Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    I really can't see how you spend 60% of your time on a game in a 5 day timespan. I don't judge, everyone can do whatever the fuck they want for all I care, but I just can't see how. Even if you cut down on sleeping immensely, you got to cook, eat, shower and at the very least leave the house once during that time, no?
    ~two days straight after waking up about 8pm the night of launch (UK launch, 11pm release), ~5hour sleep, back on again, ~5hours sleep... etc. It's not difficult. Obviously shower/food/bio breaks are a thing but, not had to leave the house.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mewhywhy View Post
    Heya guys,

I know this is a luxury problem but still a problem nonetheless.
    I have just received my second legendary drop and guess what.... it's exactly the same one as i already had.

Proof: https://s14.postimg.org/gtjljbh0x/2x..._5daysinxp.png (you can see both of them in the picture on the right bottem corner in my bag)

Now let me quote an interview by a blizzard dev.
    "It should be nearly impossible to get a duplicate legendary item. (Source: Legion Summit Dev Interview)"

There is no way this should and can happen within 5 days of Legion release and a total of 2 days 18 hours played.

My question being, does anyone else have this happen to him/her cause this has to be a bug or not well tuned drop rates in place.
    What content did you get them from? O.o
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

So is the problem that your RNG is too good or too bad ?
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Mewhywhy View Post
    My question being, does anyone else have this happen to him/her cause this has to be a bug or not well tuned drop rates in place.
    To be honest, as a person who got to lvl 110 at the first day and saw zero legendaries at all, I can do nothing but hope you'll get this legendary like hundred times more. And only it, nothing else. In my opinion, that would be fair.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

7+ Year Old Account
    no one in my guild nor myself......has gotten a fucking legendary yet so

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    What content did you get them from? O.o
    1x Heroic maw of souls end boss
    1x Mythic blackrook end boss.

I really can't see how you spend 60% of your time on a game in a 5 day timespan. I don't judge, everyone can do whatever the fuck they want for all I care, but I just can't see how. Even if you cut down on sleeping immensely, you got to cook, eat, shower and at the very least leave the house once during that time, no?
    well you assume he/she is fully functioning adoult where here you have clearly case of someone jobless living in parents basement if he doesnt have to work/cook/do shopiing etc

we've reached that point where ppl are complaining about getting too many legendaries too fast, no matter what blizzard does, even if they make wow literally perfect there will be still somebody complaining about something

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    What's interesting about that? I have 2 days 17 hours played at L110. Been on pretty much all day every day since release, time off is fun.

@OP, you're a lucky fuck to even get ONE legendary... But getting two, that's silly. Just report it to Blizzard.
    I think that he meant "interesting" as in "you have no life"

10+ Year Old Account
    Shower who the f needs ti shower when at home

I've gotten exactly zero legendaries thus far, you are probably just obscenely "unlucky"

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, the only thing you need to do is sleep/eat/bodily functions. Going out, cooking and showering can be skipped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    my guild has 35 people at 110 and only one person got a legendary ring so far lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    well you assume he/she is fully functioning adoult where here you have clearly case of someone jobless living in parents basement if he doesnt have to work/cook/do shopiing etc
    You seem upset and angry that everyone doesn't have the same priorities.

How fun

Quote Originally Posted by Bumkin View Post
    we've reached that point where ppl are complaining about getting too many legendaries too fast, no matter what blizzard does, even if they make wow literally perfect there will be still somebody complaining about something
    You're a idiot who can't read a post proper.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    Yeah i'm 26 with a full time job just managed to get 2 weeks off for launch, but it's funny how you and some others are salty that you couldn't get off work/school/parents sleeping curvue. Nice thinking broski! PS: based on your spelling it seems the last one is the case.

Deleted
    Why is it even possibleto get duplicates of legendary items in the first place? I don't care if it's 0.0001% chance or whatever but just why?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    ~two days straight after waking up about 8pm the night of launch (UK launch, 11pm release), ~5hour sleep, back on again, ~5hours sleep... etc. It's not difficult. Obviously shower/food/bio breaks are a thing but, not had to leave the house.
    So... You haven't left the house in almost a week?

I mean, do whatever you want bro, but that shit's not healthy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orochiro View Post
    Why is it even possibleto get duplicates of legendary items in the first place? I don't care if it's 0.0001% chance or whatever but just why?
    Yeah I thought they would at least be "Unique"

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    So... You haven't left the house in almost a week?

I mean, do whatever you want bro, but that shit's not healthy.
    *shrug* I don't care, I took time off work so I can sit and play all week.

This could be photoshopped. Where is your constant cynicism at mmo-champion?!?!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

I'm not sure why there isn't a protection system against this happening, similar to what they did with mythic boa trinkets in WoD. I'm with the others who are rolling their eyes a little bit at your "predicament," but at the same time if you're lucky enough to get 2 drops, they should at least be different.