Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I play a shadow priest. And I'm trash on AOE but I was expecting that anyway with all the reporting from beta, but I am absolutely demolishing boss fights. Way ahead of the mage in my guild who's more geared than I am. The desparity is huge on trash packs true. The whole getting kicked thing for low dps is probably true. (everyone seems really impatient when i do even normal dungeons on my DK alt) But you can totally run with a group of guildies or people you're cool with and go at your own pace. Every class seems to have a strength now. And also these are normals/heroics/mythic. Mythic+ is going to be so different with modifiers and raids with things living longers than 30 secs - 2 mins.

yes spriest do suck in almost everything. I still enjoy playing it tho, no need to mention Xalatath sporadically whispering to my ear mitigates the agony xD

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer7 View Post
    yes spriest do suck in almost everything. I still enjoy playing it tho, no need to mention Xalatath sporadically whispering to my ear mitigates the agony xD
    *suck on dungeon trash

Quote Originally Posted by Illiphar View Post
    Nothing can beat a good demon hunter in mythics honestly. Windwalkers are close. Their burst aoe is unreal.
    BM burst 1-xxx targets is kind of retardedly high.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Locks are literally getting booted out of dungeons from numerous reports in the official forums. Exaggeration or not i don't know.
    My experience with destro is that it's average/decent. But who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by justflayin View Post
    The whole getting kicked thing for low dps is probably true.
    highly doubt its the case - unles someone is extremly unlucky - mythic is different though without doubt there will be prefered setups - was runing them today in nice combination of vengence tank , havoc , unholy , fire dps combo and pala healer - was super smooth

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ishoj View Post
    It's kinda crazy how they made an expansion that favors melee in basically every conceivable way.

let melee enjoy it for those 3 weeks - mythic raids will open and 90 % melee will be benched in favour of range.

destro is definitely the way to go in dungeons. the warlocks ive been grouped with in mythic are doing pretty good as destro

also give some spriest some aoe love. my god.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    highly doubt its the case - unles someone is extremly unlucky - mythic is different though without doubt there will be prefered setups - was runing them today in nice combination of vengence tank , havoc , unholy , fire dps combo and pala healer - was super smooth

- - - Updated - - -

let melee enjoy it for those 3 weeks - mythic raids will open and 90 % melee will be benched in favour of range.
    I've found people to be very impatient with lower dps in my experience. seen a couple people get kicked in dungeons on my blood dk alt. reason "lower dps than the tank"

Quote Originally Posted by justflayin View Post
    I've found people to be very impatient with lower dps in my experience. seen a couple people get kicked in dungeons on my blood dk alt. reason "lower dps than the tank"
    Hope that wasn't a Vengeance tank because everyone would be kicked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    Worst

Warlocks
    Frost DK
    Ret Paladin
    Elemental Shamans
    This. Probably frost mage aswell.

Most OP:

Havoc DH
    Rogues (Outlaw especially)
    Windwalker monks (at least in AoE but ST really strong aswell)
    Fire mages

Quote Originally Posted by Taeron View Post
    This is weird. Im playing a frost DK around ~800 ilvl, and pulling 300-500k aoe and 130-160k dps ST.
    In most cases, im doing ~40-45% of the total damage from a 5 man group. Not sure if I've just been in bad groups or not, but frost seems nowhere near the bottom from my experience. I'm also just in normal dungeons in levelling gear, so things might change as I scale up.
    Any proof of this?

That seems absurdly high for 800ilvl..

Quote Originally Posted by Insomlol View Post
    Any proof of this?

That seems absurdly high for 800ilvl..
    Seems fine for 800 ilvl?

Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    Demon hunters are by far the worse at everything.
    I've seen some amazing DH tanks...likely that you are pretty bad with them, thats okay, I suck at Mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    Seems fine for 800 ilvl?
    160k ST for a frost DK?

Havnt seen it, thats the only reason im asking

160k ST for a frost DK?

Yeah, seems high to me for ST and 800 ilvl

160k ST for a frost DK?

I've done 130k+ on 770s, just about every good spec in the game can easily pull that much at 800.

Deleted
    130k+ on 770s, just about every good spec in the game can easily pull that much at 800.
    Horse shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugaah View Post
    Horse shit.
    Not entirely. Breath of sindragosa is a very strong cd.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    I've done 130k+ on 770s, just about every good spec in the game can easily pull that much at 800.
    On short fights, sure. Sustained over say 2 minutes, not very likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    On short fights, sure. Sustained over say 2 minutes, not very likely.
    Sure, 2mins + on a fresh 110 with 770 gear. Most people can't do 50 percentile DPS though so they won't see mid 100s until they're geared.

Deleted
    Feral is pretty bad..

Outlaw Rogue is really good.