Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    Their freedom doesn't end because you're offended. Don't like it? Don't read it. The onus is on you to avoid what you don't like, not them to provide content that is inoffensive because it's literally impossible to create something that doesn't offend someone somewhere.
    If only this was obvious to all people and didn't need to be said...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Biased against...terrorists and their apologists No shit Sherlock.

What are you going to turn your powers of detection to next? The shocking revelation that I fancy Eva Green?

I have been prejudiced against terrorists of all creeds for as long as I understood what terrorism was, coming from a society that suffered from terrorist attacks often has that effect.

At no point in that post did I say all Muslims, in fact it is quite clear from the use of "Muslim terrorism" and "psychotic Muslims" that I am referring to specific set of Muslims, i.e. Islamic terrorists.

I have issues with extremists of all persuasions, to try and paint that as a prejudice against Muslims en masse is an attempt by you to deflect.

You realise making up bullshit claims about the prejudice of others does not actually work as a 'Get out of jail free' card, don't you? You'd need some proof that I am prejudiced against all Muslims, which is going to be kind of difficult, as I grew up around Muslim Turks in North London and I have defended them since before you were a twinkle in the milkman's eye.
    This thread has nothing to do with your perception of his post, or your absurd notion that a MMO poster is engaging in apologetic behavior towards terrorism. Last of all your personal feud with Endus, which I believe is what is driving this silly exchange.
    I know you CANT WAIT to talk about that with Endus, but in here, you're offtopic so maybe I dont know... find an appropriate thread?
    Last edited by mmocea043e1e13; 2016-09-04 at 08:31 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skavau View Post
    This kind of language enables terrorists. You think that people can say something that effectively makes them fair game.

Would you even think less of someone who did kill them?
    If a guy in highschool lied that he had sex with a girl, and her father found out and beat him up, I also wouldn't shed a tear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    This thread has nothing to do with your perception of his post, or your absurd notion that a MMO poster is engaging in apologetic behavior towards terrorism. Last of all your personal feud with Endus, which I believe is what is driving this silly exchange.
    I know you CANT WAIT to talk about that with Endus, but in here, you're offtopic so maybe I dont know... find an appropriate thread?
    There was a person the other day who said outright that they supported the Provisional IRA...who are terrorists. And they were not the first person on here to openly support terrorist organisations.

There are people in the world who support terrorists, to claim it is an absurd notion that some might post on these forums is frankly moronic. This place has far left, far right, religious extremists, the whole shebang.

Endus came into the thread with a shit analogy, which I pointed out and Endus tried to defend, then he decided to accuse me of being prejudiced against all Muslims, based on a deliberate misrepresentation of what I had written, mostly because he could not defend his analogy from the accusation that it was shit so decided to try and deflect.

Does Endus get a free white knight attempt from you, due to you not wanting infractions?

You tried to defend Endus by going off on a tangent that actually backed up my point, bizarrely you failed to realise that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Je suis pas Charlie.

Making a cartoon about a natural event that killed hundreds of people, that is really lame, so again...

... Je suis pas Charlie.

Deleted
    Yes i still support them even though its a tacky and poor drawing just to be seen. It doesn't have to do with what they draw but their right to draw what they want to.

You can't start crying because it's your "side" that gets the boot this time. Just deal with it, its just a drawing.

Deleted
    There was a person the other day who said outright that they supported the Provisional IRA...who are terrorists. And they were not the first person on here to openly support terrorist organisations.
    Care.
    There are people in the world who support terrorists, to claim it is an absurd notion that some might post on these forums is frankly moronic. This place has far left, far right, religious extremists, the whole shebang.
    I never seen anyone defending our recent wave of islamic terrorism in this forums
    Endus came into the thread with a shit analogy, which I pointed out and Endus tried to defend, then he decided to accuse me of being prejudiced against all Muslims, based on a deliberate misrepresentation of what I had written, mostly because he could not defend his analogy from the accusation that it was shit so decided to try and deflect.
    Endus wrote something. You focused on a point he never made, simply because he's Endus a and you wanted to counter him. That's why you kept talking about the analogy he made which by the way is appropriate. You don't even care about what he said. You just THINK you saw something wrong and went for it.
    Problem is there is nothing wrong with what he said, as I have proven to you how ridiculous your concept of "being forced" is.
    Does Endus get a free white knight attempt from you, due to you not wanting infractions?
    He's not the one talking shite this time. So yeah I focus on your immature attempt to play "football politics" instead on his point which I agree with.
    Amazing isn't it.

You tried to defend Endus by going off on a tangent that actually backed up my point, bizarrely you failed to realise that.
    This does not make sense. I'm not defending Endus. I'm accusing you.
    Explain the leaps of logic please. How is me accusing you of playing childish politics instead of focusing on the topic at hand, proves anything that you said so far?

Deleted
    Don't speak to those beings, they are children of pyromancy, like the whole muslim '' let's burn all the divine Will, the Creation of the Creator " territory, from atlantic ocean to india.

Those pyromancers are responsible of the rising of oceans, spreading incinerated Living forms "" Pyrocumulus cloud "" via atmosphere everywhere, precipating impure salt from The Ashes corrupting the Holy water, melting glaciers all over the Europe. (Global warming via Pyromancy sounds right )

50 000 years ago the mediteranean sea didn't even exist, the Ocean level were more than 500 meters lower, if you consider that 180 meters is the bottom of the English Channel, the Doggerland, so Gibraltar was dry as well

So my satire is: If those "semitic breeding" italians are dead, it's by their own DNA dynasty, they nose it.

The Holy creation, normaly, should have been Pure Hard hydrogen ( glacier ) in those places, and nobody should live there, in the first place.

Death for heresy.

DEUS VULT.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    Don't speak to those beings, they are children of pyromancy, like the whole muslim '' let's burn all the divine Will, the Creation of the Creator " territory, from atlantic ocean to india.

Those pyromancers are responsible of the rising of oceans, spreading incinerated Living forms "" Pyrocumulus cloud "" via atmosphere everywhere, precipating impure salt from The Ashes corrupting the Holy water, melting glaciers all over the Europe. (Global warming via Pyromancy sounds right )

50 000 years ago the mediteranean sea didn't even exist, the Ocean level were more than 500 meters lower, if you consider that 180 meters is the bottom of the English Channel, the Doggerland, so Gibraltar was dry as well

So my satire is: If those "semitic breeding" italians are dead, it's by their own DNA dynasty, they nose it.

The Holy creation, normaly, should have been Pure Hard hydrogen ( glacier ) in those places, and nobody should live there, in the first place.

Death for heresy.

DEUS VULT.

Ah that makes things clear finally. Kalis, do you finally see now how things are?
    It's as he said. "They nose it". The secret is there.

Deleted
    I wasn't much of a fan of the Je Suis Charlie movement. Charlie Hebdo repeatedly wound Muslims up. It was inevitable that there was going to be a backlash.

If there had been some kind of higher artistic purpose (as with Rushdie's "Satanic Verses"), satirical or political purpose, I'd feel different. But there wasn't.It was just a wind-up. Doesn't justify what happened but I have a hard time giving a shit.

If someone goes up to people and says repeatedly "I fucked your mom" then eventually he'll get his head kicked in. I wouldn't feel much sympathy for that guy for the same reason.

- - - Updated - - -

I have been prejudiced against terrorists of all creeds for as long as I understood what terrorism was, coming from a society that suffered from terrorist attacks often has that effect.
    Oh please, come on, no you didn't.

Deleted
    I'm accusing you.
    How dare you stealing our J'accuse…! culture. Recessive nose gonna gnose.

A new satire here.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah that makes things clear finally.
    The Creation is the Unique Message, better study the Will OF the Creator.

It will always better than reading shit and lies from an anthropomade relic, called Book.

You Misbeliever.

EDIT: mistypo
    Last edited by mmoca1e94eb7cd; 2016-09-04 at 11:23 AM.

Deleted
    How dare you stealing our J'accuse…! culture. Recessive nose gonna gnose.

A new satire here.

- - - Updated - - -

The Creation is the Unique Message, better study the Will the Creator.

It will always better than reading shit and lies from an anthropomade relic, called Book.

You Misbeliever.
    Will the Creator. Willie for friends?

Deleted
    Will the Creator. Willie for friends?
    corrected.

Want another Satyre ?

Book in French is prononced bouc

Hoping that "Satyre" is still relevant to the Thread, right ?

PS. Do you want me to guide you into a " grammar nazi report " or similar.

Deleted
    corrected.

Want another Satyre ?

Book in French is prononced bouc

Hoping that "Satyre" is still relevant to the Thread, right ?

PS. Do you want me to guide you into a " grammar nazi report " or similar.
    I want you to guide me through the list of drugs you take.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    If a guy in highschool lied that he had sex with a girl, and her father found out and beat him up, I also wouldn't shed a tear.
    There's really a huge scale of difference here.

You are basically saying that your empathy stops if someone does something you don't like, then they're fair game.
    Last edited by mmoce69e574eb3; 2016-09-04 at 01:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It'd help if I knew the first two foods he was referencing. (No it probably wouldn't.) It's dark, really stupid and not at all funny...but yeah it's his right to make something like this. Just like it's the right of..well, everyone to find it dark, stupid and unfunny and ignore it/mock it. It's really that simple.

Of course I do; it's a drawing, nothing more beyond what you make it in your head.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't say I find the picture particularly funny, but I support their right to print the it.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man, they best be careful lest they cut themselves on all that edgy. Still, pretty funny. People were cracking jokes about 9/11 and other major disasters and events, so I don't see why people are getting triggered over this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Still, pretty funny. People were cracking jokes about 9/11 and other major disasters and events, so I don't see why people are getting triggered over this.
    http://www.theonion.com/article/new-...ember-11-33768
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"