Profession gear is not selling on my server

So, typically the first few weeks of an expansion crafted gear sells pretty well, not this time.

Either people realize they can get equal or better gear elsewhere or just not that many people are playing.

And I'm not talking just about MY gear, nothing is moving, I have been checking every two hours and the same auctions are up in the same order with the same amount.

Anyone else selling stuff? If so, what are you selling and how much did you list it for?

Bracers for the obliterium quest. Once people can do that they will be more likely to buy crafted gear as well, as they can obliterate it and use it to upgrade their gear. I also think a lot of people switched their main's proffessions to bs/lw/tailoring in order to take advantage of these very things.

People want 50k+ for 805 gear I have the money but I am not spending that much on that gear.

The gear isn't worth buying at these prices when world quest drops can be 820+.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because people are trying to get rich instead of just making a profit. Those prices are laughably high. I can't imagine anyone paying 50+K for ANY of that shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    The gear isn't worth buying at these prices when world quest drops can be 820+.
    Pretty much. Why buy something if you can just wait a day or two and do a five minute quest for an equivalent item.

The prices are way out of wack on both of my servers. The titan forged boe are about the only thing selling now. No raids right now is leaving some players feeling less desperate to buy gear.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I never buy gear, because I'd just have them replaced too soon as a raider. :P

Deleted
    You guys forget, you can get these to 850 and choose your best in slot secondary stats rather than a random drop from dungeon

Sold my crafted ring for 70k. Lowpop realm, only ring available . BiS secondary stats + the 100% socket is a nice thing to boost to 850.

Just keep posting the epic crafted items for 50-100G so I can buy them all and sell them for 500-800G because some people don´t realize that blue and epic items are named the same, and never check

items are just too easy to make to have to justify that much gold no matter how high you can upgrade them

I would be more inclined to have purchased it if it were like the WoD crafted and usable from 101+ rather than 110 only, where it's already of no value because of world quests.
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

Pretty sure items for the obliterum forge is selling. You are just trying to sell the wrong item. And it launched a couple of days ago...

10+ Year Old Account
    People deluded themselves into thinking because a portion of the playerbase in WoD set up multiple garrisons to be gold factories that everyone is rolling in multi gold capped toons. It's absurd to think your average player, who doesn't do any sort out serious research outside of just playing the game regularly would have a hoard of wealth and are willing to pay 50k for mediocre barely heroic quality gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Clukclukboom View Post
    You guys forget, you can get these to 850 and choose your best in slot secondary stats rather than a random drop from dungeon
    the base item isnt' worth the ridiculous prices.

10+ Year Old Account
    There will be drivers for purchasing crafted gear:

1. Eventually the cheaper items will sell for obliterum fodder;
    2. Eventually many people will buy a neck jewelcraft because it is best in slot for virtually every class;
    3. Eventually raid finder will open and you can't queue for those without a minimum ilvl, so a lot of people will start buying crafted junk for their alts (or even mains in some cases) to get into the queues.

Right now, everyone is questing.