly" means something based upon appearance.
    I used to think this illusion was primarily an American thing. I guess I too had an illusion.

A wise woman won't want some "kid" unless she's looking for something "cheap."

Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Nobody with a brain likes "manly" men. Masculinity is toxic and nobody on this planet cares to fix it.
    Currently dating a girl in med school who likes manly men so yeah get out of here. Being a lil beta is toxic and will get you no where in life.

@OP girls like in the middle between manly and not. They love muscles and masculinity. But learn how to shave and take care of yourself. Protip: get abs

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    Ambition can serve a purpose, but treating it like a requirement to be happy, or a requirement of humanity, just seems incorrect.

I would never judge someone for lack of ambition, as long as they seem happy.

I pretty strongly feel that we, as a society, should learn to be happy with what we have much more than we currently do.
    Wanting someone to be ambitious is no different then wanting them to be 6 feel tall or muscular or Blonde hair. It's a personal preference just like anything else. I am willing to bet that women in particular who want an ambitious guy has dated one or two that wasn't

My youngest son strongly lack much ambition. He's 20 and if we didn't make him, would never gotten a job, he still can't drive and he's never dated a girl. But if you ask him, he's happy just sitting here all day playing console games with his friends. Now let say he meets a girl by some freak of nature. How attractive of a mate do you think they will find him? Sure maybe at first the physical attraction will carrying them, but if he maintains the "I'll just do the bare minimum because I'm happy where I'm at" I don't foresee that lasting very long. And let's pretend the girl as the same level of ambition. They'll never actually go out, cause neither can drive, so are they just going to date by way of talking on the phone or catching the bus? Or even better, having the parents drive the two around.
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2016-09-01 at 02:42 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Nobody with a brain likes "manly" men. Masculinity is toxic and nobody on this planet cares to fix it.
    Sarcasm or do you need a victim doll and tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Most women will choose manly men for one night stands, and metrosexuals or lighter men for long term relationships.
    In a bit of irony, most sensitive men also prefer men.
    Last edited by Mistame; 2016-09-01 at 02:52 PM.