Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Question about Order Hall Campaign progression

After finishing the quest to do black rook hold and get the Greater Demonic keystone or whatever, is it normal that I have no follow up quest? The only other thing active right now for my order hall is the quest to complete 30 world quests. From what I remember on alpha/beta, this quest wasn't required to continue and I had something else going at the same time. Anybody know if this is still the case?

Quote Originally Posted by Volinor7 View Post
    After finishing the quest to do black rook hold and get the Greater Demonic keystone or whatever, is it normal that I have no follow up quest? The only other thing active right now for my order hall is the quest to complete 30 world quests. From what I remember on alpha/beta, this quest wasn't required to continue and I had something else going at the same time. Anybody know if this is still the case?
    The followup requires both quests to be complete, same as on beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    The followup requires both quests to be complete, same as on beta.
    Ah ok thanks. Does warrior also require, after this, doing 2 sets of 5 order hall missions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the mission to investigate fel soul hold really days long! I see paladins with the 3rd relic slot unlocked and i've still got to wait 1 day 18hr more for the first of these last three missions to complete!

Quote Originally Posted by Volinor7 View Post
    Ah ok thanks. Does warrior also require, after this, doing 2 sets of 5 order hall missions?
    No. Once you finish those you're going to visit Ulduar for some shits and giggles and then get 3 Class Hall missions and after them ****spoilers ahead****

you'll have to rescue Hodir from the Legion world he decided to go man mode into and you'll get him as your last champion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ye my hunter mate mage mate getting theirs today. Drrod and pala got em. ME ?? fuck you 6 days mission followed by 2x2 days WTF is this bullshit
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Deleted
    Anyone know whether all missions in the second batch (Capturing the Gateway) are 4 days each? If yes, this is absolutely ridiculous and unfair.

Warriors are only class that have to do 3x 5 days missions GG

I've had the same problem. I completed the fel soul hold and failed at 90%. New fel soul hold mission is 3days and 4hrs long
    Fuck blizz

Why would you do a 3 day mission that is required for ur class campaign at anything other then 100%?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Critizin View Post
    Why would you do a 3 day mission that is required for ur class campaign at anything other then 100%?
    Have to agree with this.

I watched Asmongold's stream and when he had the mission it was only 2 days? Why is their variation here. Wowhead lists them as 2 days as well. Am i missing something here?

Quote Originally Posted by Meraxes BE View Post
    Have to agree with this.

I watched Asmongold's stream and when he had the mission it was only 2 days? Why is their variation here. Wowhead lists them as 2 days as well. Am i missing something here?
    I did my first at 99%, as that was the highest I could get at the time and it failed. Sad day.

To answer the question though, the first batch can be countered down to 12hrs with Forced March and the appropriate champion. The second batch start at 3D+, but can be countered down to 1D14H in the same manner.

For those wondering why I initially suggested Forced March over the Circle of Glory cache, this is why. It's huge here; 20% may not seem like much, but it accounts for a lot on these long missions, and there are more of them to come as you get into the dungeon/raid level missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Seminas View Post
    I've had the same problem. I completed the fel soul hold and failed at 90%. New fel soul hold mission is 3days and 4hrs long
    Fuck blizz
    Oh god, now i'm worried. I put the same mission with 90% just 5 hours ago
    PS: It was the highest I could get...

Quote Originally Posted by Meraxes BE View Post
    Have to agree with this.

Excatly!

I AM EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW. I just did 30 world quests in a row - hoping to get done with this warrior campaign, getting 3rd slot for my weapon just like others in my guild, only to find out...

8 days. 8 fucking days on my first quest. Who the fuck thought it was okay to have 3x quests in a row which you have to do one by one, and first one randomly being 2-2040403530 days?

Yes - I am extremely mad right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saalipie View Post
    Excatly!

I AM EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW. I just did 30 world quests in a row - hoping to get done with this warrior campaign, getting 3rd slot for my weapon just like others in my guild, only to find out...

8 days. 8 fucking days on my first quest. Who the fuck thought it was okay to have 3x quests in a row which you have to do one by one, and first one randomly being 2-2040403530 days?

Yes - I am extremely mad right now.
    The time needed to complete the missions increase if you dont counter the enemies abilties.
    The normal length for the missions after 30 worldquests and 30 demonic stones is 2 days (if you counter everything in them).

Nevertheless we need way more time to complete our order campaign compared to hunter or DK for example.
    Last edited by mmoc29601ad38e; 2016-09-05 at 08:08 AM.

2 days I think you mean.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    To answer the question though, the first batch can be countered down to 12hrs with Forced March and the appropriate champion. The second batch start at 3D+, but can be countered down to 1D14H in the same manner.
    Would be crazy otherwise. 3D+ for one mission....

Are we really the only class that has this long missions to do for order hall campaign? T.T

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    2 days I think you mean.
    Sure, ty, fixed

The last 3 missions for me I think were these times:
    1d 17h
    1d 5h
    1d 14h (just sent this one off)

There's been like 4-5 people in my guild today that got their 3rd relic. Druid, Hunter, DH & Priest

Shaman and paladin also have their 3rd relic, maybe some more classes too.

Meanwhile my 840 exploit weakness shadow relic is waiting in my bags...